BY CLINIQUE #33 in Lip Plumper

Clinique .16 oz / 4.7 ml Full Size Glamour-full 06 Mimosa Blossom Lips Plump and Shine see more...

• "I love this clinique glamour-full in mimosa blossom lips plumper and shine its the best love the color and consistency " in 58 reviews
  • "This is the best makeup ever will continue to buy daily the packaging is amazing the prices are a little high, but I will be a user under the continued use of this product is long lasting about the same price as anything else in this genre " in 20 reviews
  • "I am always looking for the perfect lip treatments. I am 56 years old and I never go anywhere without something on my lips. I like my lips hydrated, shiny, and looking as full as possible. Clinique's Blossom Lips Plump and Shine does all that and more!" in 17 reviews
mckenzie j.
Fortson
The Clinique website describes this as a "blushed, golden tawny". Honestly, I'm not even sure what that is supposed to mean. The swatch on the Clinique website is fairly accurate, though not dead-on. Regardless, it is a very pretty lipgloss. It is basically a sheer, medium pink with some peach in it, as others have previously noted. I don't see any shimmer in it like a few reviewers did, so I'm wondering if the formula has changed a bit (the Clinique website also lists it as being non-shimmer). The undertone is pretty neutral and would most likely suit just about any skintone. For reference, I am a cool, very fair PPP. The texture is very slightly sticky, and the lasting power is ok, about 2-3 hours. However, I do not notice any tingling upon application, and it does not seem to plump my lips. This is not a big deal to me as I really only care about the beautiful color and did not purchase it for plumping. However, if you are interested in these Full Potential glosses for plumping, I suggest you look elsewhere.
Kelly V.
Oakdale, MN
I think that doing  Survey like this can really help people in future decide on what they like. I buy my makeup from Sephora or ulta, makeup is fascinating in my aspects , I like my makeup up to be long lasting. I buy my makeup once and once over again, but at the same time I like to try in new different types of makeup , it isn’t just makeup . Products to keeps my face clean and shiny and healthy. To keep my lips hydrated. Overall I think this is great
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I have used this brand for about 15 years now. I have used their lip gloss for 10 years. The only thing I regret about this product is the awful stickiness. It is very thick and I do not like the sticky feeling but this product is very long lasting and very wearable. The price is a little expensive but Clinique is a quality brand. This is a nice color and I would purchase again.
Meri V.
Best product  Buxom Big & Healthy Full-Color Lip Polish  Keeps your lips in great condition can wear it as a every day or even for work won’t move out of lip very comfortable to wear and it will be a great gift for anyone with any type of color lip yes I do recommend to others good dear by the way
Lynn P.
North Richland Hills
I have been using Clinique since I was 17 yrs old (& I'm now 40 yrs old.) So with that being said, I pretty much can honestly rate this product about the same as most others. It's light, but just exactly the look I'm generally going for. No joke=> I have yet to find ANY other brand that comes close in comparison.
Ally K.
Kewaskum, WI
I liked the gloss it didnt plump my lip ls as much as i would have wanted too. It was pretty long lasting i lasted through my whole day of work. The packaging was really sleek and I really liked the applicator. I would recommend this product to anyone especially someone who is new too lip plumper!
Mehnaaz M.
I've always loved lipgloss as a young girl & that hasn't changed even with the trend of matte lips. Even though I love my matte lip colors as well, I still use lipgloss on occasion when I go for a simpler makeup look & this lipgloss is the one I turn to, the shade compliments me beautifully!
Renee T.
San Francisco
Love this product! It is very lightweight. You don’t even realize that you’re wearing it. The application process is very easy. This does smudge and rub off as the day goes on but the price is decent. I would recommend this to people who want a sheer and light feeling lip product.
Drema G.
It was okay not the best I’ve used but it works , I liked the way it felt on my lips. It didn’t leave a oily residue after the application either. My lips aren’t small so I don’t use much. It has great packaging quality’s. I’ve read in other reviews of some love it more.
Marisa K.
San Angelo, TX
This Clinique plumper is absolutely great!! I love the way it feels and glides on my lips. It does plump them up to where it is noticeable and looks great on!!! Would definitely recommend to anybody that is looking for a lip plumber with some color!
Ivana D.