BY CLINIQUE #32 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Brooklyn K.
Brooklyn K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to exfoliation my product. I usually use it on a wet face but you can use it on dry skin for better results. It's gentle enough to be used multiple times a week. Doesn't have a fragrance and gets the job done. I highly recommend
Free C.
Free C.
New York City
OMGGGGGGG!!!!  This 7 day scrub is BOMB.COM!!  When I tell you that my skin was glowing after using this....it was GLOWING!!  I always purchase this from Macy's at the Clinique counter.  It can be somewhat on the pricey side, so I don't purchase it as often as I'd like to but, when I am able to....I DO!  Skin is left soft, bright and glowing.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i like this product because it cleans my face and scrubs of all of the dead skin very gently with out making my face red i got this as a gift so unfortunately i dont know where to buy this. the scent is not bad but it doesn't have a good smell. if you have dry skin or combination i would recommend this
Carmen V.
Carmen V.
Washington , DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product, I used for a year and it is gentle enough that you can use it everyday. It removes dirt gently and you can feel it in your skin almost instantly. I bought at the clinique stand in macys and I would definitely try it again, it is totally worth buying.
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has a rich formula and feels incredibly moisturizing. One thing to note is that the granules are fairly rough, so I don't use this very often on my face. I typically use a gentle acid exfoliator, but when I feel like I really need a good scrub, then I turn to this.
Katelyn A.
Katelyn A.
Elizabethtown, KY
In all the creams and scrubs I've tried to remove acne, this is the only product that keeps my fave clear. I can definitely tell when I go without using it for a few days. Once I use it my acne clears up within 24 hours. This product lasts me about a year before I have to buy another. It's literally the only acne solution I have found!
Jaci J.
Jaci J.
Definitely not for sensitive skin. very harsh. If used more than a couple times a week. After one time use it made my skin soft but to many uses for my skin and it became itchy and red. Not a bad product just not gentle enough. I recommend it for people with scarring.
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
Livermore, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Clinique 7 Day Scrub cream help take away my smile wrinkles and my crow's feet. It definitely reduces the look of the fine lines and it makes my skin very soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Kat D.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not bad, but it's super over priced compared to some drugstore products which do the job just as well. I bought mine at Belk, and it was over $20 when it was all said and done. I won't be buying it again because while it did what advertised, it's too expensive.
Lyn B.
Lyn B.
Shreveport, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very dry skin and every couple of days you can define tell. I use this about twice a week and it works wonders. It is very gentle and works well to remove all dry skin. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to exfoliate more often than normal. Love it.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?