BY CLINIQUE

Can great skin be created? Yes. Our custom-fit dermatologist-developed system of cleanse, exfoliate, moisturize is clinically proven to bring skin around to that famous Clinique glow. Just 3 steps, 3 minutes, twice a day. How to Use: Lather Liquid...

• Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skin Set ... Be the first to answer!
  • Is this good for women of color and how often should product be used2 Answers
  • Honestly, is it worth all the hype and price? I have gone through...3 Answers
Marissa T.
Mission , TX
within the ten days that it says your skin will look better, my face dried up and all the blemishes began to disappear. It also claims to minimize pores. I did see a bit of a change. It isn't a miracle worker for the pores, but I have seen some improvements. My face is soft and my acne has been disappearing each day. I do use the facial cleanser with my Clarisonic brush so I think that has a lot to do with it as well. A negative thing about the toner is that it stings, of course most do when you have acne or any type of blemishes. Even when I wait for it to dry for about 5-7 minutes, and then apply the moisturizer, it burns a little. After the 7th day, I started peel and get extremely dry but the dryness began to hurt, so I put on their dramatically different moisturizing cream. Any heavy moisturizing cream will do.
Sally R.
Ballston Spa, NY
Review for: Clinique 3-Step Skincare System for Dry Skin more...
Love this system! I used it in high school, and just started using it again last month. I feel like it gets my face very clean. The primer makes my face feel tingly and fresh which I love! My only issue is I feel like using it twice a day is two much. I have found that if I do, my face gets a little dry and irritated. Using just once a day works best for me! I definitely recommend this system!
Kenzie C.
Fort Worth
I used these products nightly in my teens when I suffered from bad acne. It has always done a wonderful job cleansing my face of makeup, removing the excess oils, and leaving my face feeling soft and clean. The step 2 cleansing lotion is my favorite- with witch hazel as a main ingredient it has the power to decrease any redness my face (or particularly my nose) suffers from all overnight. A highly recommended bundle
Breanna S.
Liberty Lake, WA
Have been using this 3 step system for a while now. This has been the only thing that has not broke my skin out. I have very dry sensitive skin and occasional break outs. My skin is so sensitive that literally every acne product or many face products break me out. This product is the best. When you use step 2 toner/ exfoliator you can literally feel your skin breathing. This product has helped my skin so much. My dry, uneven skin is now smooth and glowing.
Nik A.
Ok so I've had oily skin my whole life, but after having a baby something happened to my skin and it just became more on the dryer side! It's still not completely dry I'd say it's more of normal at this point, but I love this stuff! The cleanser is the best and I definitely see myself repurchasing. The lotion if I put TOO much on it makes my skin look so greasy and yucky so 2 small pumps is the trick. I love the toner as well and it gives this tingly, mint feeling on your face! Great stuff!
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
CLINIQUE WILL WORK WITH MOST SKIN TYPES!! Might be pricey but it's works. Depending on your SKIN TYPE from very oily - dry to very dry - combo. dry to oily - or in between dry and oily. It comes with steps to use to help with pores, cleaning your skin perfectly, even helpes with blemishes and blackheads. Clinique can't beat cheap over the counter crap for sure. I love how it burns on my skin but not actually is pain but is mainly like a tingle and let's you know you are being cleaned.
Brooke B.
I️ just purchased the Clinique Glow foundation and got this trio as a sample! I️ couldn’t wait to try it out because I️ love all things skin care. The cleanser is very gentle and I️ like how it doesn’t have a crazy smell or texture. The exfoliater burns but in a good way. It tingles like it’s really working. And I️ cannot say enough good things about the moisturizer!! I️ highly recommend this trio!CLINIQUE Even Better™ Glow Light Reflecting Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Emma Elle R.
Boone, NC
This is one of the only systems that works! It cleanses and cleans without causing me to sell my arm, leg, and first born child. Usually, I can’t use anything with more than one step because of how sensitive my face is but I have had zero problems with these products. The moisturizer is my favorite and I love to add a few drops of frankincense. I tell everyone about this product.
Thank you, Clinique. You made a classic product that I’m proud to wear and a brand that’s reliable. You’re the best and I’m excited to continue trying new products.
Doroteya S.
Stock Island, FL
I already left a review about my 3 step dry combination but let's do it here as well. I love it! I think I can't live without my 3 step ,I can not go to sleep if I don't use them 3 and the different moisturizing cream by cliniqu4 right after. Clinique is health for your slin! Highly recommend it
Meghan C.
Boise
Love, Love, LOVE this product. I am a bit of a makeup cleanser fanatic- and this is my go- to. The packaging is adorable, and it does a great job removing makeup and residue from the skin. I use the cleanser with my SonicClear brush, followed by the toner and the lotion. (And a serum. Ya know.) and I've been very impressed! The only thing I was less than amazed by is their spin brush- it is overpriced and not as effective. But as long as you skip that part; this is a solid system!
Ashley F.
Honestly, is it worth all the hype and price? I have gone through a lot of different cleansers and sets, and found ones that I really like, and others that were just okay. How well does it work?
Shamika J.
Bronx, NY
Is this good for women of color and how often should product be used
Caroline F.
Towson, MD
How long does it take to complete your beauty routine using these 3 products?