BY CLINIQUE #37 in Body Scrub

Skin Types: All.

Dermatologist-developed exfoliating cream deflakes, refines. Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. Clears the way for moisture.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Laura D.
New Richmond, WI
This is my all time favorite scrub. It makes your face so soft and doesn't get sand in your eyeballs like some other ones.
Lindsey S.
Walker, MI
Nice formula, but it leaves a film I could feel on my skin. I didn't see difference in my skin after using the whole bottle.
Andrea K.
A mild scrub I love to use every week. It doesn't dry out my skin, but cleans well. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh
aly r.
Rough on skin, smells weird, did absolutely nothing. No improvements whatsoever.  Save your money. I never used mine again.
Mallory N.
Columbia, TN
I love the 7-day scrub! I use it when my face needs an intense cleaning. It really gets down deep and cleans my pores out!
Annaliese H.
Rochester, MN
I wasn't very impressed with this scrub. It just really didn't do much for my skin. I would not recommend purchasing this.
m r.
This works wonders for the blemishes I have on my back and shoulders. I love the fresh and semi-minty feel of this scrub.
Renni E.
Clarksville, TN
What I really love about this scrubs is it gives you the smooth feeling on your skin right after you rinse off. Love it!
Danielle S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love clinique, I have never had a problem with them except that it can be a bit pricey. But you get what you pay for!
Ally H.
Fitzgerald , GA
works great with all types of skin tones it's definitely worth the price and I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?