BY CLINIQUE #36 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Lyn B.
Shreveport, LA
I have very dry skin and every couple of days you can define tell. I use this about twice a week and it works wonders. It is very gentle and works well to remove all dry skin. I would recommend this to anyone who needs to exfoliate more often than normal. Love it.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
It's not bad, but it's super over priced compared to some drugstore products which do the job just as well. I bought mine at Belk, and it was over $20 when it was all said and done. I won't be buying it again because while it did what advertised, it's too expensive.
SK R.
Meridian, ID
I have never been one to have a full face break out but recently I have been struggling with it. After a lot of trial and error I think I was having an allergic reaction to my face wipes. After replacing those with scrub cream my face has cleared up.
Mirna B.
Glenview, IL
Just used this in the shower! Works great on enlarged pores and the exfoliating beads are definitely not abrasive--you can use this thorigout the week and have no issues. I have oily/ thick skin, but it has not been an issue for me nor has it broken me out.
Carolanne S.
St Petersburg, FL
Clinique will always be one of my favorite products. If you use this product appropriately it will last you a long time. It is a little bit pricey but you pay for what you get. I would recommend it to anyone who loves a great mild facial scrub!
Jade a.
Orange , CA
This stuff is super exfoliating and it really works super well. It's really good quality and you're getting really good products for what you pay. I recommend this to everybody.
Eesha H.
Spring Hill, FL
I have used this exfoliate and the normal one from Clinique and I definitely like this one so much better! It's my favorite exfoliator and I especially love using it with my Clarisonic Mia! I've used multiple tubes of this stuff and will continue buying because t makes my skin look and feel fresh! I absolutely love it!
Christna P.
Beaverton, OR
This is a great daily exfoliator. It's gentle and creamy. The beads are not to harsh. I prefer a more intense scrub 2 times a week but this is still great for times when my skin is feeling sensitive and I don't want to irritate it.
Denise P.
Chesapeake, VA
I have problematic skin since having my baby 10 months ago. My skin is now acne prone, oily, sensitive and hyperpigmentation. I love how this cleanser gently exfoliates. My skin feels fresh and smoothies after use. It does not irritate my sensitive skin. It is probably the only time during the day that my oily skin truly feels clean. I love it!
Paulina V.
Bronx, NY
I love this scrub. I need to go get it as soon as possible. It cleans my face so good and feeling soft and smooth after. I just had a sample but I definitely going back to macys to get again. And the cleanser
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?