BY CLINIQUE #36 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Danielle S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love clinique, I have never had a problem with them except that it can be a bit pricey. But you get what you pay for!
Casey L.
Lewisburg, WV
Great scrub! Recently tried the sample size and I may go back and buy the full size! Gentle enough to use every day.
Marilyn G.
Bronx, NY
This is a really great for exfoliation. I used it every 2-3 days. It really made my skin feel refreshed and renewed
Natalie T.
Best scrub I've ever used! Smooth skin & nice healthy glow! Only use it every other week so 1 tube lasts a long time!
mandi j.
Hands down the best product out there. My nose gets seriously dry. I use this then apply Clinique Moisture Surge
esmeralda o.
This product is great for dry and oily skin, love the brand also. I would recommend this to anyone. Vrat product
Paige A.
Gresham, OR
Love love love this product it's one of my absolute favorites, I got it in one of my ipsy bags and loved it!
Silvia R.
Decatur, TX
I absolutely love this scrub it is gentle on the skin won't leave it dry and able to use everyday Good price.
Jeanette M.
Lakewood, WA
Not the best facial scrub I have tried. But it does a decent jobs. Skin feels nice and soft afterwards.
Francheska A.
Staten Island, NY
Love this product! It's great for everyday and won't dry out your skin. Also great for sensitive skin.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?