Clinique .16 oz / 4.7 ml Full Size Glamour-full 06 Mimosa Blossom Lips Plump and Shine uploaded by Doretta W.Clinique .16 oz / 4.7 ml Full Size Glamour-full 06 Mimosa Blossom Lips Plump and Shine uploaded by Laurie S.Clinique .16 oz / 4.7 ml Full Size Glamour-full 06 Mimosa Blossom Lips Plump and Shine uploaded by Fernanda T.

BY CLINIQUE #11 in Lip Plumper

nikki v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is amazing I love the skincare and how it makes my skin glow but I also love these ! Just recently got some and now it’s almost out I feel like it’s a good daily use for you. It’s reallly easy to use especially for beginners. Everyone needs it!
Gariann P.
Brooklyn
This product is great especially for someone like me who LOVES lipgloss, it lasts for at least and hour and a half without interference but of course you most reapply more, this is a really good go to gloss to top off your simple makeup looks.
Angie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use Clinique skin products because they work for my skin. But I never used their makeup products until I came across the lip color collections that they had. Their colors are very beautiful and look very good on!
MaKayla M.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It worked really well! Only reason for four stars and not five, is because it worked only too god. I applied just a little bit, and it ended up making the area surrounding my lips red and plump too!
Abby T.
Nesconset
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product tends to stay on my lips for over 4-5 hours which is great. It is not sticky, and the packaging is beautiful. I have only used it once or twice however I think I will be using it again!
Mich F.
This lip plumper last all day long and is defiantly worth the cost. This product has a unique color that really stands out and is something i always receive compliments on for wearing! It is an essential to my daily makeup!
u'ilani t.
 Beautiful product but I would not recommend if you would want the full plump lip affect.  but to be fair it was my first time using this product and I should probably give it another chance.The packaging however is beautiful and the value isn’t that bad I would recommend this for people that already have medium sized lips.
Tori R.
CORAL GABLES , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a really good lip gloss it’s pretty pigmented and gives you a nice sparkly hydrated look. Feels really nice on your lips I would buy this product again and would also recommend it to others if your looking for a natural smooth shine.
Daniela G.
Really plumps your lips and has a great color that last a long time. It makes your lips tingle and that's how you know it's working. It did meet my expectations. Like all other Clinique products this one does not have a scent which would be the only thing missing.
Ninoshka R.
Manchester New Hampshire
Its alright. I wish it would come in a bigger bottle I like using it but the bottle is really really small so it don't last. Its really easy to apply. I only use in special acosions. last long and easy to remover.yes i would recommend to my friends
Ivana D.