BY CLINIQUE #58 in Skincare Sets

A set of bestselling skin care products for combination-oily to oily skin types. This kit organizes a complete approach to Clinique skin care. Their dermatologist developed 3-Step System cleanses and exfoliates while the oil-free moisturizer completes the process to soften and smooth skin. This set contains:- 6.76 oz/ 200 mL Liquid Facial Soap - 6.76 oz/ 200 mL Clarifying Lotion 3 - 1.69 oz/ 50 mL Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Founded on the philosophy that "Great Skin Can Be Created," Clinique pioneered the dermatologist-developed cosmetics brand. Each beautifully crafted Clinique skin care and makeup product is allergy tested and 100 fragrance free. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I was skeptical going in, but I've been pleasantly surprised. I had a huge hormonal breakout when I decided to purchase this. After months of expensive sulfur, salycyclic acid, benzoyl peroxide, tea tree, neem oil, witch hazel, rose water, charcoal washes... I wasn't expecting much. This kit has really improved the condition of my skin and has actually prevented future break outs. I love the tingle of the peppermint oil & salycyclic acid in the face wash, I can really feel it working (especially after a steam or shower). It's a great routine and very simple compared to my 10-step beauty method I previously used... Which became so overwhelming, I stopped doing it as often which resulted in worse skin. Definitely recommend!!!
Taylor R.
Binghamton, NY
I bought this from the Clinique counters at various department stores, and used it for several years. It is great for cleaning and moisturizing your face. But it doesn't have anything to help with spot treatments. I get mild hormone related acne and for me this wasn't cutting it. But if you already have your skin under control and are just looking for a basic cleanser/moisturizer this is a great choice.
Jaqueline M.
The system is good. The cleanser does really take all the oil and dirt out of the pores. It leaves a clean freeh after feeling. The toner was a bit rash on my skin, so I didn't like it. The moisturizer hydrates the skin and doesn't leave the skin oily.
Page M.
Greensboro, GA
i received a free sample of this three step set & i fell in love with it. It comes with an excellent face wash, toner, & moisturizer, all of which have excellent formulation that makes my skin feel great. this is a great way to begin and end each day with excellent skin.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
Great and affordable easy to use too don’t need to spend so much on makeup best for under eye really makes you look awake of course no cons at all only pros highly recommend this and would buy again so yes I do
Emily H.
columbia ky
Just bought set for my daughter to start her skincare! Very affordable and hope she will start beginning great skin care with this! Always neatly packaged and easy to use!! Definitely hope she continues to use!!
Deanne M.
Winchester, CA
I have combination oily skin and these products have been my holy grail! The cleanser really helps to clean my skin even after a long day of wearing makeup. The toner really helps to tighten my pores. It does sting a bit but beauty is pain right? And the moisturizer really hydrates my skin and leaves it smooth and soft.
Delia F.
College Place, WA
I've used this 3 step set and have absolutely loved it. I see amazing results when I use it on a regular basis. I especially love the toner and the moisturizer. I think the cleanser is good too but the other two products I love much more. It really helped clear out my pores and acne.
Addison R.
Lexington
I got this from a local Belk and i could see a difference i my skin within the first day of using it. It doesn't dry your skin out like the myth. It was pretty affordable for how big of a bottle it was. I would recommend everyone to use a toner and Clinique has one for most skin types
Melondie T.
I give this product 2 stars, only because this cleanser is so harsh. My skin was flawless as long as I did not miss a day of using it. Once I stop using this product I start to have face problems that I didn't even to begin with. It is too expensive not to give long lasting results.
Alejandra E.
Bloomfield, NM
Did this break anyone out??
Mary T.
Starke, FL
How is this compared to proactive?
Dawnmarie  C.
Rialto, CA
How long does it take to see results ?
Ameni G.
Sfax
It works good for oily skin? I Want to try it..
Loanne N.
I have really sensitive but normal skin and was wondering if this product would be good for it!