BY CLINIQUE #32 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
I have dry skin. I also use the entire Clinique line. Others have found this drying. In my opinion using this every night would really be too much for your skin. I use it twice a week and it is fantastic!
Jeanette N.
Jeanette N.
Livingston, NJ
I have unpredictable skin so I have experienced super dry and super oily skin depending on the weather. When my skin starts flaking from being dry, I use this product. However, after using it, I end up feeling like a layer of oil remains on my skin. I don't usually break out the next day from using this but it has happened more than once. It definitely does smooth and refine my skin, removing roughness and flakiness, however, I definitely feel like it isn't suitable for my sensitive skin since it clogs up my pores and makes me break out at times.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Hartford, CT
Gently exfoliate your skin, can be used everyday all over face and lips. Leave face smooth and polished. I used to have problem with flakiness and irritation and I have not experience any of those problems with my skin.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Jackson, GA
I received this as a sample and it was ok. If I could give it a B minus I would. But it was worth it since it was free.
Savannah, GA
This 7-day scrub cream is fabulous. It isn't too harsh on my skin yet is still great for exfoliating. I like to use this scrub a couple of days a week. It also cleans really well. I don't feel the need to use any other kind of cleanser after this scrub.
Mallory N.
Mallory N.
Columbia, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the 7-day scrub! I use it when my face needs an intense cleaning. It really gets down deep and cleans my pores out!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I prefer Clinique's exfoliating scrub... It's more exfoliating and tingly than this one. This one is great for a few times a week while the other one need only be used once a week.
Beckie H.
Beckie H.
Campbell , Mo
I was a little apprehensive about buying this at first since I have used other scrubs that weren't very good, but I'm so glad I did! I only use it 2-3 times a week, but it leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed and looking good!
Laura D.
Laura D.
New Richmond, WI
This is my all time favorite scrub. It makes your face so soft and doesn't get sand in your eyeballs like some other ones.
Nikole L.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR
This is a really nice scrub to use if you have acne. Makes your face feel super nice and clean! Can't really go wrong with Clinique.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?