BY CLINIQUE #28 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Lindsey S.
Walker, MI
Nice formula, but it leaves a film I could feel on my skin. I didn't see difference in my skin after using the whole bottle.
This is one of my favorite scrubs because of how gentle it is. It exfoliates the top layer of skin, without leaving your face red and irritated.
Francheska A.
Staten Island, NY
Love this product! It's great for everyday and won't dry out your skin. Also great for sensitive skin.
Jessica S.
Jackson, GA
I received this as a sample and it was ok. If I could give it a B minus I would. But it was worth it since it was free.
Natalie T.
Best scrub I've ever used! Smooth skin & nice healthy glow! Only use it every other week so 1 tube lasts a long time!
Shawna B.
Urbana, IL
I love clinique products. They are so gentle on even my extremely sensitive skin.
Casey R.
Greenville, AL
I use this product everyday and couldn't go without it. It is light and effective and easy on skin.
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
This is a facial scrub for me my daughte and grand daughter just enough
Kristina A.
Valrico, FL
Love it. I only pick it up during Clinique bonus time but it is worth the splurge
Alysia M.
Loooove it. Makes my skin so soft after using. It's Not too abrasive though
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?