BY CLINIQUE

Enjoy 3 free minis with your $65 Clinique purchase. Beauty Gifts with Purchase

zayla o.
Perris
This worked wonders for my face. It unclogs all your pores and makes them smaller. A million times yes i would buy this product again. The packaging is very cute. Y'all should go buy this now, yes I recommend this.
Jessica J.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
Dermatologists made this. Duh. Of course it's the best system and has all of the things any skin will need. 100% go and get the entire system. But get the sample because you might be crazy and not wanna commit to it if you somehow don't like it. Which again, would make you crazy.
Erika L.
Chesapeake, VA
Tried a sample of the take the day off facial cleanse . I liked the product but not to use it everyday. I find that my skins works better with products when I rotate them or alternate days . Overall I did like the product but didn't care for the smell
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
They run great deals and products are really good, I'm able to use it with other brands and get the clear results which is nice. I pick it up at ulta so they run promotions plus you get your points.
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Crystal W.
Crawfordsville, IN
I use take the day away makeup remover and love it.... It's so easy to use and works very fast at removing not only your makeup but also removes dirt, sweat, and grime from your face also
Kristen C.
I love this! I got these to travel with to make sure I always have my favorite products. I never go without something to take my eye makeup off and this product is amazing for that!
Sarah M.
Melville, NY
This series works together in synchrony and does a good job. It is mild on the skin which is beneficial to me. I'm a first time user and I would use this product again. I purchased it at Lord and Taylor.
Eveee R.
Los Angeles
Now who doesn't love Clinique ? Still remember it being one of the first makeup brands I started using . And I still love their skin care products . Also very affordable
Sarah W.
Love these minis! All my favorites but in perfect to travel sizes! These make travel a breeze. Love that I can bring my skincare with me without the hassle of huge bottles. Two thumbs up!