BY CLINIQUE #28 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Kristi C.
This works really well and is a good exfoliate. Doesn't leave my skin too dried out but still removes all the dry patches and dead skin. Also helped with my dark spots on my face. It is a little pricey though :/
Robin J.
Laurinburg, NC
This is a gentle exfoliator, and it will exfoliate, as promised. But after I rinse it, i feel like it is still on my face. It's just too heavy for my. My face feels cleaner before using.
Hillary S.
This is my all-time favorite scrub. It's very gentle and won't dry out my skin. I love using it during the winter to help scrub away some of the dry, dead skin. Would definitely recommend.
Amanda S.
I prefer Clinique's exfoliating scrub... It's more exfoliating and tingly than this one. This one is great for a few times a week while the other one need only be used once a week.
Evelia s.
Visalia, CA
This is a really great for exfoliation I used it every 2 days.It left my skin clean and smooth and didn't dry it out too much,removes all the dry patches and dead skin.
Diane G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I had very bad acne and redness and instead of just being a great exfoliating scrub, it took ALL that away in 4-6 months! Absolutely amazing experience with this product for me.
Miriam Q.
Apo, AE
It left my skin clean and smooth and didn't dry it out too much. It works well but I've gotten the same results using more affordable products. I love clinique but don't break the bank for this. You can get similar products for less.
Laurence M.
South Grafton, MA
I have minor acne, and this stuff works great! It leaves my skin feeling SO smooth and refreshed. I like how it comes out like a lotion but lathers like a soap. I love this!
Renee S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This scrub is feels very good, and it has very small scrub particles, so I don't feel like I'm scratching my face up. It doesn't leave my skin feeling dry, and rinses off easily. I will likely buy it again.
Wendy P.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love this face wash. It is a gentle scrubbing wash that leaves my face feeling smooth and looking great. It lathers up nicely and is easy to wash off.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?