BY CLINIQUE #36 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Free C.
New York City
OMGGGGGGG!!!!  This 7 day scrub is BOMB.COM!!  When I tell you that my skin was glowing after using this....it was GLOWING!!  I always purchase this from Macy's at the Clinique counter.  It can be somewhat on the pricey side, so I don't purchase it as often as I'd like to but, when I am able to....I DO!  Skin is left soft, bright and glowing.
Rona G.
San Jose, CA
I like the product after using it for 4-5 wash however, i saw some skin irritation on my left jaw area. Its gentle, not soapy like others. I would not recommend this product. Ill stop using this as well. Too bad my skin is not matched for this product.
Rachel M.
Toronto, ON
The 7 day scrub helps to get everything off of my skin at the end of the day. It's gentle enough to use every single day but tough enough that my skin feels super clean and exfoliated! I recommend Clinique to everyone and wi but again and again! Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
Sydney H.
i like this product because it cleans my face and scrubs of all of the dead skin very gently with out making my face red i got this as a gift so unfortunately i dont know where to buy this. the scent is not bad but it doesn't have a good smell. if you have dry skin or combination i would recommend this
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
This is a great product, I used for a year and it is gentle enough that you can use it everyday. It removes dirt gently and you can feel it in your skin almost instantly. I bought at the clinique stand in macys and I would definitely try it again, it is totally worth buying.
Mariah U.
San Diego, CA
This product is great for taking off the day on your face. It gently exfoliates and can be used everyday. I like to use a heavier exfoliating cleanser once a week and then use this product as maintenance. Great product!
Stephanie N.
This product has a rich formula and feels incredibly moisturizing. One thing to note is that the granules are fairly rough, so I don't use this very often on my face. I typically use a gentle acid exfoliator, but when I feel like I really need a good scrub, then I turn to this.
Jaci J.
Definitely not for sensitive skin. very harsh. If used more than a couple times a week. After one time use it made my skin soft but to many uses for my skin and it became itchy and red. Not a bad product just not gentle enough. I recommend it for people with scarring.
Mackenzie R.
Livermore, CA
My Clinique 7 Day Scrub cream help take away my smile wrinkles and my crow's feet. It definitely reduces the look of the fine lines and it makes my skin very soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend or family member.
Tatianna W.
Hueytown, AL
My skin tends to go back and forth. It gets really dry in the winter and tends to become more oily in the summer. This scrub keeps my skin smooth, soft, exfoliated, and clean. I was using cheap drug store face wash before this. Now, I'll never use anything else.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?