Clinique 2015 Makeup & Skincare Gift Set: Lotion + New Turnaround & Morel uploaded by Natasha H.Clinique 2015 Makeup & Skincare Gift Set: Lotion + New Turnaround & Morel uploaded by Natasha H.

BY CLINIQUE #12 in Makeup Sets

1. Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (15 ml) 2. NEW Turnaround Daytime Revitalizing Moisturizer in Golden Glow (15 ml) 3. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ (30 ml) 4. High Impact Mascara in Black 5. Makeup trio in choice of Golden Glow...

Emily P.
New City
My mom got me this kit for Christmas. I think she got it from Macy's. I love love love everything in this kit. This was my fist time using this specific kit, however I often use Clinique products. I think all their product are good quality and very effective. I also like that they often label products for different skin types. Great product and brand. I definitely recommend.
nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
This was AMAZING!!!!! practically everything you need is in this bag. Eyes, lips, lashes, if you need it, its in there. Clinique isn't very pricey at all, and for the excellent quality of products that they offer in their line; there is ultimately, no way you can go wrong with any purchase.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

This kit is great, very functional. All items are of quality and are legal to carry in a small bag, the packaging is beautiful. I bought it at Ulta and I loved the price. Would buy again. It pays to buy the kit because it comes with several products with different functions.
Madison C.
the best part about Clinique 2015 Makeup & Skincare Gift Set: Lotion + New Turnaround & Morel is the fact that there’s lots of wonderful things it can do to your skin! my favorite part of promotion time is when you get the free gift when you spend the specific amount you’re told!
Erica B.
Camdenton
I use to live for Clinic but as I get closer to forty it just doesn't agree with me anymore! Plus, I have collected way more freeby Clinic makeup bags then I will ever use. My twenty year old self would tell you Clinic is second to none but it just isn't for me anymore.
Courtney D.
Columbia city, IN
i like how you get a nice gift for a great value. i think it’s if you spend $27 you get the free gift, which is good! it’s visually pleasing and it’s super nice. i’ve done it once. i just felt like i didn’t really use everything in it. i only used a couple things.
Samantha C.
Hurricane, WV
Such a cute lil gift. I love to keep this bag in my purse for touch ups through out the day. Clinique's products don't smell the greatest but they work well for my face, they seem to be sensitive skin friendly. All the products work well for what they are intended. Love the little mascara especially.
Yanelin R.
Alexandria
my face was with open pores and a little greasy and dirty auque did not notice and grew this product in samples and I love it so much that it is now my favorite in the care of my face
Jordan T.
Guthrie
Love this product I have used it a few times and have had all good things come about it. I think it worked great.The smell is not strong but the price is a little high. I would deff. buy this product again as well as recommend this product to others.
Mariya E.
Aitkin
This would be an amazing gift for somebody who has not tried Clinique! Even someone who loves it would enjoy it too! They have superior products that always always do the job! Would recommend to anyone looking