Clinique .16 oz / 4.7 ml Full Size Glamour-full 06 Mimosa Blossom Lips Plump and Shine

BY CLINIQUE #13 in Lip Plumper

mckenzie j.
Fortson
The Clinique website describes this as a "blushed, golden tawny". Honestly, I'm not even sure what that is supposed to mean. The swatch on the Clinique website is fairly accurate, though not dead-on. Regardless, it is a very pretty lipgloss. It is basically a sheer, medium pink with some peach in it, as others have previously noted. I don't see any shimmer in it like a few reviewers did, so I'm wondering if the formula has changed a bit (the Clinique website also lists it as being non-shimmer). The undertone is pretty neutral and would most likely suit just about any skintone. For reference, I am a cool, very fair PPP. The texture is very slightly sticky, and the lasting power is ok, about 2-3 hours. However, I do not notice any tingling upon application, and it does not seem to plump my lips. This is not a big deal to me as I really only care about the beautiful color and did not purchase it for plumping. However, if you are interested in these Full Potential glosses for plumping, I suggest you look elsewhere.
Shasha S.
Its best product . Bestiiiiieeee bestttt product,,,,
I loveeeee this product. I really enjoy free samples. If its good I definitely upload in my vlog and recommend to friends ,colleagues and family . I usually buy from drugstores. Love to use branded products and love to try new samples. Crazy to try  new samples but  cost effective :(
It's really good it's also nothing too dramatic,it's good to wear when your going out with your friends or out to dinner with your family you can either buy this product in  sephora it also has really nice packaging it doesn't feel cheap and I also highly recommend it!.
Abigail J.
I received this product as a gift in a set for Christmas this year, as soon as I opened it I was so excited because I love clinique! It was a great color and was very easy to apply and use with a normal gloss applicator. I would re purchase again once I run out! It's perfect to put in your purse and use
Tina H.
Chickasaw , AL
Awesome lip plumper a little more pricey than other brands but definitely worth it! Small compact packaging makes it great for on the go easy to apply any where anytime! I definitely recommend it for everyone
Mayra L.
3 stars only because it did not go with my skin tone so i had to put it aside . But it’s a great value and i recommend you try it at the store first because of the color . it is super long lasting it’s really good . i’d say definitely give it a try , you won’t be dissapointed
Marisa K.
San Angelo, TX
This Clinique plumper is absolutely great!! I love the way it feels and glides on my lips. It does plump them up to where it is noticeable and looks great on!!! Would definitely recommend to anybody that is looking for a lip plumber with some color!
Jessica O.
great product coming from a great brand. i absolutely love this product. i have added it into my collection and i am so happy i did! the prices are fair. the quality is so amazing. i definitely recommend anyone to try this! and i'll definitely be buying it again!
Brittany V.
Canton
I love everything about this! I love the different colors they have. I love how long it’s lasting, I don’t have to worry about reapplying it every so often. It is a very good value! I will keep buying this product over and over again. I love the choices it gives.
nikki v.
This brand is amazing I love the skincare and how it makes my skin glow but I also love these ! Just recently got some and now it’s almost out I feel like it’s a good daily use for you. It’s reallly easy to use especially for beginners. Everyone needs it!
Ivana D.