BY CLINIQUE #32 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Annaliese H.
Annaliese H.
Rochester, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't very impressed with this scrub. It just really didn't do much for my skin. I would not recommend purchasing this.
This is one of my favorite scrubs because of how gentle it is. It exfoliates the top layer of skin, without leaving your face red and irritated.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I couldn't live without this product! I have religiously used this scrub for over 4 years now, and I'll never use anything else. I have very oily skin in some parts of my face, while other parts are very dry. The 7-Day Scrub has really helped to even my skin out while keeping it smooth!
m r.
m r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works wonders for the blemishes I have on my back and shoulders. I love the fresh and semi-minty feel of this scrub.
Kali P.
Kali P.
This is a lovely cream exfoliater. The little particles are small and not harsh on the skin but still is rough enough to sluff off the dead skin. Great for all skin types in my opinion.
Maia S.
Maia S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love this stuff! It's a great exfoliator and doesn't dry out my skin. I use it on dry skin and then rinse it off for super smooth skin!
Alysia M.
Will leave your skin feeling really soft and it lasts for fart more than 7 days
Francheska A.
Francheska A.
Staten Island, NY
Love this product! It's great for everyday and won't dry out your skin. Also great for sensitive skin.
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
This works really well and is a good exfoliate. Doesn't leave my skin too dried out but still removes all the dry patches and dead skin. Also helped with my dark spots on my face. It is a little pricey though :/
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?