BY CLINIQUE #36 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Heidi M.
I have really dry skin and this works great to get the dry skin off of my face. I use it every day when I take a shower and then use the three step face cleaning they have.
Kristi J.
Soddy Daisy , Tn
This is the perfect exfoliater. The granules are not to big like some of the other ones I have tried. They are just enough to help get rid of the dead skin cells. It leaves your face feeling soft and free of flaky skin. Must have!!!
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this scrub! It really gets down into your pores and cleans them well! It's gentle enough to use everyday, which makes me happy. I buy it from Ulta religiously.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
My whole family swears by this stuff. A bit pricey, but worth every penny. Leaves skin feeling soft, refreshed and rejuvenated. Love the way it makes your complexion clear!
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a fabulous cleanser and exfoliator in one. I use this as my daily cleanser. You can snag one in the bonus gift bags from Clinique that they offer a few times a year. Highly recommend
Renee S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This scrub is feels very good, and it has very small scrub particles, so I don't feel like I'm scratching my face up. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, and rinses off easily. I will likely buy it again.
jamie h.
Huge fan of this product. It gives you awesome skin and even helps to get rid of the little bumps on my forehead that I always seem to have! Smoothes out the skin by exfoliation!
Stephanie E.
La Palma, CA
This scrub is amazing. Not too hard on skin... But does the job righ! I ALWAYS have this stuff handy! It can be found at any Clinique counter at department stores. And remember... A little bit goes a long way! Don't overuse, and the product should last you a good amount of time.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
Yet another Clinique product that changed my routine. I got this as a sample during a special and was really surprised by it. I'll be buying a full size one shortly.
Deborah M.
Toms River, NJ
I received this as a free sample and I was impressed. Not harsh like other scrubs, but a great skin pick-me-up. I use it about once a week, leaves my skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?