BY CLINIQUE #33 in Skincare Sets

Skin Type 2: Dry Combination

Your skin is tight and uncomfortable in the cheeks, comfortable in the T-Zone.

• What is the best skin care for oily skin? 1 Answers
  • I wAnt to buy this product But i don't know good or bad 2 Answers
  • This is for all Clinique skin care, not just these specific three...1 Answers
Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System For Skin Type 2
  • "When I first started using it it made my skin feel so smooth and soft and I actually lessened my foundation coverage because it really seemed to help my skin." in 6 reviews
Quiana O.
Orlando, FL
I got the "10 days to great skin" intro kit during my last trip at Ulta. Loving the product so far! Simple process. So easy to use every day. I'm on day 3 and  I'm already seeing significant changes in my skin. It's smoother and slightly glowing. I highly recommend this product for those with combination skin!
Grace S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product about a year ago and it is by far the best facial cleanser I've ever tried! I have dry combination skin and it does the perfect job of keeping my skin moisturized without leading it to be oily. I am definitely going to buy it again!
Ashley W.
Orlando
Absolutely love this trio and has done wonders for my skin! I was breaking out bad a decided to try it and am so thankful I did! I use it every night and can feel my face get cleaner with each step. Totally recommend it to everyone!
Ali W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love step 2 of this kit!! I have been buying it for years and can never see myself using anything else!! The face wash and lotion are also awesome and super nourishing. But I can't brag enough on the step 2 toner.
Paige M.
Indian Head, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite skin care regiment! You use the green tube which is the face wash first which makes my face feel silky smooth. Next up is the purple bottle which cleanses your face and gets off any dirt etc that may have been left behind, it also really gets deep down into your pours leaving your face feeling minty fresh. Lastly, you use the yellow tube which is the lotion. It's not too thick and it has the perfect consistency. These products together make my skin look amazing and create the perfect skin to apply makeup onto or just have a bare face! I definitely recommend this product, they have this for 3 different skin types.
Amy C.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this skincare regimen. I purchased it at the Clinique counter in ulta. The face wash is very silky and smooth, no sticky feeling!! It is also not overly scented. It spreads well on my skin and foams up a bit which is great!! The toning lotion is a bit pungent, and sometimes causes my skin to burn. I don't use it everyday but do like that it removes my dead skin!! The face lotion is amazing- by far my favorite lotion ever. It is very silky and lovely. Keeps my skin hydrated without being oily or sticky! It's a great value that I plan to keep using for years to come!!
Helen L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique skincare system type 2 was the very first skincare line that I went though and found out what worked and what didn't work for me.  Because my skin is dry-combination, a lot of products irritate my skin and can cause breakouts.  I also have to be careful not to dehydrate my skin.  I love the toner, great for a quick swipe across the face when I don't have to clean my face in the morning and the moisturizer is good too.
Desiree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
el mejor sistema de limpieza del mundo , no he podido cambiarlo , una vez que lo probé quede enganchada con el , es muy bueno, deja mi piel totalmente limpia, libre de grasas , impurezas y maquillaje , haciéndome sentir una piel hidratada, lozana y limpia , lo amo , y siempre volvería adquirirlo
Hannah H.
Lino Lakes, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best step skin care ever. I tend to breakout but this skin care system works so well. Not only does it help prevent break out but also helps get rid of them. I love this because it gets rids of oils and thoroughly cleanses but then helps moisturize as well. I have been using these products for over a year and whole-heartedly recommend them!
Samantha S.
Burnet, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this skin care set. The face cleanser is pretty good and makes my skin feel amazing it does dry out my sensitive skin a little but the yellow lotion helps with that. The toner is very drying and harsh so I wouldn't recommend that for sensitive skin.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone else feel a little oiler after using the yellow lotion?
Andrea R.
Columbia, KY
Do these products make your skin feel oily?
Tara N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin responds well to Proactive after about a month, but the first few weeks it seems to be worse off. How does this product work? I have combination skin. I sweat a lot from working out so I need something gentle too.
Shandy R.