BY CLINIQUE #73 in Bar Soap

Skin Types: 2 - Dry Combination

Clinically formulated Facial Soap-perfectly sized for travel. Cleans gently, rinses easily. Comes with a convenient travel dish.

You get a fresh, clean start-wherever you go.

• Is this a facial soap or strictly body soap? 2 Answers
  • Compared to the other Clinique face cleansers, does it remove mak...2 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
Sara L.
This is my favorite facial soap. I have been using it since I was a teenager and I have never found one that can even compare. Great price and quality. My skin always looks amazing and it really cleans out the daily dirt leaving my skin nice and fresh.
Winston S.
Great mild facial wash. Cleans face very well without drying your skin out. One bar lasts about a year, so it’s a good value. And love that it comes with a “case” so it’s easy to keep clean and travel with. I usually buy this from Belk or Macy’s when they are offering a free gift with purchase.
Rachel G.
Knoxville
I actually use the liquid form instead as it's less messy to store but I love this face soap! I have sensitive skin and this soap is mild enough to use at each wash. I never have breakouts and my skin feels so soft and clean. Definitely recommend following it up with their toner and moisturizer .
Julia L.
Woodhaven
Did not impress me! I’m a loyal customer but I was disappointed. Soap left my face dry. Although, it smelled great and the packaging was adorable, I probably won’t buy again.
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love these soaps. My mother bought me this set years ago. I love that its travel friendly SNF you can use on your face or body. Leaves your skin squeaky clean and clear!
Heather B.
New York , NY
This is a great facial soap for sensitive skin. However, I did not like how the soap made my skin feel after I used it - it did not feel as soft as I would have liked it too. I would recommend using this product if you have more oily skin or if you have dry skin, use lotion afterwards.
Ashley D.
Camden, AR
I enjoy this facial soap fro Clinique and how long it lasts. I've tried the liquid version and it does not last near as long as the bar. I like that it has a case which makes it easier to travel with. It's a very effective soap and keeps my face clean and clear.
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
This is a great everyday mild soap. It comes in a nice container to store in. It is not drying and keeps my pimples at bay. i have used the product off and on for years and enjoy it. i would recommend to everyone. I have bought it at macy's and online.
Sasha J.
Atlanta, GA
I have been using the Clinque 3 step face clense for many years. I have very sensitive skin so this mild soap is perfect. I truly enjoy using this product and have only added sunscreen to my skin routine. My skin is oily so it is perfect year round.
Kelsey S.
This is my favorite facial cleanser. I can tell a difference almost immediately and I always see great results. I am a repeat user, and I bought it at the mall. I would definitely
purchase more. It works wonders for
your face.
Mimi H.
Edmonton
Compared to the other Clinique face cleansers, does it remove makeup very well?
Angela N.
Is this a facial soap or strictly body soap?