BY CLINIQUE #38 in Skincare Sets

Skin Types: 3

It's easy with the 3-Step Skin Care Introductory Set. Just 3 minutes, morning and night, to see clear, smooth, radiant skin in about two weeks. Cleanse, exfoliate, moisturise. Dermatologist-developed to meet your skin's needs and custom-fit by Skin Type. Works gently, each step enhancing the next.

This set includes:

• Liquid Facial Soap
  • Clarifying Lotion
  • Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

• Does this offer any sun protection at all? And is it good...2 Answers
Clinique 3-Step Introduction Kit Skin Type 3
  • "this was one of the very first products that i ever used on my skin. i have to say it was beautiful. i have extremely dry, flaky skin. all three products worked exceptionally well to not only hydrate my skin but reduce the amount of dirt and oils that were clogging my skin and causing acne." in 2 reviews
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I found this kit for $14.99 at TJ Maxx compared to $30 at the Ulta next door (shopping center), total steal! Most store brand kits similar to this kit cost $19.99, so the price alone won me. I was skeptical going in, but I've been pleasantly surprised. I had a huge hormonal breakout when I decided to purchase this. After months of expensive sulfur, salycyclic acid, benzoyl peroxide, tea tree, neem oil, witch hazel, rose water, charcoal washes... I wasn't expecting much. This kit has really improved the condition of my skin and has actually prevented future break outs. I love the tingle of the peppermint oil & salycyclic acid in the face wash, I can really feel it working (especially after a steam or shower). It's a great routine and very simple compared to my 10-step beauty method I previously used... Which became so overwhelming, I stopped doing it as often which resulted in worse skin. Going to TJ Maxx again to see if I can snag another kit like this. Definitely recommend!!!
Stephanie G.
Owenton, KY
I went to the Clinique counter at Ulta with itchy,small,red bumps all across my forehead, oily skin at the T-zone, but dry around the outise of my face and mild keratosis pilaris on both jaws. Within ten days of using the Skin Type 3 set my forehead totally calmed down and was smooth and stopped itching and my whole face has balanced out and I absolutely love the moisturizer best of all, totally non- oily and makes my face so soft. The Cleanser and Toner set the perfect stage for the moisturizer to go to work....I love this and Clinique has definitely gained a devoted customer.
Claire K.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite skin care regimen for oily skin. I struggled for so long trying to find products that would stop me from getting extremely oily and these three products are it. I bought the set at Ulta, and while the individual products are pretty pricey, they are definitely worth it. The moisturizer I find to be especially good, since most moisturizers are so hydrating and full of oil. This one does a good job at hydrating my skin while keeping oil under control.
SJ H.
Bridgeport
I have used this kit with my face scrub brush. I highly recommend the brush it digs down deep and you really feel like your skin is totally clean with the face wash in the kit. I wasn't a huge fame of the moisturizer, it's definitely for someone with VERY dry skin.
Marie N.
Newport, RI
The only part of this set that worked for me was the toner. With the face wash I still felt like my face was dirty and with the moisturizer my face still felt dry but was still oily to begin with. It really just didn’t work, I think I would need to use another brand of cleanser all together and would need the ultra hydrating moisturizer. It’s a nice way to test out these products though, even if they don’t all work for you, and it lasts awhile.
Carrie A.
Paragould, AR
Who doesn't love a system that is self explanatory as easy as 1 2 3.. it does get much easier than this. To make it better irs an amazing company clinique that's been around for years.. I absolutely love this I even got this kit for my teenage son 2 yrs ago for Christmas. He said it's this the stuff u use ? Umm thus is not just for girls I told him... try it... 2 yr later he still uses it ..
Alyssa N.
Pine Hill Nj
This kit is great for oily skin. If you’re interested in this kit it is currently located at Sephora for $47.00. This kit is 100% fragrance free and is tested for allergies. Also, this kit comes with a Liquid facial soap, clarifying lotion 3, and dramatically different moisturizing gel. I love this product because it makes my skin so soft and hydrated and I definitely been seeing a change and feel in my skin. Therefore I recommend this product.
Charlotte B.
Midland
I switched to this product when I started having constant break-outs with my last cleansing system. My skin hasn't cleared up yet but my outbreaks have decreased. I like that the cleanser bubbles up a little so it feels like it's really getting into my skin. The moisturizer bottle is tiny, I wish there were more so I could really moisturize with every cleanse.
Sana S.
I purchased the introduction kit a couple years ago when I was struggling with acne but honestly it wasn’t like a holy grail type of cleanser and toner. However, I fell in love with the moisturizing gel lotion for my face. I have oily skin and when I use the lotion it doesn’t feel oily or goopy on my skin. It dries matte and makes your skin feel very smooth.
LaTrea R.
I got this for a gift and so far I am in love with these products.They are clearing up my skin and the lotion is a dream under makeup.My skin feels clean and soft after using all 3.
Amanda S.
Does this offer any sun protection at all? And is it good for sensation skin?