Clinique 3 Step Intro Kit Skin Type 1 uploaded by Molly R.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique 3 Step Intro Skin Type 1. It`s easy with the 3-Step Skin Care Introduction Kit. Just 3 minutes, morning and night, to see clear, smooth, radiant skin in about two weeks. Cleanse, exfoliate, moisturise. Dermatologist-developed to meet your skin`s needs and custom-fit by Skin Type. Works gently, each step enhancing the next. This set includes: Liquid Facial Soap 50ml, Clarifying Lotion 100ml and Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ 30ml. see more...

• Is this suitable for very sensitive, eczema prone skin?2 Answers
Natalia S.
Natalia S.
Bay Shore, NY
Good but could be better - Beautynoobs
The proportion of the clarifying lotion compared to the dramatically different moisturizing lotion is way too off. You would use the clarifying lotion a lot faster than the moisturizing lotion. I'm not complaining because the moisturizing lotion seems to be a lot in quantity for a travel size. Be careful using clarifying lotion because there's no stopper; you might spill the whole product by accident. Also, the clarifying lotion is heavily alcohol scented, so if you aren't into that, then you won't like it. Also, it was a hassle trying to use a cotton pad to distribute the product evenly on the face. I found the other two travel friendly. Overall, great products.
Ashlynn W.
Ashlynn W.
Surf City, NC
I personally have not tried these products but my mother in-law has and she swears by it. She has really red patchy skin as well when she breaks out but when she started this stuff her skin cleared up looks clean and fresh but definitely one to get if you fight with oily dry skin or acne I think it would be best it also lasted her 2 months. I hope this helps. :)
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Got this as a gift with purchase at Ulta. I love it for traveling since it has everything you need for a simple skin care routine. I like to use all 3 steps in a row at night before bed. My face really feels clean and hydrated after use and in the morning my skin is noticeable calmer and clearer.
Tess R.
Tess R.
Jackson, OH
I love this kit, it is very expensive, but definitely worth the product. It lasts a while and keeps my skin from flaking or breaking out. I highly recommend this product and have been using it for years. I purchase at ulta usually so that I can get my loyalty points!
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Salem, OR
A good starter kit if you are new to Clinique or if you have sensitive skin and like to try out your products before you buy the full-size. I highly recommend this brand and they have never let me down and work amazing for my skin. I have very sensitive skin and sometimes other products just don't turn out very well. However Clinique has proven time and time again to help my skin and give me the best results.
Zeina C.
Zeina C.
Hanford, CA
My favorite part about this trio is definitely the moisturizer. It makes your skin feel so soft and refreshed. I bought mine at ulta and have just repurchased the moisturizer because I personally didn't notice much of a difference with the other two washes.
Dakota M.
Dakota M.
Georgia
You can never go wrong here. The 3 steps make such a difference in your skin. I feel it made my pores shrink and my skin amazingly soft. I purchased the smaller kit because the full size was just a little out of my price range.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Las cruces, NM
This 3 step kit by Clinique makes your face feel wonderful. It really has all of the right regimens for your face! It feels good to have a normal routine for face care and I highly recommend anyone who needs a regular refining to get it!
Amira N.
Amira N.
Los Angeles
I would Highly recommend this product due to my personal experience. When I was struggling with eczema and skin discoloration this wasn't too harsh on my sensitive skin. Helped too even out my cheeks and lighten scaring.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
I was recommended these products in high school due to me HATING the redness on my cheeks from Rosacea however these products truly helped keep my redness to a Bearable level and def something I buy when I need them.
Hope S.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Is this suitable for very sensitive, eczema prone skin?