BY CLINIQUE #36 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Tamara V.
Coatesville, PA
This is great for my sensitive skin, it is not too harsh! I can use this everyday without it irritating my skin. It leaves my skin so soft and my face feeling super clean. This is a must!
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
A friend from work gave this to me and I had never tried any of Clinique's skin care line before. I love this it is so moisturizing and makes your skin so soft!!!
Cristi G.
Statesboro, GA
It's probably oil free but I'm not sure? It just feels greasier than my other exfoliating cleansers. I like the very fine grit. Seems like it's less harsh on my face than St Ives.
Sophie C.
I love this super gentle exfoliating scrub. I find with other scrubs that my skin seems a bit flaky and damaged after use, but I only see smooth skin after using this.
Gabrielle W.
I was sold after I received the travel size as a gift. It's refreshing, makes your skin feel clean. It's great if your using the entire product line for face wash.
Jeanie S.
San Francisco, CA
I have sensitive skin and this does not irritate my skin at all. Makes my skin so soft and dewy afterwards. It's a gentle exfoliates all those dry dead skin cells, say hello to happy perky smooth skin.
Jenn A.
N Highlands, CA
Really like this exfoliator, not too harsh and still gets the job down. Face feels clean and glows afterwards. It's a permanent staple in my skincare routine.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
I have supper sensitive skin and the scrub doesn't bother my skin! My skin feels awesome after I use it! I only use every other day! I would recommend it!
Wendy P.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love this face wash. It is a gentle scrubbing wash that leaves my face feeling smooth and looking great. It lathers up nicely and is easy to wash off.
Emma B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
This is the best face wash I have ever purchased. Not only is it great for oily skin. It is also super gentle. And leaves skin feeling smooth and soft.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?