BY CLINIQUE #28 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Dionne M.
Glasgow, Scotland
I ABSOLUTELY love this scrub! I apply onto my cleansed face and scrub in circular motions for around 1-2 minutes, after this I rinse it off. After using the scrub my face feels super soft and dry skin is diminished! Makeup applies much more smoothly after using this and it really helps with dry,  flaky skin. It is also great for people with sensitive skin (like myself) because there is no scent and it isn't too abrasive. Highly recommend!
Clarissa W.
Amazing product. Have been using this for years and despite its price tag which is rather expensive, it is good value for money. It doesn't smell which can be both a good and bad thing, however the product does last a while. I use it every day, and I would certainly recommend this over many other products. I have always used Clinique as their products are so gentle and delicate for all skin types
Stacey W.
Sudbury, ON
I got this as a sample with a gift with purchase. I gave it a go as my skin is very dry and you can feel the flakey patches with my fingers. It felt really nice going on, to  abrasive. It was creamy as well. My skin felt very soft afterwards and I could not believe it that 2 days later my skin was still flake free. Will for sure buy the full size!
🌸 M.
merida yucatan
i got a travel size of this scrub, and i didn't like it at all, it kind of works, i mean does it's job of scrubing and cleaning your face, but the big issue i have with it is when it comes to rinse off, It doesn't!!! it leaves my face a kind of creamy/oily feeling, when i use it i feel the need of washing my face after.
🌸fafa F.
Reading all of this reviews made me want to try this product. I really love the packaging I would really want to right a review about it and share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products .
Khadidja F.
Je ne suis pas adepte de se genre de produit.j'ai pu le tester grace a une box beauté. J'en suis ravie. Tres facile d'application et surtout coumzur naturelle sans faux pats pas de paillettes ni de nacre .je le conseille
Terri H.
Absolutely love this face scrub. Easy to use and rinse off. I bought this from my local Debenhams and for a good product like this I didn’t mind the price tag. Long lasting results and 100% would recommend!
Michaela M.
Bridlington , East Riding of Yorkshire
I have a small travel sized bottle of this which came in a set for Christmas and honestly it is the nicest, most gentle daily scrub I've ever come across. It's pricey but worth it I'd say. I love the clean fragrance and gentle luxurious foaming. Leaves skin feeling soft and nourished. The packaging is in the iconic clinique packaging
Giusi A.
It's just perfect as it leaves your face smooth bright and clean. Also it seemed impossible finding a facial scrub I could use everyday!! .. the only problem is that it's a bit greasy, so not that good for oily skins like mine..
Mérili d.
São José dos Pinhais
In my opnium this product wasn't good. I used half of bottle and I didn't like. Always that I use my I feel my skin gresy as if it were dirty.

If someone like to try, I can send as a gift.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?