BY CLINIQUE #28 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Heidi M.
I have really dry skin and this works great to get the dry skin off of my face. I use it every day when I take a shower and then use the three step face cleaning they have.
Alexandra G.
Riverview , FL
My whole family swears by this stuff. A bit pricey, but worth every penny. Leaves skin feeling soft, refreshed and rejuvenated. Love the way it makes your complexion clear!
Lori W.
Appomattox, VA
I love the Clinique 7 day scrub and cream rinse off formula. it leaves my skin feeling and looking great! I would highly recommend it to anyone. I love Clinique products.
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this scrub! It really gets down into your pores and cleans them well! It's gentle enough to use everyday, which makes me happy. I buy it from Ulta religiously.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
I have supper sensitive skin and the scrub doesn't bother my skin! My skin feels awesome after I use it! I only use every other day! I would recommend it!
Emma B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This is the best face wash I have ever purchased. Not only is it great for oily skin. It is also super gentle. And leaves skin feeling smooth and soft.
Angelica E.
I love this scrub from Clinique. It does what it's suppose to and leaves my skin feeling super clean. I like how it exfoliated my skin.
Jessica H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Best face scrub on the market! Sloughs off any dry skin while still managing to be gentle
Sally T.
Philadelphia, PA
I have a love hate relationship with Clinique. This is one of the better Clinique products out there. It's a very gentle scrub with no scent and it doesn't leave my face dry afterwards. I would say this is one of the most gentle scrubs that I have tried so far, leaves my face very hydrating. It's meant to be used for 7 days but again I wouldn't suggest doing it since it's still a physical exfoliator.
Kayla W.
Boone, IA
This is my absolute favorite cleanser of all time. Because my face is so oily I need to use something with a bit of "grit" everyday. This is the perfect product! It has just the right amount of grit to make my face not feel as oily and it can be used everyday! This product is quite expensive however I personally think that in the end it's totally worth it!
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?