BY CLINIQUE #25 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite scrub I've found so far! The formula is so easy to work with, and the exfoliating is so fine, which I found I preferred to the chunky exfoliation products I've tried in the past. There isn't much of a scent which didn't faze me at all; sometimes a product with too much smell bothers me when using it daily. While I cannot afford this product monthly, it is a nice product to ask for as a gift or for someone with a bigger budget than I have currently. In the future, I can see myself buying his for years to come! Huge fan of this one!
Daphne K.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like most products by Clinique, the product lasts a good amount of time (even if used daily). My only issue with this scrub is that it is a little harsher on my skin than I would prefer. I have recently started opting for a baking soda powder to liquid scrub over this because they are much gentler on my skin. But since I have had good experiences with Clinique in the past, I would always be willing to try purchasing this again if they came out with a gentler formula option.
Lynn T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try to stay away from scrubs because I'm prone to acne and dry skin, but ever so often I reach for a product with scrubbing grains in them for a good polish.
I think any scrub can be gentle as long as you rub in on the skin lightly. This seven day formula didn't press me out and I away get a nicely polished face. A bit goes a long way because there's plenty of granular in it.
Allison M.
Sacramento
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product definitely does the job to exfoliate and cleanse the skin. It can take the majority of my make up off and leaves the skin feeling exfoliated. However, as someone with sensitive skin, I feel like it can be a little harsh and drying some times, so I would recommend not using it too frequently and also being sure not to massage the product in too aggressively.
Liz P.
San Francisco
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a sample size version of this scrub cream that lasted me fairly long, and I don't think I noticed anything while using it. It's possible that I wasn't using it correctly or not using enough, but it didn't feel like it was making a difference to my skin, positive nor negative. It was nice to clean my face with though, and I liked the feeling of exfoliation!
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
i got this for free from ulta when i bought another clinque item. if your looking for a very gentle scrub this is it. fir me i feel like its not scrubby enough. and it doesnt cleanse the skin either. so you have to go in with a cleanser and this scub. if you had sensitive skin or was out in the sun too much this might be good for you.i would not repurchase.
Brooklyn K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to exfoliation my product. I usually use it on a wet face but you can use it on dry skin for better results. It's gentle enough to be used multiple times a week. Doesn't have a fragrance and gets the job done. I highly recommend
Free C.
New York City
OMGGGGGGG!!!!  This 7 day scrub is BOMB.COM!!  When I tell you that my skin was glowing after using this....it was GLOWING!!  I always purchase this from Macy's at the Clinique counter.  It can be somewhat on the pricey side, so I don't purchase it as often as I'd like to but, when I am able to....I DO!  Skin is left soft, bright and glowing.
Rona G.
California
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the product after using it for 4-5 wash however, i saw some skin irritation on my left jaw area. Its gentle, not soapy like others. I would not recommend this product. Ill stop using this as well. Too bad my skin is not matched for this product.
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
The 7 day scrub helps to get everything off of my skin at the end of the day. It's gentle enough to use every single day but tough enough that my skin feels super clean and exfoliated! I recommend Clinique to everyone and wi but again and again! Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?