BY CLINIQUE #36 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Angelica E.
I love this scrub from Clinique. It does what it's suppose to and leaves my skin feeling super clean. I like how it exfoliated my skin.
Brianna E.
This is a good exfoliator but I wish it was a little more coarse. I don't feel like it gets rid of dead skin because it is too gentle.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR
This is a really nice scrub to use if you have acne. Makes your face feel super nice and clean! Can't really go wrong with Clinique.
Maria V.
This product is a product that is perfect for people that have sensitive skin and that are trying to start taking care of their face
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
This is no facial wash this is out of the ordinary. Nothing special and i wont repurchase. There are cheaper facial scrubs out there
Williana R.
miramar, Miami
I LOVE IT TOO, MY FAVORITE PRODUCT, BULLETS AND CONTROL REMOVES GREASE ADDITION TO LET YOU THE SUPER CLEAN FOR A LONG TIME, LOVE IT
Josie H.
I love this product. My face feels soft and smooth after using it. This helps me get rid of my flaky and dry skin in the winter.
alannah G.
Tucson, AZ
It's my go to scrub. The last bottle I got however doesn't feel as if it has a many balls and isn't as rough as the other times.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love love love love. Does wonders for my skin and really preps it well for makeup. My makeup always looks nicer when I use this
Alison S.
BEL AIR
I have the occasional breakout and by using this product, my face has never felt cleaner or smoothr. Makes my face feel young.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?