BY CLINIQUE #71 in Skincare Sets

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Skin Types: 2

For Drier Skins. Get a 3-week supply of all 3 steps-customized for your Skin Type. 3-Step Skin Care keeps it simple: 3 steps, 3 minutes, twice a day. With consistent twice-a-day use, you'll see skin that's clear, radiant, glowing.

Kit Contains:

• Liquid Facial Soap
  • Clarifying Lotion 2
  • Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+

• HI ūüėć ...l miss you Influensters last time I was try to...1 Answers
  • What is the best skin care for oily skin? 1 Answers
  • I wAnt to buy this product But i don't know good or bad 2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "When I first started using it it made my skin feel so smooth and soft and I actually lessened my foundation coverage because it really seemed to help my skin." in 6 reviews
Shatoya D.
I love this kit. I have dry sensitive skin, and this really helps to keep my face smooth and tight and moisturized. It is a bit expensive but it lasts for a very long time. It is a great value for the price because a little product does go a long way. I’ve tried so many skin systems and I keep coming back to this one! Also, I have virtually no black heads anymore on my nose after switching back to this!
Kristin Ann S.
I have mature oily skin. I was using oil control soap (bar), toner #1, & DDMGel, but I wanted to try something a little different. My skin was really oily & a little dull. This has left my skin sparkling & not 1 breakout. Amazing!!! I will forever use 3 step. And not too much $$!
Julia M.
Ramsey, NJ
This skincare is great quality and with this my pimples and small breakouts went away in days. It is very affordable and inexpensive for the quality you get. My favorite part about this skincare is the moisturizer because for someone with dry skin it is very hydrating. I would buy this again definitely!
Kelsey M.
united states
I absolutely love my normal to oily clinique kit. Each step is wonderful. I love the way the toner feels! Tip- get your cotton ball wet first then put the toner on it, you'll go through it much slower that way!
Whitney M.
Helena, MT
This has been a game changer for me. I have dry skin, but I have also dealt with sporadic acne and uneven skin tone. I have used this system consistently for 30 days, and I have had great results. My skin is smoother, clearer, and even less dry. I love that the whole system costs $45, and it definitely lasts for quite some time.
Quiana O.
Orlando, FL
I got the "10 days to great skin" intro kit during my last trip at Ulta. Loving the product so far! Simple process. So easy to use every day. I'm on day 3 and  I'm already seeing significant changes in my skin. It's smoother and slightly glowing. I highly recommend this product for those with combination skin!
MK J.
I am a really big fan of Clinique especially their skincare lines. Using this set it did not irritate my skin or dry it out. It kept my face clean and clear and I love it
Grace S.
I got this product about a year ago and it is by far the best facial cleanser I've ever tried! I have dry combination skin and it does the perfect job of keeping my skin moisturized without leading it to be oily. I am definitely going to buy it again!
Ali W.
Nashville, TN
I love step 2 of this kit!! I have been buying it for years and can never see myself using anything else!! The face wash and lotion are also awesome and super nourishing. But I can't brag enough on the step 2 toner.
Brianna L.
Houston
This is the best 3 step system that I have used. A little background about my skin. I have extremely sensitive, dry combination skin. It has always been a challenge for me to find a new product that my skin won't freak out over. In the past I have dealt with burning dry patches, flaky, pealing skin whenever I change facial products. I ventured out and tried this product when I was on vacation in Florida. I had just got done at the beach with hours of sun exposed to my skin. My face was a burning sensation with dry patches. I went to a nearby Ulta and picked up the Clinique 3-Step System for Dry Combination Skin. I was so happy to see that they had a skin system that tailored to dry skin. I used the products as soon as I got home and my face instantly felt soothed. It was like my skin just took a gulp of hydration. I have been using this system for over a year now and I can honestly say that it is my holy grail!! I now have the full size products and use this kit for travel. I highly recommend this product to anyone that has dry, sensitive skin.
Alicia R.
League City, TX
Anyone else feel a little oiler after using the yellow lotion?
Andrea R.
Columbia, KY
Do these products make your skin feel oily?
Yen N.
Prince rupert
I wAnt to buy this product But i don't know good or bad
Shandy R.
Where can I get this?
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I was sent samples of ELF's new skin care line and was slightly disappointed. I've been recommended this line but am weary. Will this one be letting me down to?

back