Clinique 3-Step Skincare Gift Set Combination Oily to Oily uploaded by Janet P.Clinique 3-Step Skincare Gift Set Combination Oily to Oily uploaded by Ty H.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique 3-Step Gift Set Combination Oily to Oily - Bar Soap.

Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I used this soap for years and I have to say that while I purchase leass frequently now when I did use it more frequently I loved the scent even though it was very mediciney and soap ey I felt like the bar lasted much longer than other facial bar soaps I use, it doesn't dissolve as quickly and I really liked that. I felt like I noticed a difference in my skin. It is a bit pricer but I definitely think the extra coins are worth it to spend as this soap did help me to manage the oiliness of my skin. I found myself breaking out much less and maintaining a good balance of oilness and moisture. I highly recommend I bought mine at Sephora or Ulta but you can buy it directly from Clinique's website I believe. My daughter used one and had favorable results as well
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have always wanted to try this set so bad and I finally received a free sample introduction from nordstrom.com . It comes with a 1. Liquid facial soap for oily skin / 2. Clarifying lotion twice a day exfoliator 3 / 3. Dramatically different moisturizing gel. I was able to get 2 uses out of the packets and I probably would purchase the larger bottles. I like that it’s allergy tested and 100% fragrance free.
Jeremy S.
This is an amazing set- such great products that made my skin feel so soft and actually clean! it helped to clear my blackheads and keep my skin from drying out or feeling too oily/greasy. Perfect! I would highly recommend this product for both men and women- great for teens too! Great as a gift too!
Hoda R.
Minneapolis
Great skin starts with clean skin, I recommend the three steps to anyone even if you don't wear makeup. The three steps are easy to use and reasonably priced, but most of all will help keep your skin healthy looking. So do your skin a favor and give it some love
Esmeralda M.
Indio, CA
I’ve been using Clinique since high school. I use to takes these from mom and I loved how my skin felt. The first time I used these products I remember being in awe. These are not miracle products, but as a person with sensitive skin with some acne I can vouch that this is close to it.
Nicole G.
Revere, MA
I love Clinique products, therefore this gift set was perfect for me. I am a first time user of this bar soap, but it was gentle and did its job. I will most definitely recommend to a friend, because I really liked the overall product and I would buy again.
Rachel J.
Hurricane, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
I have had hormonal acne for a very long time and this stuff did make some improvements. These sizes are not that large so it only lasted me a month or 2 and I did not find the products to be drastic enough for me to repurchase. However they worked better than a lot of the other products I have tried.
Kimberly A.
Mesa
These aren’t the best but they aren’t the worst. If you struggle with REAL oily skin, not just lil oil through out the day, these products won’t do much for you. The toner in the set is decent and I still use. For the price I am gonna use all of it lol.
Crystal K.
Grand Rapids, MN
This three step process is honestly the best I’ve ever used. My skin feels amazing and my acne scars have started to fade away which is absolutely mind blowing. The gel moisturizer works great and doesn’t clog my pores like most cream moisturizers.
Micaela D.
I got the Clinique 3 step skin care mini a long time ago as a Sephora reward. I absolutely loved the yellow moisturizer. It worked wonders for my skin. However, the cleanser and toner, were unremarkable. I found special about either product.