BY CLINIQUE

Clinique 4.5 Scruffing Lotion
  • "I love this stuff!!! It is a great lotion for my face. I tend to have e dry skin especially now since it is starting to get cold it just looks terrible. I have to constantly keep my face washed everyday and moisturized if I miss a day it messes my whole face up so this lotion helps a whole lot with that!! Definitely recommend!!! " in 7 reviews
  • "This lotion is extremely light on your face, yet also extremely moisturizing. I purchased this as part of a gift set at Dillards', and found it to be very effective as a facial moisturizer. I use it every day as part of my skincare regimen and would recommend it to others looking for a lotion that will provide moisture without making your skin oily." in 6 reviews
Shasha S.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Ashley E.
Pataskala, OH
This does hydrate very well, I tested it first with a sample on my husbands very dry hands. When I tried it on my face it did soak in very well, but left my skin extra oily and never could keep makeup on after I put this on. I tried to switch it to night use and it still caused excess oil for me and caused me to break out.
karlevon H.
I have sensitive dry skin and while it moisturized my skin it just didnt make me feel like my skin was quenched. When you have dry skin it feels as if your skin was thirsty and it just does not give me that aww feeling
Earlisa S.
Forest Hill, TX
I use this every morning. I have a free trial that I am using and it works good for my combination skin. My face doesn't dry out or get oily. It is the right combination for me.
Kerrigan C.
This stuff feels really good on my face and doesn’t make me feel greasy. It has a fairly nice scent. I haven’t gotten since the first time because I have other brands that I prefer.
Kayla H.
Williston
I have used to much of this lotion, my mom always wore Clinique and I would use all of her stuff too. So I am a bit burnt out on the brand even though I think it's a good quality one. The lotion is a good product but it's just nothing special to me. It will moisturizer your skin, the color is off putting to me not overly scented and pricey I have drug stores moisturizers that I prefer.
Kayla G.
Alton
I bought this for my boyfriend but ended up using it instead! it took care of the all the filth. love it, I use it after my scrub and cleaners and after all that there is still dirt on our face and this toner is taking it all out! I have also tried using another toner in the morning and the cotton is all clean, right after that I used the Clinique toner and yes there is dirt on the cotton pad. I dont usually like or use Clinique and this is the only product that I highly recommend when it comes to toners.
This lotion works pretty well on someone who has oily type of skin like me. I have been trying lots of other products to control the excess oil but failed, until lately when I found this one. After using it for about 3 weeks, I feel less oily and more refreshed on the skin of my face and the blackheads have also reduced greatly. I'm not much of an expert on these types of skin products and I think this one is worth a try. Pretty satisfied with the result and will keep using to see how it is doing.
Lucy T.
Austin, TX
I went to visit my friend from out of town and completely left my moisturizer and home however my friend was kind of enough to let me borrow her moisturizer which was this Clinique product and I would have to say this product does its job! Consistency was perfect and the smell was fantastic!