BY CLINIQUE #36 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Giusi A.
It's just perfect as it leaves your face smooth bright and clean. Also it seemed impossible finding a facial scrub I could use everyday!! .. the only problem is that it's a bit greasy, so not that good for oily skins like mine..
Mérili d.
São José dos Pinhais
In my opnium this product wasn't good. I used half of bottle and I didn't like. Always that I use my I feel my skin gresy as if it were dirty.

If someone like to try, I can send as a gift.
Kirstin D.
This is part of my everyday skin care routine! I love this scrub as the beads are not very large so you can exfoliate everyday with it. I notice my skin looks more radiant and refreshed after using it and it definitely takes away dead skin cells. This will forever be a staple product for me.
The exfoliant is a white cream, with very small grains and has no odor. It has the perfect consistency, is not very pasty, but not very liquid. It is easy to extend and this makes it last a long time. I do not use it so often because it moisturizes a lot. It is ideal for dry skin.
Kazia F.
Sheerness , Kent
Really do like has a nice smelled to it and makes me feel so refreshed but I think it is quite expensive compared to other brands that I have used and on the same level as this one
Amy D.
This is by far the best scrub I have ever used! I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible! I decided to try this product because I had heard a lot of good things about it. The exfoliating beads are so small so they don't damage the skin and I feel as though I can really work the product into my skin without it being painful. As soon as you remove the product, you can immediately tell the difference in your skin, it is left feeling so soft and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a gentle exfoliator that they can use on a daily basis. It has turned my skin around!
Sofia T.
I love this! I use it every other day, either in the morning before I put my makeup on or at night when I take it all off. It feels so nice on the skin, and after rinsing it off, makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I even did half my face with it and half my face without, and you could really feel the difference. I'd recommend this!!
Wendy O.
Rome
I've had this product in my house forever, but i NEVER used it. Then sometime ago I decided to use it because I was seeing all this youtubers talking about face and body scrub. I used it and it's amazing! It makes your face feel amazing and it's really amazing for people with sensitive skin 'cause it's really gentle. I'm definitely going to buy another one.
Stephanie M.
Welland, ON
I LOVE THIS! I work out side as a landscaper so my face is always dirty at the end of the day, I love that this is still so gentle that I can use it everyday but it has the power to remove all the dirt and grime that builds up on my skin with out drying it out or causing breakouts.. I HIGHLY recommend this
Frish Q.
This is a great scrub I can use it everyday because it's so gentle it gets in my skin and cleans out all my pores I've noticed a reduction in my blackheads. It is a bit pricey but it's very soothing on my dry skin
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?