• Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set Dry Lotion

BY CLINIQUE

Can great skin be created? Yes. Our custom-fit dermatologist-developed system of cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize is clinically proven to bring skin around to that famous Clinique glow. Just 3 steps, 3 minutes, twice a day. How to Use: Lather Liquid...

Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set

Start your review of Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jill T.
Okay, so let me just start by saying, I worked for Clinique for 5 whole years out of my life and everybody who's anybody knows Clinique's 3 step skincare routine is in the line up of almost everybody at one point in their life lol. It's basic, yes I'll agree with that, BUT 3 Step is ground breaking seeing as you start off with 3 products that suit your skincare needs by skin type(Dry, oily, combo, etc). Now, as you use these 3 products day and night consistently you WILL see a huge difference in your overall complexion, pore size, moisture level, and so on. You can add other products in the mix with some of Cliniques other favorites/must haves for example, Moisture Surge to portray a greater impact for your skin. Okay, so I'm going a bit into depth, but you get the drift. If you are just starting out whether it be a very young age or you're just starting to get into skincare, Clinique's 3 Step is a great place to start. Go in, get skin assessed and a beauty consultant will help find the 3 step routine that best suits your skin type! I still incorporate my 3 step in daily after all these years and I can say I am whole Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set heardly satisfied!
Sherrie J.
Columbia, SC
When it comes to skin care this is my go to. I've always had great, noticable results when using the Clinique 3 Step System.

It was recommended to me by a client when I worked home health. She was 60+ years old and her skin looked better than mine!!! After she spilled her 'secret' I went straight to the store and bought it! True story!

Another great thing about Clinique products is that the smell of them so not bother me! I'm a little sensitive to strong smells and my skin is some sensitive to Products but with Clinique that has never been an issue!

Great 3 step system with amazing results. So much to love!! Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set
venus c.
Orem, UT
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love this system. Within the first night of using this on my skin I noticed how much radiant it looked. My face is not as soft as a babies and there are little to not blimishes. I am also noticing that my skin is firming up after almost a week of use. I was concerned about spending as much as I did not this product but it was worth every penny. I would suggest this to anyone who wants to get better looking skin.
Kaitlyn T.
Santa Barbara, CA
I don’t mind Clinique products, but unfortunately they are not my favorite. I received this set as a gift so I use it every so often. I do like the cleanser best. I did not find myself using the second step because I am pregnant and I didn’t think it would be safe for me and baby right now. Clinique’s moisturizers are pretty good. I used them on my 11 year old step-daughter when she got super dry skin from spending a week on our lake boat. This was the only thing that helped her super chapped skin. Overall, and for the price point, I found this set to be okay but not something I would re-purchase.
Idis A.
For anyone that is just starting to get into skincare then I recommend starting with the 3 step system. It’s easy to follow (seeing as it’s numbered for you) and will leave your skin feeling clean and moisturized. First you start with the mild facial cleanser (step 1). Next you use the toner (Step 2) with a cotton round all over your face but be careful not to get it in your eyes. This will help exfoliate all the dead skin. Finally you end with the Dramatically different moisturizer. You apply it it in an upward motion all over your face and neck.
Cassy m.
lufkin
The cleanser is a really nice and gentle cleanser for someone without any skin issues and i will continue to use it ☺️ the clarifying liquid thing for some reason gives me a few pimples I wouldn’t have gotten otherwise 😩 and I stoped using it and tried again ... so I’m very sure that this caused a breakout for me buuut I do know people who have had great results while using it so idk 🤷🏻‍♀️ It May just be my skin. As far as the Clinique moisturizer I’m definitely not a fan it clogs my pores and is just so thick👎
Marta G.
My go to! I’ve been using the 3 step system for over two years and I’m never going back. My face always feels clean, refreshed and I barely ever get any breakouts. I will say sometimes the mild soap (step 1) feels drying but when you use the toner (step 2) that’s for dry skin it feels so much better and the moisturizer (step 3) is my favorite, I don’t even want to try another one just because of how good this one is; Hydrating, no smell and feels light. Worth every penny!
Taylor W.
Carrollton, TX
Clinique has THE best products and this set is one of my favorite. This 3 step system is perfect for combination skin. If your skin is oily in the summer and dry in the winter then this is perfect for you! #clinique #skin #care #illuminator #moisturizer #glow #combinationskin Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set
Khouloud S.
Lafayette, LA
I have the face cleanser and toner for the 3 Steps set. I love Clinique! It leaves my face fresh and clean. I feel like Clinique is one of the few brands where they don’t use harsh chemicals on your products. Definitely would look into investing in step 3: gel or lotion. I would buy the gel if you have oily skin like me! 100% recommend.
Nicole M.
Scottsville, NY
I had high hopes and expectations for this set, but it just hasn't done it for me. Out of the cleanser, toner, and moisturizer, the cleanser was my favorite. I would give the foaming cleanser a higher rating separately. The toner feels like rubbing alcohol, with a very drying sterile quality about it. This is counteracted with the moisturizer, which felt greasy to me. Unfortunately, this set did not do miracles for my skin.
Letha P.
Does this work on dry skin?
Ashley F.
Honestly, is it worth all the hype and price? I have gone through a lot of different cleansers and sets, and found ones that I really like, and others that were just okay. How well does it work?
Lara H.
Glendale, CO
Does it actually worth it?
Shamika J.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for women of color and how often should product be used
Haley A.
Apache Jct, AZ
Is this good for oily skin? ?