BY CLINIQUE

3-Step Introduction Kit Skin Type 2 - For Drier Skins. Get a 3-week supply of all 3 steps-customized for your skin type. 3-Step Skin Care keeps it simple: 3 steps, 3 minutes, twice a day. With consistent twice-a-day use, you'll see skin that's clear, radiant, glowing.Kit Contains:Liquid Facial Soap (1.7 oz.)Clarifying Lotion 2 (3.4 oz.)Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ (1.0 oz.) - 3-Step Introduction Kit Skin Type 2 see more...

• I just bought this set and am ready to try it. Does anyone still ...2 Answers
  • What skin type are you and what's your number? 2 Answers
  • I want to try this product alot bt never got the ...Be the first to answer!
Buy on ULTA
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
Reno, NV
I just love this product! I have been using it for a week now and within that short period of time it has left my face very soft and smooth and refreshing. I like to keep the liquid facial soap in the shower because I feel like that's the best time to use it, and a little goes a long way. Overall good product will definitely be buying full size.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
I love the moisturizer so much it's absolutely amazing I bought mine at Macy's it's perfect for combination skin because it's a gel so it's not to heavy I think the price is good I definitely purchase this over and over again all the time 😊😊😊
Jay E.
Jay E.
This product is amazing!! It leaves my skin feeling really fresh and minty cool. It got rid of the little dry skin flakes and my face is now brighter with my pores clean. Its amazing❤️
carla c.
carla c.
San Antonio , Tx
Great system! I've been using this for years and has kept my skin clear with very few breakouts. The wash and toner are very drying but the moisturizer balances it out.
Silvia R.
Silvia R.
I absolutely love my 3 step Clinique set. You won't break the bank with them while still getting great quality.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
Cleveland, OH
I have never had cleaned, blemish free skin in my entire life than when I used Clinique 3-step. First I wash with the soap, then I use the clarifying lotion and last but not least the moisturizing lotion. It may run a bit more expensive than some other products but you will definitely see results. The best thing about Clinique, when you go visit is that they test out your skin type before giving you a product that matches whay you need. That makes a huge difference. Go to a drug store and 95% of products are supposed to be good for everyone and they're not. Clinique takes notice to whether you have oily or dry skin or whether you have some oily or dry spots. Then they recommend the type that is a PERFECT fit for you. Oh and they also do free makeovers. I got my make up done for free at a Clinique counter for my prom!!! . anysays.... :) Many people don't realize how all three of the products are important to use twice a day to keep your face clean and fresh and free of dry skin, oily skin, blemishes, redness and even acne. I stopped using Clinique about a year ago and there is a dramatic difference in the health of my skin. My face has more blemishes and redness. Currently, during the summer, my face is super oily. Then in the winter, it is the exact opposite, and much too dry. I am glad I was recommended to write a review on Clinique peoducts while completing "Snaps" because I am reminded to return to it and I definitely will. My mother was the counter manager of Clinique, in the mall, from when I was about 2-7 years old. She uses nothing but Clinique products since then (for the past 25 years) and ever since I started wearing make up and needing to wash my face seriously (for about 15 years) EVERYTHING Clinique has always been the best. I recommend trying just one Clinique product and then going from there. You will love it, whether it is lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, their fabulous eyeshadows, foundation (including one that treats acne when worn too), anti-aging and wrinkle products, ANYTHING! But if you are having trouble finding an effective product for face cleansing and health, look no further than 3-step! Oh and they don't test on animals! How much better can it get?! I will also tag all of the Clinique products below, that I currently use and have in the past....and love to the moon and back!

1. Clinique Moisture Surge Intense Skin Fortifying Hydrator for dry skin or dry skin patches

2. Clinique Cream Shaper Eye Liner Chocolate Lustre for Women, 0.04 Ounce

3. Clinique Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup

4. Clinique All About Shadow™ Duo Comes in all different colors

5. Clinique High Impact Mascara best ever!

6. Clinique Pop Lip Colour and Primer Lipstick

7. Clinique Stay Matte Oil-Free Foundation

8. Clinique Stay-Matte Sheer Pressed Powder

9. Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush

10. Clinique Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Milk they also have Clinique Take The Day Off™ Cleansing Oil but I prefer the milk, although I use both.
Stacey V.
Stacey V.
I have tried everything when it came to my dry skin, it got so bad that flakes were falling off my face and I couldn't hug my boyfriend because my face flakes would get on his shirt!! It was disgusting!! I tried to many moisturizers but this one gave me results honey!! It was on sale and I figured I'd try it and I do not regret it one bit!! I couldn't wear foundation for the longest because my skin was so dry and now that I got this I feel confident wearing foundation!! If you have severe dry skin/combination skin this is for you!! I recommend 1000000%!!
Cat B.
Cat B.
Extremely nice quality products. I began using these products when my face started to break out and it worked very well for about 3 minutes then sadly it stopped preventing my acne. The cleaner foams up and I would recommend using a facial brush such as a mia. Step 2 has a really nice feeling and you can tell it's getting into your pores. Even after switching face products I continued to use the face moisturizer for about another year just because how amazing it was. I wish it would have kept working because although it is kind of expensive it is sold as most beauty stores so it is quite accessible.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
Laveen, AZ
I have been using Clinique skin care on and off because I have never had the time to do the whole three steps twice a day. But this time around I started doing the three steps in the morning and before bed. I have had no breakouts at all (which was a concern of mine because of the "dramatically moisturizing" cream). My skin tone is so even it looks like I am wearing foundation and I don't think I will "experiment" with other brands anytime soon. I get a lot of sun living in Arizona and has started to have some dark spots on my face. I loooooove these products! Highly recommend.
Holly J.
Holly J.
Manchester, TN
I love Clinique's 3-step skin system.  I've been using Clinique products since middle school, and they have never been a disappointment.  I particularly love the moisturizing gel versus the lotion, because I feel like the lotion makes my skin feel more oily.  The liquid facial soap and clarifying lotion are the perfect end to my day.  I love to use the liquid facial soap with my Clairsonic Mia 2.  Each product is gentle, effective, and leaves my skin feeling clean and soft.  Clinique's 3-step kit got me through my teenage years blemish free!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Woonsocket, RI
I just bought this set and am ready to try it. Does anyone still use a toner to clean the dirt out after washing and then step 2?
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
What skin type are you and what's your number?
Sweta P.
Sweta P.
I want to try this product alot bt never got the chance