BY CLINIQUE #71 in Skincare Sets

Skin Types: 2

For Drier Skins. Get a 3-week supply of all 3 steps-customized for your Skin Type. 3-Step Skin Care keeps it simple: 3 steps, 3 minutes, twice a day. With consistent twice-a-day use, you'll see skin that's clear, radiant, glowing.

Kit Contains:

• Liquid Facial Soap
  • Clarifying Lotion 2
  • Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

• HI ūüėć ...l miss you Influensters last time I was try to...1 Answers
  • What is the best skin care for oily skin? 1 Answers
  • I wAnt to buy this product But i don't know good or bad 2 Answers
Clinique 3-Step Introduction Kit Skin Type 2
  • "When I first started using it it made my skin feel so smooth and soft and I actually lessened my foundation coverage because it really seemed to help my skin." in 6 reviews
Shatoya D.
I love this kit. I have dry sensitive skin, and this really helps to keep my face smooth and tight and moisturized. It is a bit expensive but it lasts for a very long time. It is a great value for the price because a little product does go a long way. I’ve tried so many skin systems and I keep coming back to this one! Also, I have virtually no black heads anymore on my nose after switching back to this!
Quiana O.
Orlando, FL
I got the "10 days to great skin" intro kit during my last trip at Ulta. Loving the product so far! Simple process. So easy to use every day. I'm on day 3 and  I'm already seeing significant changes in my skin. It's smoother and slightly glowing. I highly recommend this product for those with combination skin!
MK J.
I am a really big fan of Clinique especially their skincare lines. Using this set it did not irritate my skin or dry it out. It kept my face clean and clear and I love it
Grace S.
I got this product about a year ago and it is by far the best facial cleanser I've ever tried! I have dry combination skin and it does the perfect job of keeping my skin moisturized without leading it to be oily. I am definitely going to buy it again!
Ali W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love step 2 of this kit!! I have been buying it for years and can never see myself using anything else!! The face wash and lotion are also awesome and super nourishing. But I can't brag enough on the step 2 toner.
Rose B.
Nashville
I actually really like this skin care line. it works well on my somewhat acne prone skin. More so during those time of the month, prob had eating habits, and stress related aches. it seemed to do the job for my skin. that moisturizer is life! I used to use the toner everyday but not the other two products with it so I stopped. But I think all 3 together is effective and a good set up to use and try! if you aren't sure on it, get a sample from the counter in Macy's or wherever it's at! love that they give samples. it's helpful. without the samples I wouldn't have ever found a nice moisturizer like that or even prob tried the brand and this line up. Def get you a tester and try it yourself! :)
Paige M.
Indian Head, MD
This is my all time favorite skin care regiment! You use the green tube which is the face wash first which makes my face feel silky smooth. Next up is the purple bottle which cleanses your face and gets off any dirt etc that may have been left behind, it also really gets deep down into your pours leaving your face feeling minty fresh. Lastly, you use the yellow tube which is the lotion. It's not too thick and it has the perfect consistency. These products together make my skin look amazing and create the perfect skin to apply makeup onto or just have a bare face! I definitely recommend this product, they have this for 3 different skin types.
Amy C.
Grand Rapids , MI
I am obsessed with this skincare regimen. I purchased it at the Clinique counter in ulta. The face wash is very silky and smooth, no sticky feeling!! It is also not overly scented. It spreads well on my skin and foams up a bit which is great!! The toning lotion is a bit pungent, and sometimes causes my skin to burn. I don't use it everyday but do like that it removes my dead skin!! The face lotion is amazing- by far my favorite lotion ever. It is very silky and lovely. Keeps my skin hydrated without being oily or sticky! It's a great value that I plan to keep using for years to come!!
Helen L.
Clinique skincare system type 2 was the very first skincare line that I went though and found out what worked and what didn't work for me.  Because my skin is dry-combination, a lot of products irritate my skin and can cause breakouts.  I also have to be careful not to dehydrate my skin.  I love the toner, great for a quick swipe across the face when I don't have to clean my face in the morning and the moisturizer is good too.
Desiree F.
Hialeah, FL
el mejor sistema de limpieza del mundo , no he podido cambiarlo , una vez que lo probé quede enganchada con el , es muy bueno, deja mi piel totalmente limpia, libre de grasas , impurezas y maquillaje , haciéndome sentir una piel hidratada, lozana y limpia , lo amo , y siempre volvería adquirirlo
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Anyone else feel a little oiler after using the yellow lotion?
Andrea R.
Columbia, KY
Do these products make your skin feel oily?
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I was sent samples of ELF's new skin care line and was slightly disappointed. I've been recommended this line but am weary. Will this one be letting me down to?
Shandy R.
Where can I get this?
Rosemary N.
Santa Isabel, Puerto Rico
Can someone tell me if these products are as excellent as they have told me?