BY CLINIQUE #27 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Kristy G.
Kristy G.
sacramento, CA
I use this product daily and it does a great job at cleaning and moisturizing your face. The only dislike is the small and the size of the product.
Paige A.
Paige A.
Gresham, OR
Love love love this product it's one of my absolute favorites, I got it in one of my ipsy bags and loved it!
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I couldn't live without this product! I have religiously used this scrub for over 4 years now, and I'll never use anything else. I have very oily skin in some parts of my face, while other parts are very dry. The 7-Day Scrub has really helped to even my skin out while keeping it smooth!
mandi j.
mandi j.
Hands down the best product out there. My nose gets seriously dry. I use this then apply Clinique Moisture Surge
Josie H.
Josie H.
I love this product. My face feels soft and smooth after using it. This helps me get rid of my flaky and dry skin in the winter.
Williana R.
Williana R.
miramar, Miami
I LOVE IT TOO, MY FAVORITE PRODUCT, BULLETS AND CONTROL REMOVES GREASE ADDITION TO LET YOU THE SUPER CLEAN FOR A LONG TIME, LOVE IT
Meredith W.
Meredith W.
Greenville, NC
I do feel like this product smooths your skin. It did not work well with my skin type. It did last me for a good amount of time! I would recommend using as long as you know it will fit well with your skin care regimen!
taylor w.
taylor w.
Irwin, PA
This scrub is amazing! It really exfoliates your skin and takes away dead skin cells, without being irritating to your face if you use it everyday. It helps keep my face clear and I will continue to use it. The only downside would be the price
Tamara V.
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA
This is great for my sensitive skin, it is not too harsh! I can use this everyday without it irritating my skin. It leaves my skin so soft and my face feeling super clean. This is a must!
Jeanie S.
Jeanie S.
San Francisco, CA
I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin at all. Makes my skin so soft and dewy afterwards. It's a gentle exfoliates all those dry dead skin cells, say hello to happy perky smooth skin.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?