BY CLINIQUE #27 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Frish Q.
Frish Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great scrub I can use it everyday because it's so gentle it gets in my skin and cleans out all my pores I've noticed a reduction in my blackheads. It is a bit pricey but it's very soothing on my dry skin
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
I have been using this product for years now. I usually get it at the airport since it is duty free haha. I love the way my skin feels after I´ve applied this scrub. It truly is my favorite!
Saudia B.
Saudia B.
toronto, ontario
This is a must-have for me.
I have very dry sensitive skin. If I go a day without it, my skin becomes flaky. I use this every night after I wash my face and have baby soft skin
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Wonderful scrub to remove the whole day away leaving your face feel so fresh and removes excess oil. Not too harsh and good for every day
sara d.
sara d.
belsele, belgie
Receved a tester with my moisturizer, and i liked it. Gentle scrubbing, easy to rinse , and non agressive to my sensitive skin.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Sauchie, Clackmannanshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this face scrub. I've used this for years and feel that overall the value for money is great because of how good the quality is. You only really need to use it once a week or twice to remove any dry or dead flakey skin, leaving you with a beautifully smooth base for makeup. It's a scrub but the particles are small compared to others I've tried which I think is the key. I got mine in Debenhams, usually when it's 10% of beauty for a little extra off the total price. :)
Dionne M.
Dionne M.
Glasgow, Scotland
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ABSOLUTELY love this scrub! I apply onto my cleansed face and scrub in circular motions for around 1-2 minutes, after this I rinse it off. After using the scrub my face feels super soft and dry skin is diminished! Makeup applies much more smoothly after using this and it really helps with dry,  flaky skin. It is also great for people with sensitive skin (like myself) because there is no scent and it isn't too abrasive. Highly recommend!
Clarissa W.
Clarissa W.
Amazing product. Have been using this for years and despite its price tag which is rather expensive, it is good value for money. It doesn't smell which can be both a good and bad thing, however the product does last a while. I use it every day, and I would certainly recommend this over many other products. I have always used Clinique as their products are so gentle and delicate for all skin types
Stacey W.
Stacey W.
Sudbury, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample with a gift with purchase. I gave it a go as my skin is very dry and you can feel the flakey patches with my fingers. It felt really nice going on, to  abrasive. It was creamy as well. My skin felt very soft afterwards and I could not believe it that 2 days later my skin was still flake free. Will for sure buy the full size!
Mérili d.
Mérili d.
São José dos Pinhais
In my opnium this product wasn't good. I used half of bottle and I didn't like. Always that I use my I feel my skin gresy as if it were dirty.

If someone like to try, I can send as a gift.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?