BY CLINIQUE #28 in Skincare Sets

Can great skin be created? Yes. Our custom-fit dermatologist-developed system of cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize is clinically proven to bring skin around to that famous Clinique glow. Just 3 steps, 3 minutes, twice a day. How to Use: Lather Liquid...

Kadee B.
Review for: Clinique 3-Step Skincare System for Dry Skin more...
This set is so worth it! I have oily/combination skin. Whenever I wash my face, it instantly gets super dry and than starts getting oily a bit after. So many other cleansers dry my skin out but this one is actually ok. Yes, my skin is still dry after but not as bad as with other cleansers. The clarifying lotion (toner) is great too. I used a cotton pad to apply it and it removes everything that the cleanser might have missed. It does not leave a weird residue behind either like some others do. The moisturizing gel is better than the moisturizing lotion in my opinion (for my skin at least). It is soft and smooth and does not have an overpowering scent to it. It leaves my skin feeling hydrating without feeling oily or greasy.
Erika A.
Review for: Clinique 3-Step Skincare System for Dry Skin more...
I haven't been using this for too long, but so far, so good. Step 1 and Step 3 work great. The cleanser is gentle, but effective and the moisturizer is perfect for my skin. I'm not sure about Step 2, the toner. On the one hand, my skin feels super clean after I use it, but it also stings. I may take the toner down to just once a day and see how that goes. I'll definitely repurchase the cleanser and the moisturizer, but maybe not the toner.
Angie Y.
Redding , CA
Review for: Clinique 3-Step Skincare System for Dry Skin more...
This product absolutely changed my skin. I’ve had combination oily/dry skin since junior high so finding a decent balance of cleansing and moisturizing has been a struggle. The cleanser is gentle and effective. The toner shrinks pores while tightening the skin, and the moisturizer leaves skin buttery soft. Very affordable for the high quality line of products. I wouldn’t recommend any other brand except Clinique for trouble skin.
Marissa T.
Mission, TX
within the ten days that it says your skin will look better, my face dried up and all the blemishes began to disappear. It also claims to minimize pores. I did see a bit of a change. It isn't a miracle worker for the pores, but I have seen some improvements. My face is soft and my acne has been disappearing each day. I do use the facial cleanser with my Clarisonic brush so I think that has a lot to do with it as well. A negative thing about the toner is that it stings, of course most do when you have acne or any type of blemishes. Even when I wait for it to dry for about 5-7 minutes, and then apply the moisturizer, it burns a little. After the 7th day, I started peel and get extremely dry but the dryness began to hurt, so I put on their dramatically different moisturizing cream. Any heavy moisturizing cream will do.
Sally R.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Clinique 3-Step Skincare System for Dry Skin more...
Love this system! I used it in high school, and just started using it again last month. I feel like it gets my face very clean. The primer makes my face feel tingly and fresh which I love! My only issue is I feel like using it twice a day is two much. I have found that if I do, my face gets a little dry and irritated. Using just once a day works best for me! I definitely recommend this system!
Kenzie C.
Fort Worth
I used these products nightly in my teens when I suffered from bad acne. It has always done a wonderful job cleansing my face of makeup, removing the excess oils, and leaving my face feeling soft and clean. The step 2 cleansing lotion is my favorite- with witch hazel as a main ingredient it has the power to decrease any redness my face (or particularly my nose) suffers from all overnight. A highly recommended bundle
Breanna S.
Liberty Lake , WA
Have been using this 3 step system for a while now. This has been the only thing that has not broke my skin out. I have very dry sensitive skin and occasional break outs. My skin is so sensitive that literally every acne product or many face products break me out. This product is the best. When you use step 2 toner/ exfoliator you can literally feel your skin breathing. This product has helped my skin so much. My dry, uneven skin is now smooth and glowing.
AnnaMaria F.
So far the facial cleansers seems to be doing okay with my skin type and the moisturizer does it's job. However I have concerns with the clarifying lotion. Only because I have redness too and step 2 may be a tad harsh for my skin Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set
Natural H.
Charleston
Review for: Clinique 3-Step Skincare System for Dry Skin more...
I love this product. They have products just for your skin type. I have combination skin. mom & I use this product & it works so good! You only need to use a pea sized amount so it last a long time. I would recommend this. It has improvedmy skin so much.
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
CLINIQUE WILL WORK WITH MOST SKIN TYPES!! Might be pricey but it's works. Depending on your SKIN TYPE from very oily - dry to very dry - combo. dry to oily - or in between dry and oily. It comes with steps to use to help with pores, cleaning your skin perfectly, even helpes with blemishes and blackheads. Clinique can't beat cheap over the counter crap for sure. I love how it burns on my skin but not actually is pain but is mainly like a tingle and let's you know you are being cleaned.
Ashley F.
Honestly, is it worth all the hype and price? I have gone through a lot of different cleansers and sets, and found ones that I really like, and others that were just okay. How well does it work?
Shamika J.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for women of color and how often should product be used
Caroline F.
Towson, MD
How long does it take to complete your beauty routine using these 3 products?
Logan N.
Lenhartsville, PA
Has anyone with cystic (hormonal) acne had any luck with this regimen?