BY CLINIQUE #36 in Body Scrub

Skin Types: All.

Dermatologist-developed exfoliating cream deflakes, refines. Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines. Clears the way for moisture.

• How often should I use this?2 Answers
  • Es tan buena como dicen? 1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, ca...3 Answers
Clinique 7 Day Scrub Cream Rinse-Off Formula
  • "I struggle with very dry skin in the winter, and you can actually feel the dry patches on my face, its horrible!" in 6 reviews
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
This is hands-down possibly the BEST facial scrub I have ever tried! Not super expensive. The scent is nice and clean, not overpowering.
The granules are tiny, which means AWESOME detailed exfoliation. If you have sensitive skin, using this scrub with light pressure would definitely be a good tip. It doesn't take much pressure or scrubbing to get the job done.
I've repurchased this, and will keep repurchasing it.
Roxana S.
I really enjoy this product it’s actually really good for people to have dry skin but still would be highly recommended to be used at least twice a week and it’s super creamy I would buy again
Kayla W.
Boone, IA
This is my absolute favorite cleanser of all time. Because my face is so oily I need to use something with a bit of "grit" everyday. This is the perfect product! It has just the right amount of grit to make my face not feel as oily and it can be used everyday! This product is quite expensive however I personally think that in the end it's totally worth it!
Jordan M.
I don’t care much for Clinique products. This one really doesn’t do much to help my skin. It doesn’t smell good and it has a weird texture. The scrub is more useful in this collection.
Emily G.
Wolcott, VT
This cream is a perfect balance between a cream wash and a light scrub. Love that the scrub is not too harsh on the skin. And I can use this everyday if I wanted. Leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed.
Kimberly H.
Grove City , OH
This stuff is amazing!!! After just one use my face was so soft!!!!! It doesn't have a super harsh smell and since I have super sensitive skin that's something I look for the stuff is hands down one of my favorite face products ever
Kelley M.
Newnan
Excellent and mild enough for daily or every other day scrub.  Works gentle enough on even sensitive skin.  Rinses off easily with no residue.  Good value - bottle lasts.  Bought at Ulta.
Celeste C.
Idaho Falls, ID
The best everyday scrub you can get. I absolutely love it! It makes my face feel so soft and clean. I use it morning and night and it leaves you with a really refreshing feeling every time you use it. Great product!
Anh N.
Palatine , IL
It is a mild exfoliate. I love that I can use this everyday if I choose to and it won't irritate my skin or rub it raw. There is no scent and it scrubs my dead skin away and provides my nice smooth skin.
Bernadette M.
Concord, CA
I received this complimentary when purchasing at Clinque.  Great face scrub.  Super gentle,  no fragrance.  leaves my face feeling clean and smooth.
Courtney M.
Savannah, GA
How often do you use this scrub?
Ulyssa F.
Richmond, VA
Is this a body scrub or just for your face?
Vanessa F.
I have been looking for a facial scrub that won't dry my skin, can someone help me with this product and how it has worked for you.
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Is this the scrub that has a mint scent?
Allison H.
How often should I use this?