BY CLINIQUE #28 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
m r.
This works wonders for the blemishes I have on my back and shoulders. I love the fresh and semi-minty feel of this scrub.
Stephanie E.
La Palma, CA
This scrub is amazing. Not too hard on skin... But does the job righ! I ALWAYS have this stuff handy! It can be found at any Clinique counter at department stores. And remember... A little bit goes a long way! Don't overuse, and the product should last you a good amount of time.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a fabulous cleanser and exfoliator in one. I use this as my daily cleanser. You can snag one in the bonus gift bags from Clinique that they offer a few times a year. Highly recommend
Sofia T.
I love this! I use it every other day, either in the morning before I put my makeup on or at night when I take it all off. It feels so nice on the skin, and after rinsing it off, makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I even did half my face with it and half my face without, and you could really feel the difference. I'd recommend this!!
Sarah J.
My favourite exfoliator. I will never buy anything else again. I use to have a very flaky nose and I use this once or twice a week and my face no longer has any flakes. It's also gentle enough that it doesn't cause any major irritation or redness like some other brands.
Frish Q.
This is a great scrub I can use it everyday because it's so gentle it gets in my skin and cleans out all my pores I've noticed a reduction in my blackheads. It is a bit pricey but it's very soothing on my dry skin
Andrea P.
I have been using this product for years now. I usually get it at the airport since it is duty free haha. I love the way my skin feels after I´ve applied this scrub. It truly is my favorite!
Jessica A.
Wonderful scrub to remove the whole day away leaving your face feel so fresh and removes excess oil. Not too harsh and good for every day
sara d.
belsele, belgie
Receved a tester with my moisturizer, and i liked it. Gentle scrubbing, easy to rinse , and non agressive to my sensitive skin.
Chelsea F.
Sauchie, Clackmannanshire
Love this face scrub. I've used this for years and feel that overall the value for money is great because of how good the quality is. You only really need to use it once a week or twice to remove any dry or dead flakey skin, leaving you with a beautifully smooth base for makeup. It's a scrub but the particles are small compared to others I've tried which I think is the key. I got mine in Debenhams, usually when it's 10% of beauty for a little extra off the total price. :)
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?