BY CLINIQUE #32 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Emilia B.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
This is very nice scrub that is very gentle for you skin and that I can use more often, like every other day without drying out my skin.
Alyson H.
Alyson H.
Denver, CO
If you have super dry skin like me, you'll love this scrub 1-2 times a week to help take care of flakes! I love how gentle it is, but I still feel like it polishes my skin into baby softness. A little bit goes a long way with 7-Day Scrub, and you only have to use it a few times a week--not every day like the name suggests!
Natalie T.
Natalie T.
Best scrub I've ever used! Smooth skin & nice healthy glow! Only use it every other week so 1 tube lasts a long time!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Temple, GA
I love this,I use this about every other day. I have dry skin and this works wonders. It doesn't cause breakouts. Other products made my face feel like I was scratching it up, this one feels great. If you have dry skin or are just in the market for an exfoliator this is a great choice.
nicole g.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
This scrub exfoliates well and is nice and light, however, I have oily skin as it is and after using it I felt as though my skin became a little oilier. I've been a clinique fan and think their products are great, but I was a little disappointed with this one. I would still recommend it for people who are not prone to oily skin and want a light refreshing facial scrub.
Ida Z.
Ida Z.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite facial scrub hands down. I have tried drug store brands and other department store brands, but I always come back to this one. It is a pricey if you are used to buying items in the drugstore, but it is worth it. A little goes a long way and the product itself lasts a long time. I like the fact that I can actually feel it exfoliating, but some people may not like that feeling. I use it twice a week and I have combination skin (oily/normal).
Evelia s.
Evelia s.
Visalia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really great for exfoliation I used it every 2 days.It left my skin clean and smooth and didn't dry it out too much,removes all the dry patches and dead skin.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Novi, MI
I have sensitive skin (it will turn red if you even think about it) and have had an extremely hard time finding products that I could use on my face without ruining it. I received a sample of this scrub while I was buying nail polish from Clinique, and it works great! It gets rid of dead skin, but doesn't hurt your face at the same time. I have tried (what feels like) every scrub under the sun, and this is the only one that won't cause my face to get irritated.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I love clinique, I have never had a problem with them except that it can be a bit pricey. But you get what you pay for!
Deborah M.
Deborah M.
Toms River, NJ
I received this as a free sample and I was impressed. Not harsh like other scrubs, but a great skin pick-me-up. I use it about once a week, leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?