BY CLINIQUE

A gentle exfoliating cream that polishes skin and refines skin texture.

Dermatologist-developed exfoliating cream refines skin texture, helping to smooth and polish skin and unclog pores. Plus, helps minimize the appearance of fine, dry lines. Exfoliator clears the way for moisture and smoother makeup application.

Key Ingredients / Technology:
Silica provides gentle exfoliation in this water-based cream.

Water\Aqua\Eau , Tridecyl Stearate , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Dipentaerythrityl Hexacaprylate/Hexacaprate , Butylene Glycol , Glyceryl Stearate , Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Silica , Cetearyl Alcohol , Ceteareth-20 , Sorbitol , Hexyldecyl Stearate , Bisabolol , Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate , Triethanolamine , Oleth-10 Phosphate , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2-Hexanediol , Stearyl Alcohol , Carbomer , Disodium Edta , Phenoxyethanol , Potassium Sorbate , Chlorphenesin

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I have sensitive skin and most scrubs are too harsh for me. I use this 2-3 times a week and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking bright!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this,I use this about every other day. I have dry skin and this works wonders. It doesn't cause breakouts. Other products made my face feel like I was scratching it up, this one feels great. If you have dry skin or are just in the market for an exfoliator this is a great choice. " in 24 reviews
  • "I had very bad acne and redness and instead of just being a great exfoliating scrub, it took ALL that away in 4-6 months! Absolutely amazing experience with this product for me." in 13 reviews
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
This is hands-down possibly the BEST facial scrub I have ever tried! Not super expensive. The scent is nice and clean, not overpowering.
The granules are tiny, which means AWESOME detailed exfoliation. If you have sensitive skin, using this scrub with light pressure would definitely be a good tip. It doesn't take much pressure or scrubbing to get the job done.
I've repurchased this, and will keep repurchasing it.
Asia B.
Phila, PA
My first time trying Clinique products were in high school. I had just started getting bad acne from stress and I wanted my face to be clear. I’m an oily girl and acne prone. This facial scrub came in a travel size as a gift with my every day facial purchase. I used the scrub once a week and it rid me of facial craters. I would definitely recommend and try this product again.
Marta G.
I use the 7day scrub about 3 times a week because I think it'd be too hard on my skin if I use it everyday, but from what I can see my skin looks great and feels clean! I always get compliments on how great my skin looks. (I also use their 3step cleaning, toning and moisturizing products everyday.)
Ami✨ K.
New York
I love this scrub so much! I have super sensitive skin which reacts horribly to chemical exfoliants but since my skin is also super dry and flaky, I find myself needing a good exfoliation every now and then. This scrub is so effective yet also gentle on the skin and never ever breaks me out. Highly recommend.
Sivan F.
Albuquerque, NM
This scrub didn't do much for me at all; it didn't make anything worse but it didn't make anything better. It was just an extra step in my routine that didn't make a difference. I could see how this scrub could be beneficial for someone who has an issue with dry skin and flakiness.
Fran C.
Easley
Most women don't exfoliate enough. Exfoliating with a scrub gets rid of all the dead skin just laying on your face. It helps your serum and moisturizer penetrate the skin better. When you do not exfoliate your makeup doesn't stay on as well, it prevents your skin from being moisturized and can cause breakouts.
Alexis M.
These tiny beads clogged my pores and I broke out more however I do like the packaging and I like that the price is not too high. I purchased this at Macy’s and I have used this several times. I probably will not purchase again since there are so many other scrubs I like better
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula os a really quality product. It’s a soft creamy feel and the extoliator/scrub aspect actually works. It leaves your skin feeling smoother and seems to get rid of any dry/dead skin. After rinsing it does feel as if there’s some sort of moisturizing film or something left over so I like to use a regular face wash afterward to get rid of that. I’ll definitely continue to use this stuff.
Hayley H.
Hastings
This product is so convenient for travel, or everyday use! It exfoliates and cleanses your pores so effortlessly ! Smells great and I can see how clean my skin is after one use! I would definitely recommend this product!
Isabella✨ W.
Ladera Ranch
For these types of products I can never really tell if it has worked or not. It was very gentle to the skin and was my first time using it. I did meet my expectations and there is not much room for improvement
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Allison H.
How often should I use this?