BY CLINIQUE #27 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Kirstin D.
Kirstin D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is part of my everyday skin care routine! I love this scrub as the beads are not very large so you can exfoliate everyday with it. I notice my skin looks more radiant and refreshed after using it and it definitely takes away dead skin cells. This will forever be a staple product for me.
The exfoliant is a white cream, with very small grains and has no odor. It has the perfect consistency, is not very pasty, but not very liquid. It is easy to extend and this makes it last a long time. I do not use it so often because it moisturizes a lot. It is ideal for dry skin.
Terri H.
Terri H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this face scrub. Easy to use and rinse off. I bought this from my local Debenhams and for a good product like this I didn’t mind the price tag. Long lasting results and 100% would recommend!
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Bridlington , East Riding of Yorkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a small travel sized bottle of this which came in a set for Christmas and honestly it is the nicest, most gentle daily scrub I've ever come across. It's pricey but worth it I'd say. I love the clean fragrance and gentle luxurious foaming. Leaves skin feeling soft and nourished. The packaging is in the iconic clinique packaging
Giusi A.
Giusi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's just perfect as it leaves your face smooth bright and clean. Also it seemed impossible finding a facial scrub I could use everyday!! .. the only problem is that it's a bit greasy, so not that good for oily skins like mine..
Kazia F.
Kazia F.
Sheerness, Kent
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really do like has a nice smelled to it and makes me feel so refreshed but I think it is quite expensive compared to other brands that I have used and on the same level as this one
Doaa S.
Doaa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
omg i really love this product <3 I can't imagine my life without it :)) It has a very good quality and price <3
Raphaëlle P.
Raphaëlle P.
Montreal, QC
I've been using the scrub for a few months, it's good but it's not my favorite. I find it to abrasive for my really sensitive skin and i was using it only one a week. I prefer the clarisonic or the microdermabrasion by neostrata
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Rome
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've had this product in my house forever, but i NEVER used it. Then sometime ago I decided to use it because I was seeing all this youtubers talking about face and body scrub. I used it and it's amazing! It makes your face feel amazing and it's really amazing for people with sensitive skin 'cause it's really gentle. I'm definitely going to buy another one.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Welland
I LOVE THIS! I work out side as a landscaper so my face is always dirty at the end of the day, I love that this is still so gentle that I can use it everyday but it has the power to remove all the dirt and grime that builds up on my skin with out drying it out or causing breakouts.. I HIGHLY recommend this
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?