BY CLINIQUE #28 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Laura D.
New Richmond, WI
This is my all time favorite scrub. It makes your face so soft and doesn't get sand in your eyeballs like some other ones.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Great way to pamper your skin with a good ol product! I like this product its a weekly step I do! along with my 3 step system! so far I'm loving it
Mallory N.
Columbia, TN
I love the 7-day scrub! I use it when my face needs an intense cleaning. It really gets down deep and cleans my pores out!
Annaliese H.
Rochester, MN
I wasn't very impressed with this scrub. It just really didn't do much for my skin. I would not recommend purchasing this.
Maia S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this stuff! It's a great exfoliator and doesn't dry out my skin. I use it on dry skin and then rinse it off for super smooth skin!
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This is very nice scrub that is very gentle for you skin and that I can use more often, like every other day without drying out my skin.
Marilyn G.
Bronx, NY
This is a really great for exfoliation. I used it every 2-3 days. It really made my skin feel refreshed and renewed
Danielle S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love clinique, I have never had a problem with them except that it can be a bit pricey. But you get what you pay for!
Alison S.
BEL AIR
I have the occasional breakout and by using this product, my face has never felt cleaner or smoothr. Makes my face feel young.
Josie H.
I love this product. My face feels soft and smooth after using it. This helps me get rid of my flaky and dry skin in the winter.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?