BY CLINIQUE #32 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Shawnice M.
Shawnice M.
Timmins, On
Not much to say other then it is great. Does exactly what it says it will. Easy on the skin. Does not leave face dry.
Jolinne S.
Jolinne S.
Saint Andrews, NB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this stuff... I don't use many scrubs or exfoliator on my face. I don't have dry/flaky complexion, but I'll use this once a week as they say and I do feel and see a difference. I've had a few now as freebies and wait till the kit with it comes out to make my Clinique order.
Judith C.
Judith C.
Calgary, Alberta
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does good your skin a clean feeling, however, it's too drying for dry-to-normal skin type. A 7-day sample lasts more than that for me.
Αριάδνη Κ.
Αριάδνη Κ.
Alexandroupolis, Evros
Someone gave me a little sample of this scrub, so I gave it a go not a while ago and I loved it! It doesn't feel harsh on my skin but it does the job amazingly. I definitely need to save some money to purchase it.
Roseanna S.
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
This scrub is scratchy but has too few beads....so it scratches some areas of your skin without exfoliating other areas. Won't buy again.
Cami P.
Cami P.
It is a great cream, my frien prove this and she told me that for her it is fantastic and it works
Michelle S.
Michelle S.
This is the best scrub cream I have used on my life! You can feel the change after the first time you use it. I usually use it once a week and it works perfect to me, I have a sensitive skin. I buy it on Amazon or another stores that sell it. I tottally recommend it!
Amy D.
Amy D.
This is by far the best scrub I have ever used! I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible! I decided to try this product because I had heard a lot of good things about it. The exfoliating beads are so small so they don't damage the skin and I feel as though I can really work the product into my skin without it being painful. As soon as you remove the product, you can immediately tell the difference in your skin, it is left feeling so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a gentle exfoliator that they can use on a daily basis. It has turned my skin around!
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Paradise , NL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this scrub for years and I'd recommend it to anyone, all skin types. I use it ever few days in the night time. All depending on your skin type you could use this everyday especially in the T zone area.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Oshawa , On
I love this scrub. I feels great and truly cleans your face. With this scrub you could see the difference in your skin after the first seven days of using it. It also smells great too.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?