BY CLINIQUE #55 in Body Scrub

Skin Types: All.

Dermatologist-developed exfoliating cream deflakes, refines. Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. Clears the way for moisture.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have sensitive skin and most scrubs are too harsh for me. I use this 2-3 times a week and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking bright!" in 26 reviews
  • "I love this,I use this about every other day. I have dry skin and this works wonders. It doesn't cause breakouts. Other products made my face feel like I was scratching it up, this one feels great. If you have dry skin or are just in the market for an exfoliator this is a great choice. " in 24 reviews
  • "I had very bad acne and redness and instead of just being a great exfoliating scrub, it took ALL that away in 4-6 months! Absolutely amazing experience with this product for me." in 13 reviews
Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
I'm usually not a fan of gritty exfoliants, but I've been using 7 Day Scrub for years and it's so gentle! Perfect for anyone with sensitive skin that needs good exfoliation. It has very small granules that never feel scratchy or irritating. The formula is creamy and feels almost oily on the skin, but there's never any residue left behind. It feels like it's almost protecting the skin. It has no scent, which I prefer in my skin care. Helps to get rid of dead skin and clogged pores immediately. There's a reason this has been a staple in my bathroom for 10 years!
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
This is hands-down possibly the BEST facial scrub I have ever tried! Not super expensive. The scent is nice and clean, not overpowering.
The granules are tiny, which means AWESOME detailed exfoliation. If you have sensitive skin, using this scrub with light pressure would definitely be a good tip. It doesn't take much pressure or scrubbing to get the job done.
I've repurchased this, and will keep repurchasing it.
Asia B.
Phila, PA
My first time trying Clinique products were in high school. I had just started getting bad acne from stress and I wanted my face to be clear. I’m an oily girl and acne prone. This facial scrub came in a travel size as a gift with my every day facial purchase. I used the scrub once a week and it rid me of facial craters. I would definitely recommend and try this product again.
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I really love my face when I start the day with Seven Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula. It is easy to control the scrub intensity by wetting your face and fingers first. Slowly and gently polish your face using very light pressure and avoiding the eye area. In the shower, it's a breeze to polish your neck and décolletage too. Simply rinse off in mildly warm water. I like to follow with Facial Soap Extra-Mild, Clarifying Lotion for my skin type, and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. Foundation will glide on after this mini-facial and my face feels radiant all day. One of the best benefits of Seven Day Scrub Cream Rinse-off Formula is that it polishes the edges off lines and wrinkles.
Marta G.
I use the 7day scrub about 3 times a week because I think it'd be too hard on my skin if I use it everyday, but from what I can see my skin looks great and feels clean! I always get compliments on how great my skin looks. (I also use their 3step cleaning, toning and moisturizing products everyday.)
Travon W.
Philadelphia, PA
In between exfoliating with the Kate Sommerville, with clinique product, keeps your skin in tip top condition. You never have to worry about those small pieces of skin on your face. Combining these to products will make sure the texture of your skin is in Tip Top shape for your foundation.
Ami✨ K.
New York
I love this scrub so much! I have super sensitive skin which reacts horribly to chemical exfoliants but since my skin is also super dry and flaky, I find myself needing a good exfoliation every now and then. This scrub is so effective yet also gentle on the skin and never ever breaks me out. Highly recommend.
Sivan F.
Albuquerque, NM
This scrub didn't do much for me at all; it didn't make anything worse but it didn't make anything better. It was just an extra step in my routine that didn't make a difference. I could see how this scrub could be beneficial for someone who has an issue with dry skin and flakiness.
Emilee C.
Lehi, UT
This is a really nice gentle exfoliator. It’s recommended to use every day, and it works great that way. No fragrance or harsh smell. I don’t love taking this extra step every day, I prefer an exfoliator that I can use 1-2 times a week but this one still works so well!
Fran C.
Easley
Most women don't exfoliate enough. Exfoliating with a scrub gets rid of all the dead skin just laying on your face. It helps your serum and moisturizer penetrate the skin better. When you do not exfoliate your makeup doesn't stay on as well, it prevents your skin from being moisturized and can cause breakouts.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?