BY CLINIQUE #28 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
L F.
I received a sample of Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse and have used it for many years ever since. Its gentle enough to use very day. A little goes a long way and it won't leave your skin look or feeling dry. Not sure how but it helped my adult acne.
Norma T.
Manassas Park, VA
This is a great gently scrub that you can use on a daily basis. I prefer to use it only a few times a week due to my rosacea but it can definitely be used more often. It is not to harsh on my skin and leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Lauren M.
Reston, VA
I've been using this scrub for about 4 years now. I love it. It doesn't cause breakouts and it's gentle enough to use every day yet still feels like it's accomplishing something with its gritty texture I recommend it all the time.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
I first tried this as a sample in my ipsy bag but got hooked on it! It smells so good and it truly works amazingly. Scrubs all my makeup off, helps clear dead dry skin. Just overall makes my face feel great after using it.
Maegan C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Hands down the best facial scrub I own. I use it once a week.. It is called the 7 day scrub. Nice scent, it doesn't leave my face oily, great price, great packaging. I am on my 3 bottles and it lasts a long time.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I love love love this product!! My skin feels sooo good afterwards, nice and soft and just really feels so fresh and clean! I use this about once a week or so, and it helps keep my skin nice and healthy!!
Nicole Dyan T.
Kissimmee, FL
I really loved this product! It really helps my skin and makes it feel super smooth. My only problem with it is the smell. It smells like chemicals and not super appealing but it works!
Cristi G.
Statesboro, GA
It's probably oil free but I'm not sure? It just feels greasier than my other exfoliating cleansers. I like the very fine grit. Seems like it's less harsh on my face than St Ives.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Love this scrub! I'm a huge fan of face scrubs and this is one of my faves. it leaves my face nice and soft. I use it every morning and every night. Definitely give it a try 👍
Kathryn O.
I love Clinique facial washes. They are so creamy and just the right amount of abrasiveness to really get your skin feeling smooth and clean. It is definitely worth the price!
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?