BY CLINIQUE #36 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Kali P.
This is a lovely cream exfoliater. The little particles are small and not harsh on the skin but still is rough enough to sluff off the dead skin. Great for all skin types in my opinion.
Kendra W.
Bristol, VA
I like this scrub, even thought I'm oily. I use it about once a week, the scrub just gets down in the pores & feels so fresh & clean after rinsing off, example that feeling of coolness when u out in cool mint gum in ur mouth, awe yes that's how yr face feels after using this.
Melissa S.
Elkhart, IN
Ended up getting this amazingness about 4 months ago and haven't looked back i have combination skin and most products don't work very well however this one worked liked a charm <3
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Love this scrub! I'm a huge fan of face scrubs and this is one of my faves. it leaves my face nice and soft. I use it every morning and every night. Definitely give it a try 👍
Kristi C.
This works really well and is a good exfoliate. Doesn't leave my skin too dried out but still removes all the dry patches and dead skin. Also helped with my dark spots on my face. It is a little pricey though :/
Robin J.
Laurinburg, NC
This is a gentle exfoliator, and it will exfoliate, as promised. But after I rinse it, i feel like it is still on my face. It's just too heavy for my. My face feels cleaner before using.
Nicole Dyan T.
Kissimmee, FL
I really loved this product! It really helps my skin and makes it feel super smooth. My only problem with it is the smell. It smells like chemicals and not super appealing but it works!
Rebecca B.
Madison, MS
I use this scrub almost everyday, it's made to be gentle enough to do that! The scrub particles are embedded in a rich cream like paste which washes off easily with no residue. It leaves my skin smooth and decreases my risk of breakout and blackheads.
Liz M.
Iowa city, IA
I first tried this from Clinique when it came free with a purchase I made, and I really liked it! The scent isn't overpowering, and I love the texture. Plus my skin always feels soft and hydrated after I use it.
Evelia s.
Fontana, CA
This is a really great for exfoliation I used it every 2 days.It left my skin clean and smooth and didn't dry it out too much,removes all the dry patches and dead skin.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?