Clinique 3-Step Care System 3 Pieces Set Very Dry to Dry Combination Skin uploaded by Katt C.Clinique 3-Step Care System 3 Pieces Set Very Dry to Dry Combination Skin uploaded by Isabel r.

BY CLINIQUE #78 in Skincare Sets

Emily K.
This system made my skin break out SO bad. I have dry combination skin and used the system for a little over a month before i gave up. The system caused small bumps all over my face and i produced an insane amount of oil (which has never happened before) at the time i was a clinique employee, so i really wanted to like this product, it just didnt work for me.
Grettel V.
Hialeah, FL

Mixed feelings I was very hopeful for the product. I was having problems with adult acne, and dull skin. This product did seem to brighten my skin up, my pores seem to be smaller. However my acne is worse. I've been using it for 4 weeks now with no improvement. I'm sure it works for some, but for me it did not. On to another product.
Selena L.
AUSTIN, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really helped to get my skin moisturized. My skin is normally very dry. I didn't think that would ever change, but this set has really helped a lot. No bad smells and its an easy 1-2-3 and your done. I got the trial size a few time, but not the full size because i love it!!
Brianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used these products for awhile now but will not be repurchasing. There is definitely better things on the market. Lotion doesn't make my skin feel soft. It does dry non greasy which is a plus.
Becky S.
Magna, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the 3 step care system, i use it everyday in the morning and night, and it has made my skin look amazing it has shrink my pores, reduced the redness, its affordable i think.
Kristen B.
Brunswick, OH
Love, love, love
This system has made my face amazingly soft and helps with my break outs. A little goes a long way I bought the travel size and it has lasted me 2 months so far. Love it!!!!
Luz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this 3 steps care system, I use it morning and night! The face soap is great and the Exfoliate lotion leaves your face clean. The Moisturize is so soft and smooth in your face.
India D.
Horn Lake, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the three step system. I started using this when I was 13. I have used other things in between but this ya always what I go back to. It's the best!
Jazmine P.
I love love love this system. It work really fast. And has amazing results. I would recommend this for everyone who has dry combination skin
Anu g.
EL DORADO HILLS, CA
Always been tried ester lauder products but heard good reviews for clinique from my cousine. would love to try it next.