Clinique .16 oz / 4.7 ml Full Size Glamour-full 06 Mimosa Blossom Lips Plump and Shine

BY CLINIQUE

Yineidy B.
Yineidy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Clinique crea productos de muy buena calidad además de cuidar la salud de nuestra piel.
No dudo que este sea excelente, me encantó el color además de ser a la moda ya que esos tonos oscuros se está llevando mucho en esta temporada.
Clinique creates products of very good quality also for the health of our skin.

No doubt this is excellent, loved the color besides being trendy since those dark shades is taking a lot this season

Christy H.
Christy H.
Ivey, GA
I started using Clinique Lip Gloss a little over 5 years ago. I got one to try it out and I fell in love with it! Clinique Mimosa Blossom Lips Plump and Shine is perfect. I love the color and the shine and it gives my lips that perfect plump. It is my number one lip gloss for all occasions!
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Sarasota, FL
It's a good product but it's also the product that made me realize I do not like plumpers. The color ends up slightly off, and I hate the feeling. If you like plumpers this would be a great product for you however. I gave it four out of five because I didn't expect the color exactly,
Roxanne H.
Roxanne H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Lip Full Plump
An amazing product. Makes your lips look fuller. Definitely went beyond my expectation of what the product stated it would do. This is the first time using product. The packaging was vey nice. I would definably purchase product again and would recommend to others.
Haley C.
Haley C.
Webster, NY
Review for: Lip Full Plump
Just the name of this alone is awesome. And the actual color is even better! I feel so sexy wearing this like my lips are just dying to be kissed! It's great because I don't worry about it coming off on my glass when I'm out at happy hour either. No downsides!
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Tampa, FL
I love it! Cute and compact as well as a nice dark color. I got it as a trial one time and haven't gotten it again but that's only because they always give out other free gifts. If I needed a similar color I would get it again.
Mariam C.
Mariam C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a beautiful color for anyone. I purchased this for a local Macy's and it wasn't very expensive. I would definitely repurchase this when I run out. It applies on smooth and lasts long but does transfer quite a bit.
Keri B.
Keri B.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Lip Full Plump
This gloss has a high-shine payoff, and it didn't disappoint. The doe-foot applicator is flexible so it makes application easy, and provides a sheer tint of color . met my expectations and would buy again.
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Bronx, NY
I don't use this product often, but it's wonderful. It makes my lips look so good. This goes well with eye make up that you want to pop because it doesn't draw to much attention to your lip. It's perfect.
Rocecil R.
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Lip Full Plump
si quieres hidratar, cuidar y darle un poco de color a tus labios este es tu producto! me encanta como se siente y la duracion, lleno todas mis espectativas! el empaque es bonito, y el precio es justo!
Angela F.