BY CLINIQUE

Clinique 4.5 Scruffing Lotion
  • "I love this stuff!!! It is a great lotion for my face. I tend to have e dry skin especially now since it is starting to get cold it just looks terrible. I have to constantly keep my face washed everyday and moisturized if I miss a day it messes my whole face up so this lotion helps a whole lot with that!! Definitely recommend!!! " in 7 reviews
  • "This lotion is extremely light on your face, yet also extremely moisturizing. I purchased this as part of a gift set at Dillards', and found it to be very effective as a facial moisturizer. I use it every day as part of my skincare regimen and would recommend it to others looking for a lotion that will provide moisture without making your skin oily." in 6 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
This does hydrate very well, I tested it first with a sample on my husbands very dry hands. When I tried it on my face it did soak in very well, but left my skin extra oily and never could keep makeup on after I put this on. I tried to switch it to night use and it still caused excess oil for me and caused me to break out.
Shasha S.
karlevon H.
I have sensitive dry skin and while it moisturized my skin it just didnt make me feel like my skin was quenched. When you have dry skin it feels as if your skin was thirsty and it just does not give me that aww feeling
Kerrigan C.
This stuff feels really good on my face and doesn’t make me feel greasy. It has a fairly nice scent. I haven’t gotten since the first time because I have other brands that I prefer.
Kennethia V.
Forest Hill, TX
I use this every morning. I have a free trial that I am using and it works good for my combination skin. My face doesn't dry out or get oily. It is the right combination for me.
Kayla H.
Williston
I have used to much of this lotion, my mom always wore Clinique and I would use all of her stuff too. So I am a bit burnt out on the brand even though I think it's a good quality one. The lotion is a good product but it's just nothing special to me. It will moisturizer your skin, the color is off putting to me not overly scented and pricey I have drug stores moisturizers that I prefer.
Kassiah P.
This works great for all skin types, I bought this at Macy's and they gave me a specific set for my skin type. It really moisturizers without making your skin overly oily. I just wish the price wasn't so high for it!
Alicia C.
Le Roy
Love this moisturizer! Great in the summer after pool days. Give the comfort of moisture, without feeling heavy. I usually purchase this product at Bergners or online. Can be pricey, but last forever it seems like!
Kaeli D.
Concord, CA
My mom uses this so I gave it a try, it does the job but did not meet my expectations. I'm a first time user and would not repurchase. I bough this at my local Macy's. I believe there's room for improvement in the longevity of moisture it provided.