BY CLINIQUE

1. Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (15 ml) 2. NEW Turnaround Daytime Revitalizing Moisturizer in Golden Glow (15 ml) 3. Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ (30 ml) 4. High Impact Mascara in Black 5. Makeup trio in choice of Golden Glow...

Pa C.
Pa C.
I love this package. I comes with everything that I need while going somewhere or just wanna carry small items. The price isn't bad and it's really worth it. I used every product shown and it's very nice. Especially the moisturizer, I love it. Makes my face super smooth before applying on foundation.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Austin, TX
I am obsessed with Clinique sets and gift with purchases. They makeup remover is gentle and non abrasive. The face lotion is calming and non-greasy. The toners are also calming and refreshing. Clinique has great skincare products for different skin types and I would recommend their products.
Sabrina N.
Sabrina N.
I love this set, I actually bought this for my mom, and she loved the lotion in this gift set. The lotion smells great, and it moisturizes your skin for many hours. I would totally recommend this gift set to others
Lydia F.
Lydia F.
I received this as a gift and will never buy another product again! The eye shadow has great pigment and the washes smell amazing and work phenomenal. My favorite was the makeup remover- "a little dab will do ya!"
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
07630
Love the eye cream! Use it every night it is a must for having hydrated under eyes and preventing any damage to the eye area! Would recommend for women of all ages.
Esmeralda G.
Esmeralda G.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
I want all the skin care of clinique Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System For Skin Type 2 can i just have it😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😩😩😩😩😩😩
LaDonna M.
LaDonna M.
A little bit of everything and that's why I love this! Such a great item to take while traveling, without bringing too much stuff.
Fran C.
Fran C.
Powderville
Clinique has the best blemish lotion and acne solutions products. The clarifying lotion also helps keep your face clear of blemishes as well
Monica T.
Monica T.
Corpus Christi
This has a Little of everything to Help your face and with untoned and uneven oils on your face. I love to have this product.
Wendy D.
Wendy D.
Este producto es unas de las maravillas que a trasformado mi cutis philosophy Cleanse & Glow Customizable Set