BY CLINIQUE #28 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Kirstin D.
This is part of my everyday skin care routine! I love this scrub as the beads are not very large so you can exfoliate everyday with it. I notice my skin looks more radiant and refreshed after using it and it definitely takes away dead skin cells. This will forever be a staple product for me.
The exfoliant is a white cream, with very small grains and has no odor. It has the perfect consistency, is not very pasty, but not very liquid. It is easy to extend and this makes it last a long time. I do not use it so often because it moisturizes a lot. It is ideal for dry skin.
Kazia F.
Sheerness, Kent
Really do like has a nice smelled to it and makes me feel so refreshed but I think it is quite expensive compared to other brands that I have used and on the same level as this one
Amy D.
This is by far the best scrub I have ever used! I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible! I decided to try this product because I had heard a lot of good things about it. The exfoliating beads are so small so they don't damage the skin and I feel as though I can really work the product into my skin without it being painful. As soon as you remove the product, you can immediately tell the difference in your skin, it is left feeling so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a gentle exfoliator that they can use on a daily basis. It has turned my skin around!
Wendy O.
Rome
I've had this product in my house forever, but i NEVER used it. Then sometime ago I decided to use it because I was seeing all this youtubers talking about face and body scrub. I used it and it's amazing! It makes your face feel amazing and it's really amazing for people with sensitive skin 'cause it's really gentle. I'm definitely going to buy another one.
Jolinne S.
St Andrews, NB
I LOVE this stuff... I don't use many scrubs or exfoliator on my face. I don't have dry/flaky complexion, but I'll use this once a week as they say and I do feel and see a difference. I've had a few now as freebies and wait till the kit with it comes out to make my Clinique order.
Saudia B.
Toronto, ON
This is a must-have for me.
I have very dry sensitive skin. If I go a day without it, my skin becomes flaky. I use this every night after I wash my face and have baby soft skin
Raphaëlle P.
montreal, QC
I've been using the scrub for a few months, it's good but it's not my favorite. I find it to abrasive for my really sensitive skin and i was using it only one a week. I prefer the clarisonic or the microdermabrasion by neostrata
Amy B.
Oshawa , On
I love this scrub. I feels great and truly cleans your face. With this scrub you could see the difference in your skin after the first seven days of using it. It also smells great too.
Judith C.
Calgary, AB
It does good your skin a clean feeling, however, it's too drying for dry-to-normal skin type. A 7-day sample lasts more than that for me.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?