BY CLINIQUE #32 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love clinique, I have never had a problem with them except that it can be a bit pricey. But you get what you pay for!
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Toms River, NJ
I received this as a free sample and I was impressed. Not harsh like other scrubs, but a great skin pick-me-up. I use it about once a week, leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Brieanna B.
Brieanna B.
Portland, OR
I ordered this from Sephora based on the amazing reviews it got but unfortunately I was a little disappointed when I tried it myself. I think it's a little too rough to use everyday. I would have liked the exfoliating granules to be a little bit smaller.
Alison S.
Alison S.
BEL AIR
I have the occasional breakout and by using this product, my face has never felt cleaner or smoothr. Makes my face feel young.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Elkhart, IN
Ended up getting this amazingness about 4 months ago and haven't looked back i have combination skin and most products don't work very well however this one worked liked a charm <3
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Menlo Park, CA
I've been using this about twice a week, and I don't really see a difference with my skin. It is a bit pricey as well, for a product that doesn't really help me. Moving on to another product!
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Euless, TX
Clinique's 7 Day Scrub is one of the few products I always go back to (I have brand ADD lol) The granules in my opinion are perfect as they are not too harsh or too "soft" and works great on my skin; leaving it smooth and incredibly clean. After using it my makeup blends easily and looks flawless!
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
I received a free sample of this product from Clinique a year or two ago, and liked it so much that I now purchase it to use as part of my skincare routine. The product is very fine and gentle, so it exfoliates well without aggravating my skin. Having combination/oily skin, this product has been helpful in keeping my skin clear. One thing to keep in mind is that they mean it on the instructions when they say not to use this product over a breakout-- I have done that before without thinking, and it made the breakout worse. Overall, I am very happy with this product.
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Valrico, FL
Love it. I only pick it up during Clinique bonus time but it is worth the splurge
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love this face wash. It is a gentle scrubbing wash that leaves my face feeling smooth and looking great. It lathers up nicely and is easy to wash off.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?