BY CLINIQUE #67 in Body Scrub

Skin Types: All.

Dermatologist-developed exfoliating cream deflakes, refines. Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. Clears the way for moisture.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I have sensitive skin and most scrubs are too harsh for me. I use this 2-3 times a week and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking bright!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this,I use this about every other day. I have dry skin and this works wonders. It doesn't cause breakouts. Other products made my face feel like I was scratching it up, this one feels great. If you have dry skin or are just in the market for an exfoliator this is a great choice. " in 24 reviews
  • "I had very bad acne and redness and instead of just being a great exfoliating scrub, it took ALL that away in 4-6 months! Absolutely amazing experience with this product for me." in 13 reviews
Kathryn O.
I love Clinique facial washes. They are so creamy and just the right amount of abrasiveness to really get your skin feeling smooth and clean. It is definitely worth the price!
Avery  C.
Kingston, RI
I love this! It is a super gentle exfoliator, but it still gets the job done. It is a little on the pricey side, but it is totally worth it! I have sensitive skin, and this doesn't break me out or anything. The only thing that I would change about it would be, maybe make it have a nicer smell. I still love it and use it very often!
Miriam Q.
Apo, AE
It left my skin clean and smooth and didn't dry it out too much. It works well but I've gotten the same results using more affordable products. I love clinique but don't break the bank for this. You can get similar products for less.
Heidi M.
I have really dry skin and this works great to get the dry skin off of my face. I use it every day when I take a shower and then use the three step face cleaning they have.
Kristi J.
Soddy Daisy , Tn
This is the perfect exfoliater. The granules are not to big like some of the other ones I have tried. They are just enough to help get rid of the dead skin cells. It leaves your face feeling soft and free of flaky skin. Must have!!!
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this scrub! It really gets down into your pores and cleans them well! It's gentle enough to use everyday, which makes me happy. I buy it from Ulta religiously.
Alana M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a fabulous cleanser and exfoliator in one. I use this as my daily cleanser. You can snag one in the bonus gift bags from Clinique that they offer a few times a year. Highly recommend
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
My whole family swears by this stuff. A bit pricey, but worth every penny. Leaves skin feeling soft, refreshed and rejuvenated. Love the way it makes your complexion clear!
Renee S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This scrub is feels very good, and it has very small scrub particles, so I don't feel like I'm scratching my face up. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, and rinses off easily. I will likely buy it again.
jamie h.
Huge fan of this product. It gives you awesome skin and even helps to get rid of the little bumps on my forehead that I always seem to have! Smoothes out the skin by exfoliation!
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?