BY CLINIQUE #78 in Skincare Sets

3-Step Introduction Kit Skin Type 2 - For Drier Skins. Get a 3-week supply of all 3 steps-customized for your skin type. 3-Step Skin Care keeps it simple: 3 steps, 3 minutes, twice a day. With consistent twice-a-day use, you'll see skin that's clear, radiant, glowing.Kit Contains:Liquid Facial Soap (1.7 oz.)Clarifying Lotion 2 (3.4 oz.)Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ (1.0 oz.) - 3-Step Introduction Kit Skin Type 2

Buy on ULTA
  • "amazing product i used it for two years ago and i feel my skin is better... i have a dry skin in winter and grass in summer and i have balck spots its amazing
    " in 19 reviews
    " in 19 reviews
Brianna T.
Laveen, AZ
I have been using Clinique skin care on and off because I have never had the time to do the whole three steps twice a day. But this time around I started doing the three steps in the morning and before bed. I have had no breakouts at all (which was a concern of mine because of the "dramatically moisturizing" cream). My skin tone is so even it looks like I am wearing foundation and I don't think I will "experiment" with other brands anytime soon. I get a lot of sun living in Arizona and has started to have some dark spots on my face. I loooooove these products! Highly recommend.
Chelsea C.
Honolulu
I have really only used this kit a few times but it seems to work really well! I’m a huge fan of the toner that it comes with. It really takes off ALL the dirt and makeup from your pores. I thought for sure the face wash had taken off everything. I mean my face looked clean but then I used the toner and it really gets EVERYTHING! Super good! The other 2 products are pretty good although the moisturizer is pretty oily and some of my face can get pretty oily so if I put it on at night, when I wake up my face is extremely oily.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
I have used these products for years and I love the facial cleanser because it doesn't break me out like many other brands, and I love the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion to keep my skin hydrated BUT this is the toner from hell. It left my skin soooo dry and flaky and gave me a chemical burn. It's just way too harsh on my face even after switching to the more mild one. Clinique missed the mark on that product but the other products in this kit and amazing and I recommend them to everyone.
Jeanne S.
Cedar City, UT
I used Clinique products when I was younger, and then I decided to go the cheaper route and get my products at the drug stores.  I recently switched back, and I'm so happy with that decision.  This skincare line is great and I've noticed positive improvements in my overall skin appearance and health.  Even though it is more expensive, they last a long time (because you don't need to use so much!), and I also realized if I can afford to, I should buy the higher brand.
Angela S.
Downey, CA
I use this everyday, it's my absolute favorite. My face always feels clean and fresh after I wash my face, and I can't live without the toner. It never fails to make my face feel so fresh! In my picture I only include the soap and toner with my Clinique cleansing brush only because I ran out of my lotion! But I recommend this to anyone who has a combination dry to oily face.
Kelly L.
Loveland, OH
Interestingly enough, this was the first skincare system I used starting as a teen and continue to return to as an adult. It's a standard favorite and Clinique. My favorite product is the toner, which is so essential I purchase and use even on its own paired with other moisturizers and cleansers. But all-in-all, if you're looking for an all inclusive skincare routine that's simple, readily available and reasonably affordable...Clinique is the way to go.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
This stuff ruined my skin so bad in high school that I was scared to use any toner until a about 5 years ago. It was so bad for my skin. The cleanser was way too aggressive for me and way too clarifying. The toner completely dried out my skin and then the moisturizer made me break out because my skin couldn't breathe it was so thick. I wish this would have worked for me because I know how great of a company Clinique is, but nope.
Gabriela C.
Bronx , NY
OMG THIS IS AMAZING if you have oily skin you should get the gel and everything for it it is truly amazing. This moisturizer doesn’t leave your face oils it absorbs into the skin and doesn’t leave any residue and leaves your skin feeling smooth and a perfect canvas for makeup application
Hannah L.
Nashville
For my middle school years when I was playing sports every day, wearing headbands across my forehead, and did not take facial hygiene seriously, this was a lifesaver for my oily skin! The wash was gentle for my pores, the astringent helped clean my faces, and the lotion gave it necessary hydration.  (For terrible pimples, I used a benzoyl peroxide to help my face clear more quickly)
Daria S.
Henderson
I think it's an ok kit for women with sensitive skin, very gentle, no fragrance added (I think).
I didn't like the soap very much - thought it made my skin a little dry.
The dramatically different moisturizing lotion was pretty good - very light and not greasy at all.
I can't say it's anything special - I'd say it doesn't improve your skin. But the good news is, it doesn't harm it either.
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
What skin type are you and what's your number?
Brittany G.
Woonsocket, RI
I just bought this set and am ready to try it. Does anyone still use a toner to clean the dirt out after washing and then step 2?
Sweta P.
I want to try this product alot bt never got the chance