BY CLINIQUE

Includes Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream, Even Better Dark Spot Hand Correcting Cream Broad Spectrum SPF, Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes & Lips, Different Lipstick, Eyeshadow, Lash...

Laurie A.
St. Paul
The Clinique waterproof mascara is true to its word! No more black streaks from tears or watery eyes. It is ordorless and easy to apply. Macy's carries the entire Clinique line of make up. I am a long time user of Clinique products.
Emilee K.
Tupelo, MS
I️ remember receiving this and loving everything that was in it. I️ bought it at our local mall in Belk. Clinique’s products are very well made and feel clean. The product is long lasting and would tell others about it as well.
Madison N.
Waddell, AZ
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I loved this Clinique gift set. It was so appealing to the eye, that's what caught my attention. I loved how it had some skin care and some makeup in the gift set. I bought this at the Clinique counter in the mall. I recommended this product to others
Danielle R.
East Ridge
The moisturizing lotion I've been usin for about 17 years and it's a must have. A little goes a long ways and it last all day while keeping your face feeling soft and moist.
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
Love the clinique moisturizers. I use it every day before my makeup. The lipsticks are always really nice too; however these shades were a little too pink for me.
Marzia B.
This gift makeup kit is great especially when the holidays are around the corner. This makeup kit is great to gift someone who really enjoys makeup and skincare. The kit includes a lipstick, mascara, liner, blemish solutions, as well as a bag to keep a few other skincare products. I have gotten this kit just for the sake of gifting it to my secret Santa who may I add loved it. The green color makes it great for a Christmas gift. Clinique 2014 Fall Saks Fifth Avenue Skin Care & Makeup Gift Set
carii c.
Love these value sets that come with so many products that you don't have to buy full size of them yet. To get a chance to try them out if you really like them you can go ahead and purchase full-size. I do recommend these little value sets a lot because they do help a lot as well they can help you with whether or not you know what you like or what you done yet or if you'd like if you about something you could try to many versions of stuff and to check it out first.
keyla q.
I love taking care of my skin since I think that speaks a lot about the appearance and way of being of people and since I tried this combo I have never stopped using it I got hooked with them. Since it brings everything and clinique is a very good and recommended brand of the market
Sonia G.
Clarksburg
i gave this set to my sister and she LOVEEEEEEED it. She said her skin quality improved a lot after using these product. They are worth every penny. Her skin is glowing and pores got reduced a lot. I would recommend these products to anyone with a dry skin.