BY CLINIQUE #28 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
aly r.
Rough on skin, smells weird, did absolutely nothing. No improvements whatsoever.  Save your money. I never used mine again.
Andrea K.
A mild scrub I love to use every week. It doesn't dry out my skin, but cleans well. Leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh
Renni E.
Clarksville, TN
What I really love about this scrubs is it gives you the smooth feeling on your skin right after you rinse off. Love it!
Ally H.
Fitzgerald, GA
works great with all types of skin tones it's definitely worth the price and I would definitely recommend to everyone!
Casey L.
Lewisburg, WV
Great scrub! Recently tried the sample size and I may go back and buy the full size! Gentle enough to use every day.
esmeralda o.
This product is great for dry and oily skin, love the brand also. I would recommend this to anyone. Vrat product
Silvia R.
Decatur, TX
I absolutely love this scrub it is gentle on the skin won't leave it dry and able to use everyday Good price.
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA
This is great for my sensitive skin, it is not too harsh! I can use this everyday without it irritating my skin. It leaves my skin so soft and my face feeling super clean. This is a must!
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
I first tried this from Clinique when it came free with a purchase I made, and I really liked it! The scent isn't overpowering, and I love the texture. Plus my skin always feels soft and hydrated after I use it.
Avery  C.
Kingston, RI
I love this! It is a super gentle exfoliator, but it still gets the job done. It is a little on the pricey side, but it is totally worth it! I have sensitive skin, and this doesn't break me out or anything. The only thing that I would change about it would be, maybe make it have a nicer smell. I still love it and use it very often!
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?