BY CLINIQUE

3-Step Introduction Kit Skin Type 2 - For Drier Skins. Get a 3-week supply of all 3 steps-customized for your skin type. 3-Step Skin Care keeps it simple: 3 steps, 3 minutes, twice a day. With consistent twice-a-day use, you'll see skin that's clear, radiant, glowing.Kit Contains:Liquid Facial Soap (1.7 oz.)Clarifying Lotion 2 (3.4 oz.)Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ (1.0 oz.) - 3-Step Introduction Kit Skin Type 2 see more...

Buy on ULTA
Cat B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Extremely nice quality products. I began using these products when my face started to break out and it worked very well for about 3 minutes then sadly it stopped preventing my acne. The cleaner foams up and I would recommend using a facial brush such as a mia. Step 2 has a really nice feeling and you can tell it's getting into your pores. Even after switching face products I continued to use the face moisturizer for about another year just because how amazing it was. I wish it would have kept working because although it is kind of expensive it is sold as most beauty stores so it is quite accessible.
Brianna T.
Laveen , AZ
I have been using Clinique skin care on and off because I have never had the time to do the whole three steps twice a day. But this time around I started doing the three steps in the morning and before bed. I have had no breakouts at all (which was a concern of mine because of the "dramatically moisturizing" cream). My skin tone is so even it looks like I am wearing foundation and I don't think I will "experiment" with other brands anytime soon. I get a lot of sun living in Arizona and has started to have some dark spots on my face. I loooooove these products! Highly recommend.
Holly J.
Manchester, TN
I love Clinique's 3-step skin system.  I've been using Clinique products since middle school, and they have never been a disappointment.  I particularly love the moisturizing gel versus the lotion, because I feel like the lotion makes my skin feel more oily.  The liquid facial soap and clarifying lotion are the perfect end to my day.  I love to use the liquid facial soap with my Clairsonic Mia 2.  Each product is gentle, effective, and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.  Clinique's 3-step kit got me through my teenage years blemish free!
Chelsea C.
Honolulu
I have really only used this kit a few times but it seems to work really well! I’m a huge fan of the toner that it comes with. It really takes off ALL the dirt and makeup from your pores. I thought for sure the face wash had taken off everything. I mean my face looked clean but then I used the toner and it really gets EVERYTHING! Super good! The other 2 products are pretty good although the moisturizer is pretty oily and some of my face can get pretty oily so if I put it on at night, when I wake up my face is extremely oily.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used these products for years and I love the facial cleanser because it doesn't break me out like many other brands, and I love the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion to keep my skin hydrated BUT this is the toner from hell. It left my skin soooo dry and flaky and gave me a chemical burn. It's just way too harsh on my face even after switching to the more mild one. Clinique missed the mark on that product but the other products in this kit and amazing and I recommend them to everyone.
Jeanne S.
Cedar City , UT
I used Clinique products when I was younger, and then I decided to go the cheaper route and get my products at the drug stores.  I recently switched back, and I'm so happy with that decision.  This skincare line is great and I've noticed positive improvements in my overall skin appearance and health.  Even though it is more expensive, they last a long time (because you don't need to use so much!), and I also realized if I can afford to, I should buy the higher brand.
Angela S.
Downey, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday, it's my absolute favorite. My face always feels clean and fresh after I wash my face, and I can't live without the toner. It never fails to make my face feel so fresh! In my picture I only include the soap and toner with my Clinique cleansing brush only because I ran out of my lotion! But I recommend this to anyone who has a combination dry to oily face.
Kelly L.
Loveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Interestingly enough, this was the first skincare system I used starting as a teen and continue to return to as an adult. It's a standard favorite and Clinique. My favorite product is the toner, which is so essential I purchase and use even on its own paired with other moisturizers and cleansers. But all-in-all, if you're looking for an all inclusive skincare routine that's simple, readily available and reasonably affordable...Clinique is the way to go.
Poly K.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this throughout my high school life and I'm so glad i did. It was a luxury item for me to buy at that age but it was worth every penny. The whole system used to last me around 4months with daily use and it made my skin very clear. I rarely used to get zits. My favorite part of this kit was the toner...so refreshing! I also loved how the smell was very light and wasn't overpowering for my sensitive nose...
Tracy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique's 3-step is what I very first started using as a teen. A perfect an easy way to keep your skin clean, clear and refreshed. I've always been happy with Clinique. I usually stock up on the 3-step products during their gift with purchase time, so I can get extra products to sample. The 3-step comes in different types, depending on the dryness or oil level of your skin, so you can get products that work best for your skin needs. The products are reasonably priced and sales people are helpful in making sure you get the right products for your skin.
Brittany G.
Woonsocket, RI
I just bought this set and am ready to try it. Does anyone still use a toner to clean the dirt out after washing and then step 2?
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
What skin type are you and what's your number?
Sweta P.
I want to try this product alot bt never got the chance