BY CLINIQUE #25 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yet another Clinique product that changed my routine. I got this as a sample during a special and was really surprised by it. I'll be buying a full size one shortly.
Deborah M.
Toms River, NJ
I received this as a free sample and I was impressed. Not harsh like other scrubs, but a great skin pick-me-up. I use it about once a week, leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Misty R.
Kingston, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
A friend from work gave this to me and I had never tried any of Clinique's skin care line before. I love this it is so moisturizing and makes your skin so soft!!!
Kristy G.
sacramento, CA
I use this product daily and it does a great job at cleaning and moisturizing your face. The only dislike is the small and the size of the product.
Sarah S.
Ellington, MO
I have sensitive skin and most scrubs are too harsh for me. I use this 2-3 times a week and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking bright!
Gabrielle W.
I was sold after I received the travel size as a gift. It's refreshing, makes your skin feel clean. It's great if your using the entire product line for face wash.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR
This is a really nice scrub to use if you have acne. Makes your face feel super nice and clean! Can't really go wrong with Clinique.
Elizabeth M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love love. Does wonders for my skin and really preps it well for makeup. My makeup always looks nicer when I use this
jamie h.
Huge fan of this product. It gives you awesome skin and even helps to get rid of the little bumps on my forehead that I always seem to have! Smoothes out the skin by exfoliation!
Sophie C.
I love this super gentle exfoliating scrub. I find with other scrubs that my skin seems a bit flaky and damaged after use, but I only see smooth skin after using this.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?