BY CLINIQUE #36 in Body Scrub

Skin Types: All.

Dermatologist-developed exfoliating cream deflakes, refines. Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. Clears the way for moisture.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Casey R.
Greenville, AL
I use this product everyday and couldn't go without it. It is light and effective and easy on skin.
Jessica H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Best face scrub on the market! Sloughs off any dry skin while still managing to be gentle
Shawna B.
Urbana, IL
I love clinique products. They are so gentle on even my extremely sensitive skin.
Kristina A.
Valrico, FL
Love it. I only pick it up during Clinique bonus time but it is worth the splurge
Anoushka S.
bay area
Will leave your skin feeling really soft and it lasts for fart more than 7 days
Alysia M.
Loooove it. Makes my skin so soft after using. It's Not too abrasive though
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
This is a facial scrub for me my daughte and grand daughter just enough
Kirsty B.
Skelmersdale
Omg amazing!!! My skin has never felt so soft and as clean. BEST FACE SCRUB BY FAR! I have really sensitive skin but never had any problems with this brand and the smells are nice and fresh not overpowering 😁
Little expensive for what it is but honestly worth every single penny!!! Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
Siobhan T.
Nn13 5pq
This product is one of my favourite face scrubs. I have now been using it for around 2 years after my mum gave me a free sample.

You only need a small amount of this product to reveal evenly polished skin. A tube usually lasts me around 9 months. The scrub contains micro size granules that gently exfoliate skin without making it sensitive. It has a creamy but slightly grainy texture which is easy to wash off after use. I find that it removes flaky skin and clears up my pores ready for me to apply a flawless base of foundation.

🌸 M.
merida yucatan
i got a travel size of this scrub, and i didn't like it at all, it kind of works, i mean does it's job of scrubing and cleaning your face, but the big issue i have with it is when it comes to rinse off, It doesn't!!! it leaves my face a kind of creamy/oily feeling, when i use it i feel the need of washing my face after.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?