Clinique 3 Pc. Deluxe Set, Eye Shadow Duo, 2 Shades From Come Heather Trio, New Clover Blush with Brush, High Impact Mascara Black, Full Size Long Last Lipstick Bamboo Pink uploaded by Mary Lee S.Clinique 3 Pc. Deluxe Set, Eye Shadow Duo, 2 Shades From Come Heather Trio, New Clover Blush with Brush, High Impact Mascara Black, Full Size Long Last Lipstick Bamboo Pink uploaded by Samantha M.

BY CLINIQUE

Clinique 3 pc. deluxe size makeup set, great for gift giving or for travel. Marked not for individual sale.

Samantha M.
Thonotosassa , FL
I don't have the shadow, however, I was gifted the Bamboo Pink lipstick and the mascara and I love both so much! Great quality and all day wear! I especially use the mascara anytime I am wearing makeup ❤
Mai T.
I love mascaras from Clinique, I always find myself using them. The lipstick is good although the color is not my favorite it feels amazing. The two eyeshadows are pigmented I love the purple shade. It feels smooth and buttery. I use the pink shimmer On the inner corners on my eyes. They blush does not appear when you swatch it on your hands but it's my favorite. It's a matte pinky mauve color which I love. Trust me it will show up on your cheeks which surprised me when I first got it lol love it. Good pigmentation.
Kat W.
Very as no longer make the bamboo collr, but love it all the samw! Perfect match for my lips so I'm days I was doing very light looka, I could wear it and still say I had a full face on.
Domonique H.
Youngstown, OH
This eyeshadow is soft and subtle whilst still being pigmented. The colors blend beautifully. I have not tried the lipstick yet but I'm sure it will be great.
Angelina V.
This product is pretty amazing it's a great size to put in you purse and has good pigment and the shadow is not dry .
Morgan P.
Such a cute bundle of makeup. The shades are beautiful, and for anyone. It's more high end but worth it.
Keydy G.
Muy bueno 2 en 1 tener los Labios muy bien definidos ademas tener las otras opciones. Muy recomendable.
Sabrina W.
Lipstick smells like lipstick.. no scent. Eyeshadow shades are chalky. Applicators are a toss away...
Prabdeep T.
CALGARY, AB
Received this as a sample and I absolutely love the products! It's small and compact so you can easily throw it in your makeup back or purse when travelling. All of the basics for a gentle day time look.
Roberta M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Esse kit da clinique é um luxo, é o que tem de melhor, a qualidade é excelente, com certeza uma ótima aquisição