BY CLINIQUE

Clinique 2015 New Colorful Flora Cosmetics Skincare Makeup Bag;Zip close top;Approx: 9.5" x 5.5" x 2".

Maddie B.
I enjoy using these makeup bags. They come in many colors which I love and they also come in many sizes. I have multiple sized bags for my makeup and I can't go places without them. They fit into a purse if you are on the run and they are very easy to take to friends and have a makeover night.
member-da52e
SOOOOOOO CUTEEE!!!! I love this bag so much! It is so cute and holds everything I need it to. It is the perfect size for a daily makeup bag and can be used for many other things. I totally recommend for anyone looking for a super cute bag!!!!
Amie C.
inverness fl
Cute little bag can be used for multi-purpose things. I like the material, but for some reason I always have problems with the zipper.
NYOSHII 🤤.
Philadelphia
It was okay it wasn't all that but the colors are beautiful but I don't think this colors are for me so I think I'll do better.
Emily P.
Orlando, FL
Travel by I perf r for those getaway weekends fits perfect I. Your luggage and carry on time design on bag is nice
teresa c.
Bradley, IL
Love the color bag. I even carry it in my purse it's small enough .. but right sozr e for what I carry with me .
Sophia R.
San Antonio , TX
Bag is really cute fits all your daily use makeup and you may travel with this bag easy to fit in your purse !
Abbie D.
Chester le street , Durham
Cute little make up bag that is perfect for travels. The colours compliment each other and is handy to fit in your case. It's not big enough to fit my make up in if I was going out but if I wanted more of a natural look it's perfect for me!
Arianna T.
Doral
This skin care travel set it's really useful when you have to travel, yes it meets my expectations, really easy to apply, I buy it online on the website, I would recommend it to others it's really helpful for your skin
Edna G.
Clinique products are so good, i've had a bag of them for 2 years and also the makeup is really nice and dermatological tested