BY CLINIQUE #25 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Carmen V.
Washington , DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product, I used for a year and it is gentle enough that you can use it everyday. It removes dirt gently and you can feel it in your skin almost instantly. I bought at the clinique stand in macys and I would definitely try it again, it is totally worth buying.
Mariah U.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great for taking off the day on your face. It gently exfoliates and can be used everyday. I like to use a heavier exfoliating cleanser once a week and then use this product as maintenance. Great product!
Kimberly H.
Grove City , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing!!! After just one use my face was so soft!!!!! It doesn't have a super harsh smell and since I have super sensitive skin that's something I look for the stuff is hands down one of my favorite face products ever
Kelley M.
Newnan
Excellent and mild enough for daily or every other day scrub.  Works gentle enough on even sensitive skin.  Rinses off easily with no residue.  Good value - bottle lasts.  Bought at Ulta.
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best everyday scrub you can get. I absolutely love it! It makes my face feel so soft and clean. I use it morning and night and it leaves you with a really refreshing feeling every time you use it. Great product!
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very gentle, but effective exfoliation. The scrub is creamy, and the beads are soft, not grainy or rough. It cleanses the skin, and leaves it smooth. A little pricey, but a good product.
Anh N.
Palatine , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a mild exfoliate. I love that I can use this everyday if I choose to and it won't irritate my skin or rub it raw. There is no scent and it scrubs my dead skin away and provides my nice smooth skin.
Bernadette M.
Concord, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this complimentary when purchasing at Clinque.  Great face scrub.  Super gentle,  no fragrance.  leaves my face feeling clean and smooth.
Elizet P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique is pretty much the only product line I can use for skin care without irritating my face. And it's kinda the only thing that works for me. I have oily skin that's super sensitive. So it's kinda difficult
Zairea S.
Reading , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This seven day scrub cream is my holy grail. I use it every time I feel the need to wash my face and within a couple of days, my acne is cleared, my face is smooth, and shine free, and my pores are clean and dirt free. This is the best face cleaner I have ever used and it actually works for me! I judge products like this very harshly because I have very stubborn acne and very sensitive skin so it's always so hard for me to find the right products for my face. This has been a completely different experience. The cream is smooth, yet thick so a little bit of it goes such a long way. It doesn't dry out your skin at all but instead, moisturizes it while cleaning it and ridding your skin of extra oils. It actually feels like it's rejuvenating your skin and making it feel clean, and young again.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?