BY CLINIQUE

Clinique 4.5 Scruffing Lotion
  • "I love this stuff!!! It is a great lotion for my face. I tend to have e dry skin especially now since it is starting to get cold it just looks terrible. I have to constantly keep my face washed everyday and moisturized if I miss a day it messes my whole face up so this lotion helps a whole lot with that!! Definitely recommend!!! " in 7 reviews
  • "This lotion is extremely light on your face, yet also extremely moisturizing. I purchased this as part of a gift set at Dillards', and found it to be very effective as a facial moisturizer. I use it every day as part of my skincare regimen and would recommend it to others looking for a lotion that will provide moisture without making your skin oily." in 6 reviews
Praneeta L.
Edmonton, Alberta
Super moisturizing with a hydrated finish. I've used it for a year but since it was fairly expensive I quit using it. But if you have a healthy budget I highly recommend using this for dry to combination skin types.
Anamaria B.
I love this stuff! It is a great lotion for my face. I tend to have an oily skin but it is ok. I have to constantly keep my face washed everyday and moisturized if I miss a day it messes my whole face up so this lotion helps a whole lot with that!! it's got a lot of alcohol in it, which you can tell from the intoxicating smell but it's ok.
Christina C.
This is the only product I've used and have no issues. It lasts a long time and many people can use it at once. It's very gentle on your skin. It's light and soft.
Katherinne G.

Regular. I think it could be better. I honestly did not feel big difference between before and after, in fact thrown out. At least I felt fresh and not an unpleasant odor. Do not use again unless the conviritieran in a little more astringent. Buy in Venezuela, maybe it's the weather, but there was no difference.
Irai P.
I found this product to be a little too strong for my skin. Mainly because it's got a lot of alcohol in it, which you can tell from the intoxicating smell. after about a week of using it I've started breaking out.
Alberto A.
Montreal
This cream is amazing. It maintains the skin fresh but it does not leave traces of oil all over the place. It will last a lot of time even with heavy use because you only need to apply a small amount and it will be enough to cover. I have used this product recurrently
Abigail L.
It's a good product but not the best on the market. The price is fine. I like most of the Clinic products but this one wasn't the best one for me. A positive thing about this product is that it's very gentle on the skin.
Mirlly O.
Scruffing lotion é uma loção tônica que promove uma esfoliação suave para pele masculina.

Formulada especialmente com agentes adstringentes que ajudam a remover as células mortas da superfície da pele, ajudando em sua renovação celular. Controla o excesso da produção de óleo, causada pela disfunção da glândula sebácea, evitando a obstrução dos poros. Repara e tonifica a pele do rosto eliminando as imperfeições, além de garantir um barbear confortável.
Perry A.
el menoufia,egypt,africa
i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
Ekin Y.
Edmonton, AB
Love this so much it helps my skin a lot , I would totally reccomend this. But maybe get a sample just to make sure it works for you