BY CLINIQUE #2 in Skincare Sets

Choose a Free Deluxe 3-Step Starter Kit with Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush purchase Beauty Gifts with Purchase (new)

Jenna Y.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I have struggled as an adult with acne and imprecations on my skin. I’ve tried everything and nothing seemed to work until I tried Clinique 3 step. Their formulas are great and there are a few to choose from depending on what type of skin you have. I have the sonic brush, too which is absolutely amazing. The brush head has two different types of bristles. The top green section is firmer for the areas that need a deeper cleaning. (I use it for my t zone and around my nose). The white section is softer and i use that everywhere else. The sonic is only 30 seconds so it’s super quick to use. One pump of the soap and I’m good to go! I don’t use the toner everyday-it Just depends what my face is doing. I buy the moisturizer with the pump on it which makes it super convenient. I swear by Clinique!
Bethany H.
Statesville
I bought this system for myself for Christmas, the best thing about working in a dept.store is I got this on my double discount so it was almost half price! What a steal of a deal. I do like this system for cleansing my face after a full day of makeup. It is very gentle and does not pull my skin at all. I really really wish that Clinique would come out with an attachment similar to the Clarisonic attachment for foundation. I wanted to try this first and see how I like it before buying a whole new system just because I want to try the other system so I can have flawless foundation. Spoiled huh?
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
This is my holy grail product I use religiously everyone am and pm.. if u want to have all ur makeup off within 2 min get urs at clinique this electric face brush to wash your face is so gentle on the skin the inter changeable brush heads for different skim type to purchase Umm yes pls.. now I've used it eith the foam cleanser cream cleanser and soap bar All From clinique brand. I believe the one that gives the best lather on the spinning action and ease with the system is the cream cleanser. I love thst is has a plug in base to re charge it u can get it wet and not worry it will break. I have had min foe a little over 2 years and it's still going strong. Oh. Mind u the brush heads they say to replace evey83 months u can purchase separately foe around 22.00 each or save more foe llr.a duo pack definitely highly recommend this
Mia D.
I recommend this kit if you are not to sure on the products for your skin routine. The Sonic Brush I love because there are different types of brush heads you can use for your skin needs. I use the sensitive head because of my sensitive skin. The brush is not used like the Clarasonic Brush. This brush is to cleans your pores and brighten the skin. It does not spin, it vibrates as you do the work of gentle massaging your skin. It comes with a charging dock and of the charging dock, the battery life is very lengthy. During the holiday's there are kits that come with the carrying case for the Sonic Brush. The 3 Step system is amazing because you can mix and match to your skin needs. I suggest to go in for a consultations with a Clinique representative and if you are still not sure, ask for samples.
claudia M.
I recommend this kit if your not sure on the product you want to put on you face. The sonic brush I love it because there are different types of brushes heads you can use for your skin needs. This brush is to clean your pores and brighten your skin.the 3 step system is amazing because you can mix and match to your skin.
Kariann R.
Westerly , RI
I purchased this kit with the combination skin package and I absolutely love it. The brush is really easy to use, has a dual bristle brush made for all over the face and for the t zone. The products it comes with are prefect size to see if you really like it and want to commit to them as they are pricy. It cleared up my skin and my pores are noticeably smaller. The charging base is also very convenient, you only have to set the brush on the charging stand.
Alice L.
El Paso, TX
I use it in the morning and at night and it makes my skin feel super refreshed. I have mixed skin but mostly on the oily side on my t zone. I use the hydrating moisturizer before I put on my make up and it gives me a smoother finish. The only thing was that it was a little on the pricier side, but it’s still a great product. I started using this product 5 months ago and I still have about a quarter left. A little goes a long way with this product...
Tia D.
HANOVER, MD
Clinique seems to be an overall great product and anything I've used from Clinique has done very good with my skin it has got me moisturize and I really think even though it does cost a little bit of money it's a great product
Amanda S.
Raleigh, MS
I was honestly pretty skeptical seeing this product as my skin is very sensitive to what I put on it. However, after a few days use of this product, I was pleasantly surprised by the results! My skin was softer, clearer, and appeared more even toned. The price I was a bit taken back by at first, but found it to be well worth the money. I would recommend to anyone with sensitive skin. Would buy again
Kaylee G.
Absolutely love this product! Before I started using this product my skin was super dry and by the end of the day you could see my skin crack! I tried the dry combination with Clinique and it took care of the problem! I love how the brush exfoliates my skin, and the moisturizer keeps my skin nice and soft for the whole day. This product is a definite must have for my morning skin care routine.
Nykerria M.
USA
How good does this product reduce pores and other skin complications?
Sydney H.
Can you use the brush with other facial cleansers?
glory m.
Sagar
Who tried this? And what is the result?
Lillyann S.
Miramar
Can I get to try this product please? I heard their good
What happens when the brush gets dirty