BY CLINIQUE #85 in Skincare Sets

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Skin Types: 3

It's easy with the 3-Step Skin Care Introductory Set. Just 3 minutes, morning and night, to see clear, smooth, radiant skin in about two weeks. Cleanse, exfoliate, moisturise. Dermatologist-developed to meet your skin's needs and custom-fit by Skin Type. Works gently, each step enhancing the next.

This set includes:

• Liquid Facial Soap
  • Clarifying Lotion
  • Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

• What is your skin type (greasy, dry, mixed ...)? Clinique...2 Answers
  • Is  this for  oily ski ????1 Answers
  • I have been looking for skin care products because I have...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this was one of the very first products that i ever used on my skin. i have to say it was beautiful. i have extremely dry, flaky skin. all three products worked exceptionally well to not only hydrate my skin but reduce the amount of dirt and oils that were clogging my skin and causing acne." in 2 reviews
Springtown, TX
I found this kit for $14.99 at TJ Maxx compared to $30 at the Ulta next door (shopping center), total steal! Most store brand kits similar to this kit cost $19.99, so the price alone won me. I was skeptical going in, but I've been pleasantly surprised. I had a huge hormonal breakout when I decided to purchase this. After months of expensive sulfur, salycyclic acid, benzoyl peroxide, tea tree, neem oil, witch hazel, rose water, charcoal washes... I wasn't expecting much. This kit has really improved the condition of my skin and has actually prevented future break outs. I love the tingle of the peppermint oil & salycyclic acid in the face wash, I can really feel it working (especially after a steam or shower). It's a great routine and very simple compared to my 10-step beauty method I previously used... Which became so overwhelming, I stopped doing it as often which resulted in worse skin. Going to TJ Maxx again to see if I can snag another kit like this. Definitely recommend!!!
Springtown, TX
I was skeptical going in, but I've been pleasantly surprised. I had a huge hormonal breakout when I decided to purchase this. After months of expensive sulfur, salycyclic acid, benzoyl peroxide, tea tree, neem oil, witch hazel, rose water, charcoal washes... I wasn't expecting much. This kit has really improved the condition of my skin and has actually prevented future break outs. I love the tingle of the peppermint oil & salycyclic acid in the face wash, I can really feel it working (especially after a steam or shower). It's a great routine and very simple compared to my 10-step beauty method I previously used... Which became so overwhelming, I stopped doing it as often which resulted in worse skin. Definitely recommend!!!
Meg M.
State College, PA
I have been searching for a long time for a product that works for me.  The 3-step set from Clinique is that product!  I bought the trial size to try for a few weeks, and was amazed by how long that lasted for me.  Within days my skin was noticeably less oily in my t-zone, and my skin began to clear overall.  I've been using it every day, twice a day for the past 6 months, and highly recommend it for anyone with combination or oily skin.
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
COMPLETELY cleared up my skin in one week!! Takes little time to do all three steps and my skin looks great and it so soft! Easy to follow instructions, and products last a while!! You will break out the first could days you use it (as is normal with any new skin care routine) but your face clears up right after!! I’m in love!
Emily N.
Saint Paul, MN
I have only been using this skin care system for 3 weeks and I can already a huge difference. I have very oily skin which makes it hard to get my makeup to stay on and not feel like it is melting down my face. Using this skin care system i have noticed not only a reduction in oil but and even texture and tone to my skin as well! I started with the triql sizes now im moving up to the full sizes!
Katie N.
Akron, OH
I've been using this for about a month now to see if it would help my skin improve. Love the face wash step 1 & the moisturizer step 3, but I felt like the step 2 exfoliator made me break out with lots of blemishes. I'll continue using all 3 products tho bc sometimes it gets worse before it gets better. Would recommend.
Taylor R.
Binghamton, NY
I bought this from the Clinique counters at various department stores, and used it for several years. It is great for cleaning and moisturizing your face. But it doesn't have anything to help with spot treatments. I get mild hormone related acne and for me this wasn't cutting it. But if you already have your skin under control and are just looking for a basic cleanser/moisturizer this is a great choice.
Stephanie G.
Owenton, KY
I went to the Clinique counter at Ulta with itchy,small,red bumps all across my forehead, oily skin at the T-zone, but dry around the outise of my face and mild keratosis pilaris on both jaws. Within ten days of using the Skin Type 3 set my forehead totally calmed down and was smooth and stopped itching and my whole face has balanced out and I absolutely love the moisturizer best of all, totally non- oily and makes my face so soft. The Cleanser and Toner set the perfect stage for the moisturizer to go to work....I love this and Clinique has definitely gained a devoted customer.
Claire K.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my favorite skin care regimen for oily skin. I struggled for so long trying to find products that would stop me from getting extremely oily and these three products are it. I bought the set at Ulta, and while the individual products are pretty pricey, they are definitely worth it. The moisturizer I find to be especially good, since most moisturizers are so hydrating and full of oil. This one does a good job at hydrating my skin while keeping oil under control.
Alejandra E.
Bloomfield, NM
Did this break anyone out??
Mary T.
Starke, FL
How is this compared to proactive?
Dawnmarie  C.
Rialto, CA
How long does it take to see results ?
Loanne N.
I have really sensitive but normal skin and was wondering if this product would be good for it!
Ameni G.
Sfax
It works good for oily skin? I Want to try it..

back