BY CLINIQUE #32 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Cristi G.
Cristi G.
Statesboro, GA
It's probably oil free but I'm not sure? It just feels greasier than my other exfoliating cleansers. I like the very fine grit. Seems like it's less harsh on my face than St Ives.
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this scrub! I'm a huge fan of face scrubs and this is one of my faves. it leaves my face nice and soft. I use it every morning and every night. Definitely give it a try 👍
Kathryn O.
Kathryn O.
I love Clinique facial washes. They are so creamy and just the right amount of abrasiveness to really get your skin feeling smooth and clean. It is definitely worth the price!
Heidi M.
Heidi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really dry skin and this works great to get the dry skin off of my face. I use it every day when I take a shower and then use the three step face cleaning they have.
Alexandra G.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My whole family swears by this stuff. A bit pricey, but worth every penny. Leaves skin feeling soft, refreshed and rejuvenated. Love the way it makes your complexion clear!
Lori W.
Lori W.
Appomattox, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Clinique 7 day scrub and cream rinse off formula. it leaves my skin feeling and looking great! I would highly recommend it to anyone. I love Clinique products.
Kyleranne T.
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this scrub! It really gets down into your pores and cleans them well! It's gentle enough to use everyday, which makes me happy. I buy it from Ulta religiously.
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
I have supper sensitive skin and the scrub doesn't bother my skin! My skin feels awesome after I use it! I only use every other day! I would recommend it!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This is the best face wash I have ever purchased. Not only is it great for oily skin. It is also super gentle. And leaves skin feeling smooth and soft.
Angelica E.
Angelica E.
I love this scrub from Clinique. It does what it's suppose to and leaves my skin feeling super clean. I like how it exfoliated my skin.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?