Clinique 3-Step Skincare Gift Set Combination Oily to Oily uploaded by Janet P.Clinique 3-Step Skincare Gift Set Combination Oily to Oily uploaded by Ty H.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique 3-Step Gift Set Combination Oily to Oily - Bar Soap.

Janet P.
๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’› loving the color combo for this set. Like a ๐Ÿ’ of skincare.
This @clinique 3 step set is made for those with #combinationoily to #oilyskin type. Its convenient size allows for easy traveling.
Step 1. Liquid facial soap for
types 3,4
Step 2. Clarifying lotion for types 3
Step 3. Dramatically different moisturizing gel
Clinique has a numbering system for different skin types:
Type 1 - Very dry to dry
Type 2 - Dry Combination
Type 3 - Combination oily
Type 4 - Oily
I am type 2 most of the time, but turn into type 1 during the harsh winter season. I get patches of dry skin that start to peel and itch which also spreads to my body especially my hands. This set was a gift for someone. Not mine. .
#clinique #skincare #skin #face #facialroutine #facialcare #beauty #instagood #instabeauty #beautyaddict #skincareaddict #instaskincare #skincarejunkie
Kendra M.
Miami Gardens, FL
I used this soap for years and I have to say that while I purchase leass frequently now when I did use it more frequently I loved the scent even though it was very mediciney and soap ey I felt like the bar lasted much longer than other facial bar soaps I use, it doesn't dissolve as quickly and I really liked that. I felt like I noticed a difference in my skin. It is a bit pricer but I definitely think the extra coins are worth it to spend as this soap did help me to manage the oiliness of my skin. I found myself breaking out much less and maintaining a good balance of oilness and moisture. I highly recommend I bought mine at Sephora or Ulta but you can buy it directly from Clinique's website I believe. My daughter used one and had favorable results as well
Shipra M.
My overall experience with Clinique Three Step Skin care routine has been good. *Touchwood* I donโ€™t have a problematic skin so there is no drastic difference that I have seen in my skin. I always do my three step skin care routine twice a day otherwise as well. The only reason I would not purchase the full bottles/ tubes of the Clinique .

I feel in love with the products and I can't think of my daily face care without the products
Tonya S.
Swan Quarter
This three step program has been part of my fault routine for over ten years and nothing could make me go astray. The face wash is gentle, yet effective. The toner gets all the deep down gunk from your pores and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. But my favorite is the gel moisturizer. My skin is oily in places and dry in others and many other moisturizers have caused breakouts or irritation. This liquid gel is a godsend. My skin feels amazing after applying it and it's so hydrating you only need a drop.
La Sugar D.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I been using clinique for over 10 years now and I live it , there is only one thing I do not understan . My face get tired of the product after 6 months and i have to take a break  and use other brand them when i ge back to it my face looks good again . I wonder if this happens to anyone else, is just like afrter 6 month or top 8 months i dont get the same results, Im not a fan of their make up but Im a big fan of skin care products AND their perfumes
India l.
It worked fairly well. I helped control my oils and keep my skin fresh and clean. I noticed my pores size did reduce which is always a pus. My skin was left looking glowly and clean. I find the bar soap last a very long time and is easier to store in a little travel dish. It can travel easily. You can use a face towel to help get the product off and it is easy to work with. I will recommend this to other combination skin, or oily girl.
Breaona I.
Clinique 3-step system has been life changing. The packaging is super durable, and the Clarifying Lotion with the pump is super handy. I save about $30 buying it as a set instead of separately. My skin has never been so smooth or blemish free in my life. The oil control is incredible. I will forever use the 3-step system.
Jeremy S.
This is an amazing set- such great products that made my skin feel so soft and actually clean! it helped to clear my blackheads and keep my skin from drying out or feeling too oily/greasy. Perfect! I would highly recommend this product for both men and women- great for teens too! Great as a gift too!
Caley C.
I didn't see a difference in my oiliness at all. I used this for about 6 months, and my skin didn't seem to benefit from this at all. I mean, everything worked as it should have, the cleanser cleaned, the toner toned, and the moisturizer, well, moisturized. But I'd rather create my own routine.ย
andrea b.
I used this set back when I lived in Tennessee. Crazy how my skin went from oily to neutral so quickly. It changed the consistency of my skin, along with reducing my acne to almost none. I used a lot of clinique products back in the day thanks to my mom. Now I depend on a few!