BY CLINIQUE #36 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Megan L.
Williamstown , PA
Great scrub awful smell! I use Avon Clearskin normally but this is my travel bag go to and it's a great scrub cleanser but the smell is off putting.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Great way to pamper your skin with a good ol product! I like this product its a weekly step I do! along with my 3 step system! so far I'm loving it
Kristy G.
sacramento, CA
I use this product daily and it does a great job at cleaning and moisturizing your face. The only dislike is the small and the size of the product.
Marialejandra G.
Doral, FL
Clinique es de mis marcas favoritas en el cuidado del rostro, este scrub no es el mejor a mi gusto, pero funciona muy bien para rostros con acne
Sarah S.
Ellington, MO
I have sensitive skin and most scrubs are too harsh for me. I use this 2-3 times a week and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking bright!
This is one of my favorite scrubs because of how gentle it is. It exfoliates the top layer of skin, without leaving your face red and irritated.
Yer V.
Saint Paul, MN
Great cleansing face scrub! It leaves my face feeling extra clean and moisturized! I love it, however I have gotten break outs after the uses!
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This is very nice scrub that is very gentle for you skin and that I can use more often, like every other day without drying out my skin.
Maia S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this stuff! It's a great exfoliator and doesn't dry out my skin. I use it on dry skin and then rinse it off for super smooth skin!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Naiara Cooney ⠀.
Kirkland, WA
I got a sample of this one and I absolutely love it. I neeeed it! Use every day for 7 days and it's such a big diference on your life. ✨
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?