Clinique .16 oz / 4.7 ml Full Size Glamour-full 06 Mimosa Blossom Lips Plump and Shine uploaded by Fernanda T.Clinique .16 oz / 4.7 ml Full Size Glamour-full 06 Mimosa Blossom Lips Plump and Shine uploaded by Laurie S.Clinique .16 oz / 4.7 ml Full Size Glamour-full 06 Mimosa Blossom Lips Plump and Shine uploaded by Doretta W.

BY CLINIQUE #13 in Lip Plumper

noshin a.
noshin a.
Hollis, NY
Review for: Mimosa Blossom
I bought the summer fruit one at the beginning of the summer and I liked it initially. I soon started to notice that I was applying the balm all the time and my lips were not really staying hydrated. Then recently I noticed my lips started peeling and were really sore. I switched to Blistex and things got better. Then I bought another flavor of the and the same dried, chapped lip thing started happening again. I agree these are cute and smell good, but they do not work.
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Broken Arrow, OK
Review for: Mimosa Blossom
This lipgloss really does give a full, shiny look. I have pretty plump lips already, so I don't notice a difference in that department, but the tingly sensation (on bare lips) is definitely there. I love to layer this over my favorite lipstick to give a super dimensional look to it.
Karla D.
Karla D.
Caracas
Review for: Mimosa Blossom
The quality of these products is AMAZING! While they are expensive compared to other brands, the quality they possess is totally acceptable for the price, apply lip feel super because they slide in a fairly light and it takes hours to clear paint your lips in I really love <3
Doretta W.
Doretta W.
Pikeville, KY
Review for: Mimosa Blossom
Love using it and makes my lips look good all day. You can buy it at Wal Mart and it is a little pricey.Easy to apply/use. Met all my expectations as it always does. The package is nice as always.I would buy again & recommend it very highly to all the ladies.
Jeannie G.
Jeannie G.
Clinique is usually my go to make-up because the formulas are better for my sensitive skin. For some reason the lip plumper makes my lips tingle. I love the wy it looks but just don't like the tingle. For someone that wasn't as sensitive this would be great.
Pamela C.
Pamela C.
Review for: Mimosa Blossom
I absolutely adore this product it is by far my favorite!!!! This product is a little on the pricey side but is a good product!!! I am a repeat user have been for a while!! I purchased at wall mart in the beauty aisle I reccomend this product to everyone
Paola G.
Paola G.
Doral, FL
Review for: Mimosa Blossom
Es perfecto para un make up diario o nocturno. Se adapta a toda presentación y depende de cómo lo uses. Es fácil de aplicar y el lips stick desliza rápido por los labios. Es suave y no sé carapela con el tiempo. Sin duda 5 estrellas está en mi favorito.
Sue n.
Sue n.
I am always looking for the perfect lip treatments. I am 56 years old and I never go anywhere without something on my lips. I like my lips hydrated, shiny, and looking as full as possible. Clinique's Blossom Lips Plump and Shine does all that and more!
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert

this lip gloss I liked because it is quite pigmented compared to others is fairly priced despite being a gloss is quite comfortable to wear does not feel sticky
the color is very nice also an old brown nude pink pretty flattering makes lips look plump
Ana L.
Ana L.
Review for: Mimosa Blossom
its a great product but can be pricey. I love how it makes my lips feel very long lasting on the lips gives a great shine very easy to use and apply met my expectation just alittle to much for my budget yes i would recommend to my friends and family
Ivana D.