BY CLINIQUE #36 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
🌸fafa F.
Reading all of this reviews made me want to try this product. I really love the packaging I would really want to right a review about it and share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Estefany S.
Excelente producto para exfoliar tu cara, no deja la piel aspera ni reseca... Sin embargo siento que es mucho el precio para la poca cantidad de producto... Se me acabo muy pronto y hay otros mas economicos igual de buenos...
Khadidja F.
Je ne suis pas adepte de se genre de produit.j'ai pu le tester grace a une box beauté. J'en suis ravie. Tres facile d'application et surtout coumzur naturelle sans faux pats pas de paillettes ni de nacre .je le conseille
Terri H.
Absolutely love this face scrub. Easy to use and rinse off. I bought this from my local Debenhams and for a good product like this I didn’t mind the price tag. Long lasting results and 100% would recommend!
Chelsea F.
Sauchie, Clackmannanshire
Love this face scrub. I've used this for years and feel that overall the value for money is great because of how good the quality is. You only really need to use it once a week or twice to remove any dry or dead flakey skin, leaving you with a beautifully smooth base for makeup. It's a scrub but the particles are small compared to others I've tried which I think is the key. I got mine in Debenhams, usually when it's 10% of beauty for a little extra off the total price. :)
Dionne M.
Glasgow, Scotland
I ABSOLUTELY love this scrub! I apply onto my cleansed face and scrub in circular motions for around 1-2 minutes, after this I rinse it off. After using the scrub my face feels super soft and dry skin is diminished! Makeup applies much more smoothly after using this and it really helps with dry,  flaky skin. It is also great for people with sensitive skin (like myself) because there is no scent and it isn't too abrasive. Highly recommend!
Clarissa W.
Amazing product. Have been using this for years and despite its price tag which is rather expensive, it is good value for money. It doesn't smell which can be both a good and bad thing, however the product does last a while. I use it every day, and I would certainly recommend this over many other products. I have always used Clinique as their products are so gentle and delicate for all skin types
Sarah J.
My favourite exfoliator. I will never buy anything else again. I use to have a very flaky nose and I use this once or twice a week and my face no longer has any flakes. It's also gentle enough that it doesn't cause any major irritation or redness like some other brands.
Stacey W.
Sudbury, ON
I got this as a sample with a gift with purchase. I gave it a go as my skin is very dry and you can feel the flakey patches with my fingers. It felt really nice going on, to  abrasive. It was creamy as well. My skin felt very soft afterwards and I could not believe it that 2 days later my skin was still flake free. Will for sure buy the full size!
Michelle S.
This is the best scrub cream I have used on my life! You can feel the change after the first time you use it. I usually use it once a week and it works perfect to me, I have a sensitive skin. I buy it on Amazon or another stores that sell it. I tottally recommend it!
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?