BY CLINIQUE #38 in Body Scrub

Skin Types: All.

Dermatologist-developed exfoliating cream deflakes, refines. Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. Clears the way for moisture.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Amanda S.
I prefer Clinique's exfoliating scrub... It's more exfoliating and tingly than this one. This one is great for a few times a week while the other one need only be used once a week.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
I first tried this from Clinique when it came free with a purchase I made, and I really liked it! The scent isn't overpowering, and I love the texture. Plus my skin always feels soft and hydrated after I use it.
Hillary S.
This is my all-time favorite scrub. It's very gentle and won't dry out my skin. I love using it during the winter to help scrub away some of the dry, dead skin. Would definitely recommend.
taylor w.
Irwin, PA
This scrub is amazing! It really exfoliates your skin and takes away dead skin cells, without being irritating to your face if you use it everyday. It helps keep my face clear and I will continue to use it. The only downside would be the price
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
I first tried this as a sample in my ipsy bag but got hooked on it! It smells so good and it truly works amazingly. Scrubs all my makeup off, helps clear dead dry skin. Just overall makes my face feel great after using it.
monique m.
Washington, DC
Great scrub for pores and keeping dead skin off my face. it's a duel formula which means you can use it as a mask, it goes from white to clear. through it's made for drier skin types it works nicely for my oily skin.
Diane G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I had very bad acne and redness and instead of just being a great exfoliating scrub, it took ALL that away in 4-6 months! Absolutely amazing experience with this product for me.
Avery  C.
Kingston, RI
I love this! It is a super gentle exfoliator, but it still gets the job done. It is a little on the pricey side, but it is totally worth it! I have sensitive skin, and this doesn't break me out or anything. The only thing that I would change about it would be, maybe make it have a nicer smell. I still love it and use it very often!
Laurence M.
South Grafton, MA
I have minor acne, and this stuff works great! It leaves my skin feeling SO smooth and refreshed. I like how it comes out like a lotion but lathers like a soap. I love this!
Miriam Q.
Apo, AE
It left my skin clean and smooth and didn't dry it out too much. It works well but I've gotten the same results using more affordable products. I love clinique but don't break the bank for this. You can get similar products for less.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?