BY CLINIQUE #25 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Maria C.
Hartford, CT
Gently exfoliate your skin, can be used everyday all over face and lips. Leave face smooth and polished. I used to have problem with flakiness and irritation and I have not experience any of those problems with my skin.
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Game changer in my skin care routine. Gentle enough to use every day. I have oily skin and this product has cut back the oil production and helps keep my pores clear and clean which keeps them small. Definitely a must have.
kaitlin t.
I find that this product is not the best for when i am really breaking out but that it is good to use on normal skin to prevent break outs. I tend to bring it with me when i travel on business (because i have a small tube of it) and use while i am away. It has little beads in it that help exfoliate.
Molly M.
Volant, PA
I really liked this cream. As soon as i was done using it my face felt smoothr and it is not as harsh as some of the other cremes on the market. I think clinque is one of the better beauty brands out there
Kenna K.
Mars, PA
I use this face wash every day and it makes my skin so soft, and acne free. It is gentle on my skin and leaves my skin refreshed. It was one of the best buys i made on a cruise ship 2 years ago, and i got through 2 bottles a year! I love this and recommend it
Amanda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
I have dry skin. I also use the entire Clinique line. Others have found this drying. In my opinion using this every night would really be too much for your skin. I use it twice a week and it is fantastic!
Kali P.
This is a lovely cream exfoliater. The little particles are small and not harsh on the skin but still is rough enough to sluff off the dead skin. Great for all skin types in my opinion.
monique m.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great scrub for pores and keeping dead skin off my face. it's a duel formula which means you can use it as a mask, it goes from white to clear. through it's made for drier skin types it works nicely for my oily skin.
Kendra W.
Bristol, VA
I like this scrub, even thought I'm oily. I use it about once a week, the scrub just gets down in the pores & feels so fresh & clean after rinsing off, example that feeling of coolness when u out in cool mint gum in ur mouth, awe yes that's how yr face feels after using this.
Melissa S.
Elkhart, IN
Ended up getting this amazingness about 4 months ago and haven't looked back i have combination skin and most products don't work very well however this one worked liked a charm <3
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?