BY CLINIQUE

Can great skin be created? Yes. Our custom-fit dermatologist-developed system of cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize is clinically proven to bring skin around to that famous Clinique glow. Just 3 steps, 3 minutes, twice a day. How to Use: Lather Liquid... see more...

• Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skin Set ... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this good for women of color and how often should product be used2 Answers
  • Honestly, is it worth all the hype and price? I have gone through...3 Answers
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I just got this trio at ULTA. Im pretty much into anything skin care related and I will try any products that are suitable for my skin type. Which, is mostly dry. Not flaky, just dry. I loved all 3 of these products in the Clinique 3 Step System For Dry/Dry Combination Skin but, the toner, seemed to have too much of something that burned my skin. It may be witch hazel but, not sure. The toner, has an exfoliator in the formula (which got me excited) that I could exfoliate while toning, 2 times a day. Thats a 2 for 1 deal. I loved the Liquid Face Soap!! Gentle AND effective in ridding my face if remaining grime. My skin felt squeeky clean but, not drying at all. A+++ in my book! And for the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion. This, I loved! It leaves my complexion totally moisturized without a greasy, heavy feeling. I used it morning and night. My foundation went on over it beautifully and left my face nice and dewy I recommend you try this Clinique 3 Step System
Diana M.
This is a good kit for those dry skinned girls, the face moisturizer is pretty good, observers to the skin quickly and doesn't leave an oily residue which I love!
Tabitha L.
This is an amazing system if you stick to it and use it properly. Make sure you get the right one for your skin type
DORA R.
Works good for me before got those wrinkles, my skin its normal but i used this for years
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I love this 3 step system although I don't like toners so I never use them..
Gina S.
Midland, MI
This is the perfect set for my dry combination skin. All three products go great together. I wish the moisturizer was a bit more nourishing for my skin but it does do well enough. Would definitely recommend since the price point is right but there is definitely room for improvement with their formulas.
Marissa T.
Mission , TX
within the ten days that it says your skin will look better, my face dried up and all the blemishes began to disappear. It also claims to minimize pores. I did see a bit of a change. It isn't a miracle worker for the pores, but I have seen some improvements. My face is soft and my acne has been disappearing each day. I do use the facial cleanser with my Clarisonic brush so I think that has a lot to do with it as well. A negative thing about the toner is that it stings, of course most do when you have acne or any type of blemishes. Even when I wait for it to dry for about 5-7 minutes, and then apply the moisturizer, it burns a little. After the 7th day, I started peel and get extremely dry but the dryness began to hurt, so I put on their dramatically different moisturizing cream. Any heavy moisturizing cream will do.
Carter L.
I used to be a HUGE clinique person. I never had any issues with the products, but one day I went to sephora to buy more and the person helping me told me to stay away from the products. I wasn't given any reason, so I just haven't bought anymore since. I did love the lotion and toner duo.
Jordan C.
Tellico Plains
Clinique is one of my favorite makeup brands especial for foundation. A few months ago, I received the three step 10 day trial package for free with the purchase of my foundation. I was amazed at the difference I saw in my skin after just a few days. Since the first trial package, I have bought the full size 3 are system and i use it ever single night. My personal favorite step in the process is step 2, I love how clean it makes my face feel. This are also helps remove dead skin cells that are often the culprits of acne. Before purchasing, so speak with a Clinique representative so you get the right set for your specific skin type.
Kassandra B.
Wichita
Not sure why, but this product was just very irritating and ineffective for my skin. I have acne prone skin and this didn't hold any long term results. I did like the value for all the products and think for most people this would make a nice simple regimen, it just wasn't for me.
Ashley F.
Honestly, is it worth all the hype and price? I have gone through a lot of different cleansers and sets, and found ones that I really like, and others that were just okay. How well does it work?
Shamika J.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for women of color and how often should product be used
Caroline F.
Towson, MD
How long does it take to complete your beauty routine using these 3 products?