Clinique 3 Step system for oil skin gift set- dramatically moisturizing gel 30 ml/lotion 2 200ml/ soap 200 ml

BY CLINIQUE

• How fast did your acne clear up after using it?1 Answers
Paige R.
Paige R.
Athens, IL
Oh my gosh i love this product I have used now for about a month I bought it at ulta in a mini set and it is very gentle product I thing it is very good price wise I would definitely recommend it to people who don't have a ton of acne but still want to keep a clean face
Rosemary H.
Rosemary H.
The only things that really worked for me in this set were the cleanser and moisturizer. The toner was useless. It did nothing for my skin, but I will definitely be ordering the full size versions of the other 2
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
I received this set when I purchased one of the newer powder foundation formulas. It comes with a cleansing wash, clarifying lotion/toner, and the classic "dramatically different moisturizing lotion." I love the gel formula of the facial wash and the moisturizing lotion has never failed me. The clarifying lotion came in handy since I couldn't find my Thayer's. Clinique's toner is stronger in that it has some sort of brightening properties to it (one of the fancy acids). It gives your skin a tingly feeling as well (not burning sensation). I still prefer the gentleness of my Thayers but for someone looking for a stronger formula with no burning, CLinique's is great.
Felice R.
Felice R.
I have oily combination skin during the summer time. The cleanser has this nice refreshing feeling I enjoy. My face feels refreshed after every rinse. The toner gives my face an extra cleanse. It helps renew my face. The dramatically different absorbs into my skin better thanks to my clarifying lotion. This three step is my first before my skin care regime to reach a healthy, glowing skin. Every girl needs a three step in their life
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
I love the 3 step skin care set from Clinique! My face feels so clean and refreshed each time I use it. It's very effective and gentle on my skin. My face is never dry or oily. I buy my Clinique products from our local mall. Very friendly service.
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
First of all, I love Clinique products and have been using them for about 15 years. I have never had a bad reaction and always get compliments on my clear skin, Clinique is partially to thank.

This product is no exception. I love it!
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Lo e estado usando ya por dos meses y si me gusta bastante ya que trae los 3 pasos para piel grasa lo que no me agrada mucho es el matificante ya que si lo uso cn frecuencia tiende a quemar un poco mi piel pero de lo demas todo bien.
Jordin F.
Jordin F.
Denver, CO
I believe this product was very affective. I would recommend it to others. However, the only downside would be the cost. Yes you get the bang for your buck, but this product isnt exactly in eveyones budget
Leslie L.
Leslie L.
Saraland, AL
This product is good for taming the unmanageable oily skin. It's a good product, and gentle for the face. I like the nice package and the travel case keeps the bottles together. I would buy it again.
liz m.
liz m.
I've been using this product for YEARS! And both my mother and grandmother have used it as well. If you have oily skin this is a no brainer! Must buy. Helps keep my skin moisturized but not oily!
Bri R.
Bri R.
Lake City, TN
How fast did your acne clear up after using it?