BY CLINIQUE #32 in Body Scrub

A gentle skin polisher that smoothes and refines skin. This exfoliating scrub gently brushes away roughness and flakiness. It smoothes skin to lessen the appearance of fine lines while clearing the way for moisture. Suitable for all skin types.

Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Jae G.
Jae G.
I have received and tried many of these from the Clinique bonus with purchase. It is a really great scrub. The exfoliating beads are tiny and gentle on the skin, but I can tell that it works well and leaves my skin nice and smooth. My only gripe is the scent. It is supposed to be unscented but it has this weird chemical smell. I would purchase this with my own money in the future.
Myrisse D.
Myrisse D.
Brooklyn, NY
Heaven in a tube
I adore Clinique products, this one is perfect for every day use . Leave your skin smooth, soft and clean.
It's kind of pricey but it's worth the money. I used just a little bit every night before I go to bed. I also used the night face lotion from Clinique.
Take it that I love it so much I got a set for my mom and doesn't allow anyone else to use it
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Cincinnati , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin is extremely dry, especially on my cheeks. I added this exfoliator to my routine and I have seen a dramatic difference. I only use it twice a week as my skin is more sensitive. I pair it with the sonic foaming wash and it's amazing. It isn't too harsh on the skin. I picked it up at Ulta, but Clinique is everywhere!
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Received as a gift. I liked it well enough, but still prefer good old bar soap that I lather and apply to my face. This cleanser was much gentler and did noticeably make my face appear a little brighter than before. But for he price and how little I prefer to use scrub creams, I don't think I would buy it again
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Tulare, CA
I like to use this product on my face before applying makeup in the morning. It takes off all the crusties off of my face, and completely preps my face for makeup application. Afterwards, once my skin is soft and clean, I apply the Clinique Dramatically Different lotion, then apply my makeup for a fresh day!
Anna K.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scrub... It's probably gentle enough to use every day though I only really use it 3 to 4 times a week. It does a good job of exfoliating and making my skin feel soft. It is a little on the pricey though and there are other products that do the job just as well but it's a great scrub!
Johnna T.
Johnna T.
Diberville, MS
Use every morning that I know I'm going to apply make up- so typically 2/3 times a week. It's gentle enough to use daily which I have done numerous of times. Also gentle for sensitive skin or skin that has rashes such as roscia lupus rash. I've repurchased many of times! Little goes a long way!
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
Chicago
I absolutely love the Clinique 7 Day Scrub, it really gets the job done. Plus the minty scent makes me feel extremely clean when I'm finished using it. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has a difficult time with rough skin. I would buy it again.
Kenna K.
Kenna K.
Mars, PA
I use this face wash every day and it makes my skin so soft, and acne free. It is gentle on my skin and leaves my skin refreshed. It was one of the best buys i made on a cruise ship 2 years ago, and i got through 2 bottles a year! I love this and recommend it
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this stuff. It's exfoliating, but not super abrasive. I usually buy mine at Macy's, but you can get it at a lot of department stores. I love how clean my face feels after. The only downside is the price. It's not exactly cheap, but definitely worth it.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
Vanessa F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Mariah B.
HAMILTON, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
Allison H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often should I use this?