BY CLINIQUE #8 in Night Cream

2 piece kit 1.7 ounce youth surge night - age decelerating night moisturizer for dry combination skin, 1.7 ounce youth surge SPF 15 - age decelerating moisturizer for dry combination skin. see more...

Katie W.
Liberty Township
Very very moisturizing. And instead of using 50 products each night this is a great product because one and done! Super gentle on your face. It comes in a jar as well so it seems to last longer than tubed products. Highly recommend
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont, SC
Really love this stuff! Very creamy and a little goes a long way! A little pricey but what good skin care isn’t? Not too harsh on the skin but be careful around your eyes and mouth with this stuff! Really enjoy the moisturizers this brand has. Very light and creamy blend that doesn’t make your face feel sticky or heavy
Sally S.
Manalapan
I love this product!  I also have the eye serum that goes with the moisturizers.  I have extremely dry skin and this was recommended to me by the ladies at the Clinique counter at Lord & Taylor.  I ended up absolutely loving it.  I also have the Dramatically Different moisturizer that I've used for 20+ years, but the Youth Surge is fantastic, especially during the dry, winter months.
Cassandra R.
Kansas City
I use the moisture surge gel for my nightly moisturizer. With oily skin I was uncertain how this would work but my clinique consultant assured me I would love it and boy was she right! It's perfect!
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
Me and my boyfriend use this product and like it. I use to use it before bed and have recently changed my skincare routine. My boyfriend still uses it and loves it. He likes the way it makes it face feel (clean and refreshed), but doesn't like how his face feels in the morning. It's not to bad but his natural oils seep through, but he's okay with using it still.
Kristie P.
Flower Mound
I do not feel it's very hydrating!  I asked for something with more moisture and was told to try Surge, I feel like it was less moisture than the Dramatically Different.  I have very sensitive skin and I tend to stick with Clinique but here lately I feel like they have change formulas, either that or my skin has changed - the glamour of getting older.
Tori T.
This feels a little tingly and might be a bit worrisome if you have more sensitive skin than me. I only like to use a little bit because it does make me nervous. However, when I do use it it works miracles. Eyes puffy from crying all night and rubbing them? Add one little dab to each of your under- eyes and you'll be set in the morning.
Jaycee P.
Norman Park, GA
This helps so much with my dry under eyes, but is still just a little too greasy. I use it at night so that all of the moisture soaks in before I prepare my face for makeup the next morning. I got it at my local Belk and have enjoyed it, but I have just had to figure out how it would best work for me.
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Great product ! I love the way it makes my skin feel so smooth and nourished . Even my husband uses it at times and he actually likes it. Worth the price. Great buy. I would recommend others to give it a try as well.
Kaylie T.
Chicago
This stuff is amazing. My friends actually bought this as a gift for me and told me that even though I am young, this product does amazing things for your skin. It moisturizes, cleanses, and rejuvenates your skin. When I used it at night and woke up my face felt tighter and felt more moisturized.