BY CLINIQUE #27 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Stephanie E.
Stephanie E.
La Palma, CA
This scrub is amazing. Not too hard on skin... But does the job righ! I ALWAYS have this stuff handy! It can be found at any Clinique counter at department stores. And remember... A little bit goes a long way! Don't overuse, and the product should last you a good amount of time.
Alana M.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a fabulous cleanser and exfoliator in one. I use this as my daily cleanser. You can snag one in the bonus gift bags from Clinique that they offer a few times a year. Highly recommend
Liz M.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first tried this from Clinique when it came free with a purchase I made, and I really liked it! The scent isn't overpowering, and I love the texture. Plus my skin always feels soft and hydrated after I use it.
Avery  C.
Avery C.
Kingston, RI
I love this! It is a super gentle exfoliator, but it still gets the job done. It is a little on the pricey side, but it is totally worth it! I have sensitive skin, and this doesn't break me out or anything. The only thing that I would change about it would be, maybe make it have a nicer smell. I still love it and use it very often!
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best scrub I have used on my face! I just absolutely love it and recently got a sample of it within a gift with purchase. I don't use it too much since my skin is so sensitive but like to use it the days where I wear a ton of makeup. I like to use this in the shower and really see that it helps when doing so. It's not super gritty like the kind that cause irritation and redness, its just a very gentle scrub which I am a fan of. It has no scent that I am aware of and you can easily use this product everyday if you want, I just see no need to with my own skin. I will be purchasing this product once I run out
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
A mild scrub I love to use every week. It doesn't dry out my skin, but cleans well. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh
Becky A.
Becky A.
Jamestown, NC
I initially got this as a sample and I fell completely in love with it after using it. I don't need to use it often, at most once a week. When I do use it, it works amazingly well! My skin actually feels scrubbed and after my face has been washed it feels so clean! A little product goes a long way, so it lasts forever. I had the .5 ounce bottle and it lasted me over a year. I recently purchased the 3.4 ounce bottle, which is $20 at Sephora. I highly recommend this scrub!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Madison, MS
I use this scrub almost everyday, it's made to be gentle enough to do that! The scrub particles are embedded in a rich cream like paste which washes off easily with no residue. It leaves my skin smooth and decreases my risk of breakout and blackheads.
Sofia T.
Sofia T.
I love this! I use it every other day, either in the morning before I put my makeup on or at night when I take it all off. It feels so nice on the skin, and after rinsing it off, makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I even did half my face with it and half my face without, and you could really feel the difference. I'd recommend this!!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favourite exfoliator. I will never buy anything else again. I use to have a very flaky nose and I use this once or twice a week and my face no longer has any flakes. It's also gentle enough that it doesn't cause any major irritation or redness like some other brands.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?