BY CLINIQUE #28 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
taylor w.
Irwin, PA
This scrub is amazing! It really exfoliates your skin and takes away dead skin cells, without being irritating to your face if you use it everyday. It helps keep my face clear and I will continue to use it. The only downside would be the price
Breyonna S.
This is the best scrub I have used on my face! I just absolutely love it and recently got a sample of it within a gift with purchase. I don't use it too much since my skin is so sensitive but like to use it the days where I wear a ton of makeup. I like to use this in the shower and really see that it helps when doing so. It's not super gritty like the kind that cause irritation and redness, its just a very gentle scrub which I am a fan of. It has no scent that I am aware of and you can easily use this product everyday if you want, I just see no need to with my own skin. I will be purchasing this product once I run out
Jeanette M.
Lakewood, WA
Not the best facial scrub I have tried. But it does a decent jobs. Skin feels nice and soft afterwards.
Rebecca B.
Madison, MS
I use this scrub almost everyday, it's made to be gentle enough to do that! The scrub particles are embedded in a rich cream like paste which washes off easily with no residue. It leaves my skin smooth and decreases my risk of breakout and blackheads.
Meredith W.
Greenville, NC
I do feel like this product smooths your skin. It did not work well with my skin type. It did last me for a good amount of time! I would recommend using as long as you know it will fit well with your skin care regimen!
Paige A.
Gresham, OR
Love love love this product it's one of my absolute favorites, I got it in one of my ipsy bags and loved it!
Williana R.
miramar, Miami
I LOVE IT TOO, MY FAVORITE PRODUCT, BULLETS AND CONTROL REMOVES GREASE ADDITION TO LET YOU THE SUPER CLEAN FOR A LONG TIME, LOVE IT
Caitlin F.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I couldn't live without this product! I have religiously used this scrub for over 4 years now, and I'll never use anything else. I have very oily skin in some parts of my face, while other parts are very dry. The 7-Day Scrub has really helped to even my skin out while keeping it smooth!
mandi j.
Hands down the best product out there. My nose gets seriously dry. I use this then apply Clinique Moisture Surge
Jeanie S.
San Francisco, CA
I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin at all. Makes my skin so soft and dewy afterwards. It's a gentle exfoliates all those dry dead skin cells, say hello to happy perky smooth skin.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?