Clinique 3-Step Skincare Gift Set Very Dry to Dry uploaded by Mirian D.Clinique 3-Step Skincare Gift Set Very Dry to Dry uploaded by شركة ف.Clinique 3-Step Skincare Gift Set Very Dry to Dry uploaded by Kolette K.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique 3-Step Skincare Gift Set Very Dry to Dry

Start your review of Clinique 3-Step Skincare Gift Set Very Dry to Dry!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Chary O.
CHARLOTTE , NC
Firstly this kit made skincare a much easier thing for me as you just have three steps to follow. It made me more motivated to finally start a skincare routine because clinique had recommend and put together all the right things for my skin type in one small easy kit.

I did notice some difference from using the kit it did clear some blemishes on my skin and seemed to make my pores smaller. A little bit of redness from skin went away but I do have sensitive skin especially around my eyes and I did find sometimes on the extra sensitive days it made them sting a little bit.

Nothing too bad though and the pros outweighed the cons and I would consider buying the full size kit despite it being rather expensive. Overall the kit was helpful for a first skincare routine instead of just mosturising I learned the benefits of cleansing and toning too
Taylor W.
Carrollton, TX
Gift sets are my go to present! This is a great stocking stuffer or Mother’s Day gift. I love how smooth my skin feels after using this 3 step skincare set. It’s very moisturizing and great for dry skin. If you suffer from extremely dry skin this is perfect for you! #dryskin #winterskin #moisturizer #clinique Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set
Laurie S.
N Attleboro, MA
Perfect skin kit to help keep up a great skin care routine. Pro: Very easy to keep up with!  Cons: None I like that you can get all your skin care needs in three steps and feel like youre doing something great for your skin fast. I would recommend trying it and it's at a great price if you don't like it youre not wasting a huge amount of money.
Ipek M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the idea behind this product. A set specifically catered to you. However, unfortunately it didnt work out with my skin. I did use this clinique set for about a month in order to give it a full shot and it really didnt change anything about my skin. However, just because it didnt work out with me doesn't mean it wouldn't work for someone else!
Sarah J.
I used these products as a teenager, and I honestly forgot how great they were. I moved into the Sephora teenage craze of trying out new products, but these are tried and true products that have been around for years for a reason—they work! I actually loved using the moisturizer as a makeup remover as well. Great, gentle way to remove eye makeup.
Catherine K.
I ended up going through the cleanser and toner very quickly but what really made it for me was the moisturizer. Extremely versatile, works under makeup or at night or stand alone. Not too heavy but provides lasting dewy feel.
Brittany C.
Oceanside, CA
3 dlstars because I love the toner and soap, cleans and doesnt break me out since alot of stuff will. The lotion is horrible for my skin. No matter how little I use, I look like I was slathered in oil for the frying pan. It doesnt break me out, so thats a plus considering how heavy it is on my skin.
Kerrie H.
Dover, DE
This gets a five star rating. My absolute favorite skin Care system thus far. The formula is so gentle and oh so effective. If you have not yet tried this you are missing out. I guarantee you will see improvement within 5 days of using smoother, briter, more even soft skin. My skin absolutely loves it!!!
Kendra W.
Boy do I love this product! After using it I feel like I have a new face. My face doesn't feel dry, its nicely moisturized but yet doesn't make it feel oily. I like how easy to use the system is. It doesn't take a ton of time to do morning and night and the results are amazing!
kelsey k.
Cincinnati, OH
I have used Clinique facial cleansers for a few years now. I have tried other face washes and toners and still always go back to Clinique. The moisturizer goes on without your skin feeling oily or greasy. It’s a great skincare set and I highly recommend it.
Salina S.
Skokie, IL
If anybody tried this, I would like to know the review. and if it is suitable for my skin as I have acne prone, medium dry and blemished skin.
Mirian D.
Lakeville , MA
Clinique 3 Steps System Dry Combination Skincare Set Is the 3 step enough or do you need to use any another product to have a completely skin treatment?