Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set

Can great skin be created? Yes. Our custom-fit dermatologist-developed system of cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize is clinically proven to bring skin around to that famous Clinique glow. Just 3 steps, 3 minutes, twice a day. How to Use: Lather Liquid...

What is the best skincare routine ?
how well does the clarifying lotion work? should i include it in my daily skincare?
Is this product good if your prone to blemishes ? And have oily skin. And is it worth the money ? Feel like all my skincare routines lately are letting me down.
Start your review of Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set!
Ola G.
Downey, CA
Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set uploaded by Ola G.
Very good and makes my skin looking so good and healthy skin and clean special gel moisturizer
Tori W.
Sparks, NV
Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set uploaded by Tori W.
Love this product! I have oily skin and this set truly works! I love that I now have the travel size as well! 10/10 and will CONTINUE to use! Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set
Melanie H.
Dexter, MI
Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set uploaded by Melanie H.
I have used this for years and love how it makes my skin feel. all year around o don’t ever feel dry skin anymore. I believe it’s what’s made my skin look at it does at 50 . I love it and recommend it to any age person.
Tiffinie D.
Hudson, PA
Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set uploaded by Tiffinie D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love love this set I cant say nothing bad about it , my face feels great eveytime I use these items !! The fave wash is mild and does no burn nor smell bad. The step 2 for after shower is like a double step cleaner to my routine and the last one which is the hd moisture surge and it really is a surge you can feel the moisture set in.
Amber R.
Saint Louis, MO
Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set uploaded by Amber R.
Purchased at: Macy's
Clinique is the only thing I consistently use on my face. Whenever I venture out I always come right back. My skin is so sensitive and oily but in the winter I use #2 and #3 in the summer. It does wonders for my skin.
Xiomara M.
Lake Alfred, FL
Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set uploaded by Xiomara M.
Very good product I use the to er more ofter than the moisturizer because is to creamy but is a very good combination even though my skin is very dry and feel like a need more hydration is good option
Emily P.
Milwaukee, WI
Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set uploaded by Emily P.
Purchased at: Macy's
I absolutely love this set. I used to use it when I was younger and recently purchased the set again to improve my skincare routine. After about a week I saw and felt really noticeable results. My skin is so much softer and more even. It feels much more hydrated and the facial soap is the best there is!
Terri C.
This set works but is not my favorite.  The toner isn't "soft" like the essence water products that I love.  The dramatically different lotion doesn't really do anything for me.  It does moisturize but I don't feel like it does anything special.
Rita T.
Roxbury Xing, MA
Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set uploaded by Rita T.
I have been using the clinique 3 steps system religiously for the past three months. My skin feels smoother, more radiant and definitely hydrated all day long. I typically have some redness on the cheeks and this system helps reduce it. I have recently started adding extra steps (toner, essence & serum), in between the exfoliation and hydration and all of the brands I have used (clarins, sunday riley, neogen) have not reacted badly with the already established routine!
Tatiana L.
Jackson Hts, NY
Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set uploaded by Tatiana L.
Yo amo Clinique mas q es una excelente marca también te realizan los productos a tu tipo de piel y problema q tengas
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Neveen S.
El Cajon, CA
il y a 3 mois
Cheri M. il y a 3 mois
I try to do morning and night but sometimes I skip it. Oops ;)
Celeste L.
Locate di Triulzi , Milano
il y a 3 mois
Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set ragazze ho bisogno il vostro aiuto, cosa ne pensate di questo skincare Set? Ho la pelle un po’ sensibile....
Shebby M.
ARMSTRONG BEACH, QLD
il y a 5 mois
Lauren P. il y a 5 mois
I’m not a fan of the company specifically because of ingredients and over all performance of products (but I was obsessed with the yellow lotion in high school). I wouldn’t let the actions of a parent company sway you. Estée Lauder also owns Aveda and they are very cruelty free and will be totally vegan soon. It doesn’t mean overall company operations are affected, you know?