BY CLINIQUE #27 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Walker, MI
Nice formula, but it leaves a film I could feel on my skin. I didn't see difference in my skin after using the whole bottle.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Best face scrub on the market! Sloughs off any dry skin while still managing to be gentle
Zairea S.
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This seven day scrub cream is my holy grail. I use it every time I feel the need to wash my face and within a couple of days, my acne is cleared, my face is smooth, and shine free, and my pores are clean and dirt free. This is the best face cleaner I have ever used and it actually works for me! I judge products like this very harshly because I have very stubborn acne and very sensitive skin so it's always so hard for me to find the right products for my face. This has been a completely different experience. The cream is smooth, yet thick so a little bit of it goes such a long way. It doesn't dry out your skin at all but instead, moisturizes it while cleaning it and ridding your skin of extra oils. It actually feels like it's rejuvenating your skin and making it feel clean, and young again.
Katie R.
Katie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite scrub I've found so far! The formula is so easy to work with, and the exfoliating is so fine, which I found I preferred to the chunky exfoliation products I've tried in the past. There isn't much of a scent which didn't faze me at all; sometimes a product with too much smell bothers me when using it daily. While I cannot afford this product monthly, it is a nice product to ask for as a gift or for someone with a bigger budget than I have currently. In the future, I can see myself buying his for years to come! Huge fan of this one!
Daphne K.
Daphne K.
Starkville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like most products by Clinique, the product lasts a good amount of time (even if used daily). My only issue with this scrub is that it is a little harsher on my skin than I would prefer. I have recently started opting for a baking soda powder to liquid scrub over this because they are much gentler on my skin. But since I have had good experiences with Clinique in the past, I would always be willing to try purchasing this again if they came out with a gentler formula option.
Sally T.
Sally T.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a love hate relationship with Clinique. This is one of the better Clinique products out there. It's a very gentle scrub with no scent and it doesn't leave my face dry afterwards. I would say this is one of the most gentle scrubs that I have tried so far, leaves my face very hydrating. It's meant to be used for 7 days but again I wouldn't suggest doing it since it's still a physical exfoliator.
Lynn T.
Lynn T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try to stay away from scrubs because I'm prone to acne and dry skin, but ever so often I reach for a product with scrubbing grains in them for a good polish.
I think any scrub can be gentle as long as you rub in on the skin lightly. This seven day formula didn't press me out and I away get a nicely polished face. A bit goes a long way because there's plenty of granular in it.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Sacramento
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product definitely does the job to exfoliate and cleanse the skin. It can take the majority of my make up off and leaves the skin feeling exfoliated. However, as someone with sensitive skin, I feel like it can be a little harsh and drying some times, so I would recommend not using it too frequently and also being sure not to massage the product in too aggressively.
Liz P.
Liz P.
San Francisco
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a sample size version of this scrub cream that lasted me fairly long, and I don't think I noticed anything while using it. It's possible that I wasn't using it correctly or not using enough, but it didn't feel like it was making a difference to my skin, positive nor negative. It was nice to clean my face with though, and I liked the feeling of exfoliation!
Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
i got this for free from ulta when i bought another clinque item. if your looking for a very gentle scrub this is it. fir me i feel like its not scrubby enough. and it doesnt cleanse the skin either. so you have to go in with a cleanser and this scub. if you had sensitive skin or was out in the sun too much this might be good for you.i would not repurchase.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?