BY CLINIQUE #28 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Anoushka S.
bay area
Will leave your skin feeling really soft and it lasts for fart more than 7 days
Jenn A.
North Highlands, CA
Really like this exfoliator, not too harsh and still gets the job down. Face feels clean and glows afterwards. It's a permanent staple in my skincare routine.
Megan L.
Williamstown , PA
Great scrub awful smell! I use Avon Clearskin normally but this is my travel bag go to and it's a great scrub cleanser but the smell is off putting.
Marialejandra G.
Doral, FL
Clinique es de mis marcas favoritas en el cuidado del rostro, este scrub no es el mejor a mi gusto, pero funciona muy bien para rostros con acne
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
Great cleansing face scrub! It leaves my face feeling extra clean and moisturized! I love it, however I have gotten break outs after the uses!
I got a sample of this one and I absolutely love it. I neeeed it! Use every day for 7 days and it's such a big diference on your life. ✨
Brianna E.
This is a good exfoliator but I wish it was a little more coarse. I don't feel like it gets rid of dead skin because it is too gentle.
Maria V.
This product is a product that is perfect for people that have sensitive skin and that are trying to start taking care of their face
kristina r.
Bloomington, IN
This is no facial wash this is out of the ordinary. Nothing special and i wont repurchase. There are cheaper facial scrubs out there
alannah G.
Tucson, AZ
It's my go to scrub. The last bottle I got however doesn't feel as if it has a many balls and isn't as rough as the other times.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?