BY CLINIQUE #36 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Hillary S.
This is my all-time favorite scrub. It's very gentle and won't dry out my skin. I love using it during the winter to help scrub away some of the dry, dead skin. Would definitely recommend.
taylor w.
Irwin, PA
This scrub is amazing! It really exfoliates your skin and takes away dead skin cells, without being irritating to your face if you use it everyday. It helps keep my face clear and I will continue to use it. The only downside would be the price
Diane G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I had very bad acne and redness and instead of just being a great exfoliating scrub, it took ALL that away in 4-6 months! Absolutely amazing experience with this product for me.
monique m.
Washington, DC
Great scrub for pores and keeping dead skin off my face. it's a duel formula which means you can use it as a mask, it goes from white to clear. through it's made for drier skin types it works nicely for my oily skin.
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
I first tried this as a sample in my ipsy bag but got hooked on it! It smells so good and it truly works amazingly. Scrubs all my makeup off, helps clear dead dry skin. Just overall makes my face feel great after using it.
Avery  C.
Kingston, RI
I love this! It is a super gentle exfoliator, but it still gets the job done. It is a little on the pricey side, but it is totally worth it! I have sensitive skin, and this doesn't break me out or anything. The only thing that I would change about it would be, maybe make it have a nicer smell. I still love it and use it very often!
Kathryn O.
I love Clinique facial washes. They are so creamy and just the right amount of abrasiveness to really get your skin feeling smooth and clean. It is definitely worth the price!
Laurence M.
South Grafton, MA
I have minor acne, and this stuff works great! It leaves my skin feeling SO smooth and refreshed. I like how it comes out like a lotion but lathers like a soap. I love this!
Miriam Q.
Apo, AE
It left my skin clean and smooth and didn't dry it out too much. It works well but I've gotten the same results using more affordable products. I love clinique but don't break the bank for this. You can get similar products for less.
Heidi M.
I have really dry skin and this works great to get the dry skin off of my face. I use it every day when I take a shower and then use the three step face cleaning they have.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?