BY CLINIQUE #55 in Body Scrub

Skin Types: All.

Dermatologist-developed exfoliating cream deflakes, refines. Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. Clears the way for moisture.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have sensitive skin and most scrubs are too harsh for me. I use this 2-3 times a week and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking bright!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this,I use this about every other day. I have dry skin and this works wonders. It doesn't cause breakouts. Other products made my face feel like I was scratching it up, this one feels great. If you have dry skin or are just in the market for an exfoliator this is a great choice. " in 24 reviews
  • "I had very bad acne and redness and instead of just being a great exfoliating scrub, it took ALL that away in 4-6 months! Absolutely amazing experience with this product for me." in 13 reviews
Kayla W.
Boone, IA
This is my absolute favorite cleanser of all time. Because my face is so oily I need to use something with a bit of "grit" everyday. This is the perfect product! It has just the right amount of grit to make my face not feel as oily and it can be used everyday! This product is quite expensive however I personally think that in the end it's totally worth it!
Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
I usually use this in the shower. I love the feeling it gives the face when you start using it. It’s very refreshing. And you can feel it working. Leaves my skin feeling fresh and soft.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
I love my 7 day scrub I use this once a week I think what I love the most is that it's a gently exfoliating scrub. I have a tendency to ehen I use a exfoliating scrub.. how shall I say.. go to town scrub way to hard for some reason. And the great thing about this product ID it's gentle exfoliation doesn't let me over do it. It's amazing. Must try
Toby C.
Baltimore, MD
Yes, Yes, this do work I love this. I use it two time and on the 3rd day of using it I seen a big difference on my face. I been using this now for one month and my face is so soft,smooth and clear. I have acne and oily skin and this help a lot. I do use this 7 days aweek because of me having acne, oily skin. I do have two back ups on hand.
Megan L.
This didn't really do anything for me. I didn't notice a difference after using this and the little beads for scrubbing were too small to make any real difference when I used them.
jena j.
Gray, GA
Love this scrub!! It is amazing to see and feel the difference of your skin after using this scrub! This product is kind of pricey, but it has a well reknown brand that stand behind it, so you know you are getting a good product! The cleanser seems to last a good while as well, meaning you don’t have to run back & grab more in a month!
Yesim Y.
West Lafayette, IN
This product is not an essential for me. I liked using it however it is definitely not a must-have.It does the job and cleanses your face but I didn't see a huge difference. The price point is justifiable but I wouldn't say it is worth it. You can probably buy a lot more affordable version of it at the drugstore.
Bailey H.
Covington , GA
It got the job done, I don’t think I will purchase again just because I have dry & sensitive skin. All around a great product especially for thise with combination skin types.
Claire B.
Vestavia Hls, AL
In my teenage years, this face scrub was my saving grace. Puberty was rough on my skin and this little gem helped me fight off acne and kept my face feeling smooth. I don't currently use it, as my skin care needs have changed, but I would definitely recommend  it for someone who is just starting a skin care regimen.
Keisha P.
Pass Christian, MS
For me this was on the pricey end. I am a broke college student anything over 10$ is expensive for me. However, I decided to just try the product out. I have heard nothing but good things about the product. However when I use it I was pleasently suprised about how well it worked. I’d recommended this to my friends
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?