BY CLINIQUE #32 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Gabrielle W.
Gabrielle W.
I was sold after I received the travel size as a gift. It's refreshing, makes your skin feel clean. It's great if your using the entire product line for face wash.
kaitlin t.
kaitlin t.
I find that this product is not the best for when i am really breaking out but that it is good to use on normal skin to prevent break outs. I tend to bring it with me when i travel on business (because i have a small tube of it) and use while i am away. It has little beads in it that help exfoliate.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Dickinson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yet another Clinique product that changed my routine. I got this as a sample during a special and was really surprised by it. I'll be buying a full size one shortly.
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Los Angeles, CA
I should say that I worked for Clinique like 15 years ago but even after I left this stuff has remained in my shower. It is just a great scrub. Like with all exfoliates upward, circular motions for 2-3 minutes then rinse. Don't over scrub.
Emme O.
Emme O.
Seattle, WA
I use all of Clinique products and so of course I use this scrub ! It works great and I love it but really it is nothing special than any other scrub will work just as good ! Maybe like one that is a little less pricey will work just as good .
Shaye S.
Shaye S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a good exfoliate! It is like a personal microdermabrasion. The small particles seems to clean so much better than the scrubs with large particles like the Clean and Clear. I love using this scrub, my skin feels so soft and makeup goes on so much smoothr after using it.
Casey R.
Casey R.
Greenville, AL
I use this product everyday and couldn't go without it. It is light and effective and easy on skin.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Volant, PA
I really liked this cream. As soon as i was done using it my face felt smoothr and it is not as harsh as some of the other cremes on the market. I think clinque is one of the better beauty brands out there
Karley S.
Karley S.
Hobart, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a gentle exfoliator you can use it every day if you please! I use mine every now and then and it makes my face feel so soft and smooth! Its such a great product! I really love Clinique and this is such a great price!
Laiken G.
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Game changer in my skin care routine. Gentle enough to use every day. I have oily skin and this product has cut back the oil production and helps keep my pores clear and clean which keeps them small. Definitely a must have.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?