BY CLINIQUE #51 in Body Scrub

Skin Types: All.

Dermatologist-developed exfoliating cream deflakes, refines. Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. Clears the way for moisture.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I have sensitive skin and most scrubs are too harsh for me. I use this 2-3 times a week and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking bright!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this,I use this about every other day. I have dry skin and this works wonders. It doesn't cause breakouts. Other products made my face feel like I was scratching it up, this one feels great. If you have dry skin or are just in the market for an exfoliator this is a great choice. " in 24 reviews
  • "I had very bad acne and redness and instead of just being a great exfoliating scrub, it took ALL that away in 4-6 months! Absolutely amazing experience with this product for me." in 13 reviews
Kelly T.
Hermantown, MN
I use this once per week in the shower. It's abrasive enough that I feel like it's exfoliating but not so bad that I feel like it's damaging the skin in my face. I also love that it's cream based and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturizer!
Lauren L.
Independence , MO
This is my favorite scrub to use. Clinique is my favorite brand to use and this scrub leaves your skin so soft. It's perfect for an all over scrub or if you want to use it on your face. Not harsh whatsoever!
Paulina V.
Bronx, NY
I love this scrub. I need to go get it as soon as possible. It cleans my face so good and feeling soft and smooth after. I just had a sample but I definitely going back to macys to get again. And the cleanser
Lori W.
Appomattox, VA
I love the Clinique 7 day scrub and cream rinse off formula. it leaves my skin feeling and looking great! I would highly recommend it to anyone. I love Clinique products.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
Very gentle, but effective exfoliation. The scrub is creamy, and the beads are soft, not grainy or rough. It cleanses the skin, and leaves it smooth. A little pricey, but a good product.
Meredith W.
Greenville, NC
I do feel like this product smooths your skin. It did not work well with my skin type. It did last me for a good amount of time! I would recommend using as long as you know it will fit well with your skin care regimen!
Breyonna S.
This is the best scrub I have used on my face! I just absolutely love it and recently got a sample of it within a gift with purchase. I don't use it too much since my skin is so sensitive but like to use it the days where I wear a ton of makeup. I like to use this in the shower and really see that it helps when doing so. It's not super gritty like the kind that cause irritation and redness, its just a very gentle scrub which I am a fan of. It has no scent that I am aware of and you can easily use this product everyday if you want, I just see no need to with my own skin. I will be purchasing this product once I run out
Elizet P.
Clinique is pretty much the only product line I can use for skin care without irritating my face. And it's kinda the only thing that works for me. I have oily skin that's super sensitive. So it's kinda difficult
Becky A.
Jamestown, NC
I initially got this as a sample and I fell completely in love with it after using it. I don't need to use it often, at most once a week. When I do use it, it works amazingly well! My skin actually feels scrubbed and after my face has been washed it feels so clean! A little product goes a long way, so it lasts forever. I had the .5 ounce bottle and it lasted me over a year. I recently purchased the 3.4 ounce bottle, which is $20 at Sephora. I highly recommend this scrub!
Jeanette N.
Livingston, NJ
I have unpredictable skin so I have experienced super dry and super oily skin depending on the weather. When my skin starts flaking from being dry, I use this product. However, after using it, I end up feeling like a layer of oil remains on my skin. I don't usually break out the next day from using this but it has happened more than once. It definitely does smooth and refine my skin, removing roughness and flakiness, however, I definitely feel like it isn't suitable for my sensitive skin since it clogs up my pores and makes me break out at times.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?