BY CLINIQUE #27 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Miriam Q.
Miriam Q.
Apo, AE
It left my skin clean and smooth and didn't dry it out too much. It works well but I've gotten the same results using more affordable products. I love clinique but don't break the bank for this. You can get similar products for less.
Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Bronx, NY
This is a really great for exfoliation. I used it every 2-3 days. It really made my skin feel refreshed and renewed
Theresa E.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a facial scrub for me my daughte and grand daughter just enough
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Urbana, IL
I love clinique products. They are so gentle on even my extremely sensitive skin.
Robin J.
Robin J.
Laurinburg, NC
This is a gentle exfoliator, and it will exfoliate, as promised. But after I rinse it, i feel like it is still on my face. It's just too heavy for my. My face feels cleaner before using.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
This is by far the best exfoliation product on the market that I've tried.. It is a bit rough, but has literally taken my skin from a total broken out mess, to photoready overnight. I don't use it regularly, but as my go-to emergency rescue product.
Renee S.
Renee S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This scrub is feels very good, and it has very small scrub particles, so I don't feel like I'm scratching my face up. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, and rinses off easily. I will likely buy it again.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Ellington, MO
I have sensitive skin and most scrubs are too harsh for me. I use this 2-3 times a week and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking bright!
Diane G.
Diane G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I had very bad acne and redness and instead of just being a great exfoliating scrub, it took ALL that away in 4-6 months! Absolutely amazing experience with this product for me.
Laurence M.
Laurence M.
South Grafton, MA
I have minor acne, and this stuff works great! It leaves my skin feeling SO smooth and refreshed. I like how it comes out like a lotion but lathers like a soap. I love this!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?