Clinique 3-Step Introduction Kit Extra Gentle uploaded by CK M.Clinique 3-Step Introduction Kit Extra Gentle uploaded by CK M.

BY CLINIQUE

It's easy with Clinique 3-Step Introduction Kit. Morning and night, cleanse, exfoliate and moisturise, just three minutes. Works gently, each step enhancing the next.

Set contains:

• Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam
  • Clarifying Lotion 1.0
  • Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream

Lahuglym C.
MIAMI, FL
Not your average cleanser on the shelf, Clinique's foam was developed by a team of dermatologists to ensure a formula that's sensitive to all skin types — from oily and acne-prone, to dry and flaky. Enhanced with notes of algae extract, your moisture levels are stabilized, resulting in soft, fresh skin.
Arely E.
Alamo , TX
Loved it would buy all three all over again. Pros it works better for people with oily sling I think, because I've had comments about how it made their face very dry but their normal type of skin is dry. So they definitely didn't like, but I did.
Beatriz S.
After trying many acne products.. I found the one! My face is extremely sensitive and was oily before using Clinique. I do not break out anymore. My face is practically almost clear. The 3 step trial is easy and self explanatory.. doesn't burn my face and clears all the dirt from my pores. The only reliable acne product I can use
Holly A.
Oxford
Feels cheap. You're better off getting Lancôme moisturizer and a different cleanser. Disappointing for the price.
Maria p.
I love that it is not harsh on my skin and it feels very refreshing but the moisturizer can be a bit heavy
Paige H.
Delaware, ON
I use the strongest version of this toner, there's 4 levels which is great, because everyone can find something that works for them. This always takes off any makeup that I missed and leaves my face fresh and clean.
CK M.
My favourite skin care products. I use this daily and it is very good if you have sensitive skin. It is very affective and is a bit expensive but totally worth it. I would recommend this product.
Ben Amor Z.
The best kit ever . From the best #clinique . I m really so impressed by the great quality of the deep clean and care