BY CLINIQUE

Clinique 4-Pc. 3-Step For Oilier Skin Set Beauty Special Offers - Gifts & Value Sets

Jamie T.
From someone who's tried nearly every product (bargain to designer) I had yet to find one I rebought! I used this stuff over 10 years ago and got away from it until recently and I don't know why I ever did! I don't have one bad thing to say about it and with 3 different skin regimens to choose from based on your unique skin type you wont be disappointed. My skin has never felt so soft and clean! Bundling is the way to go once you add up each product individually to save yourself money! This bundle set me back $55 and I got a ton of freebies for purchasing!
Bayou ⚜.
Bossier City, LA
This is a fragrance free gel. It works great and doesn't take much product. Leaves my face tingly and cool. Very clean and smooth. I love it.