BY CLINIQUE #13 in Makeup Sets

Includes Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream, Even Better Dark Spot Hand Correcting Cream Broad Spectrum SPF, Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips, Different Lipstick, Eyeshadow, Lash...

Megan B.
Pembroke, NC
I adore these freebies from Clinique. It’s a great way to test products before buying the full size. I really enjoyed the moisturizer and the mini mascara. I believe I get more use out of those two products vs anything else. If I had to pick an improvement I would say allow clients to chose between a bold/nude lip. I rarely wear the lipstick because the reds/ bright pinks don’t suit my style. I’m either nude or plum lips.
keyla q.
I love taking care of my skin since I think that speaks a lot about the appearance and way of being of people and since I tried this combo I have never stopped using it I got hooked with them. Since it brings everything and clinique is a very good and recommended brand of the market
Laurie A.
St. Paul
The Clinique waterproof mascara is true to its word! No more black streaks from tears or watery eyes. It is ordorless and easy to apply. Macy's carries the entire Clinique line of make up. I am a long time user of Clinique products.
Mayra R.
Clinque is best known for their amazing skin products and now I see why! It was lofe changing it made my skin look better and brighter. Keeps the skin hydrated and smooth. It is good to use for a good skin care routine. I was recommended this and now I recommend others
Michelle M.
I love Clinique. This is an amazing product, great quality and definitely worth every penny. I love all 9 pieces, makes my skin look and feel amazing and I would purchase again and again. Great as a gift. I would recommend this product. Great brand. Perfect for fall!!
Emilee K.
Tupelo, MS
I️ remember receiving this and loving everything that was in it. I️ bought it at our local mall in Belk. Clinique’s products are very well made and feel clean. The product is long lasting and would tell others about it as well.
Madison N.
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Sonia G.
Clarksburg
i gave this set to my sister and she LOVEEEEEEED it. She said her skin quality improved a lot after using these product. They are worth every penny. Her skin is glowing and pores got reduced a lot. I would recommend these products to anyone with a dry skin.
Brooke T.
I loved this Clinique gift set. It was so appealing to the eye, that's what caught my attention. I loved how it had some skin care and some makeup in the gift set. I bought this at the Clinique counter in the mall. I recommended this product to others
Natalie B.
San Diego, CA
This product is great, I have bought it multiple times. I love using it, it is a good deal for the price. It has very nice packaging. I highly recommend buying this product, it is a great product all around.