Clinique 07620080402 Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss - No.  10 Grapefruit - 15ml-0. 5oz

Clinique 07620080402 Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss - No. 10 Grapefruit - 15ml-0. 5oz

BY CLINIQUE

An ultimate lip balm with a hint of color Soothing & moisturizing Instantly relieves dryness Protects with antioxidants Leaves lips smooth & shine, Product Line: Clinique - Lip Color - Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss, Product Size: 15ml/0, 5oz see more...

Arlene K.
Arlene K.
Floral Park, NY
I got this little Clinique Super balm a while back from Macy's and loved this product ever since. The packaging is very cute and little and I would buy this product again to add to my collection. The color is pink with glitter and it is sheer. I do not mind sheer because it depends on what i am wearing that day or what i am wearing it to. Anyways, I adore this little lip gloss and it is very good quality.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It's so moisturizing and glossy on my lips, and it stays that way for a while. It's definitely worth the price, as other lip glosses are sticky or smell funny. This one is refreshing and beautiful, and I recommend this to anyone who's thinking about buying it.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Spring, TX
Literally my favorite lip moisturizer, it makes my lips so soft but has a hint of color so it's like two in one. On natural days I can go with just this and on days I want a pop then I put it on top of lipsick and it looks fantastic either way
Emily H.
Emily H.
Williamston, NC
I love the freshness of the grapefruit smell, the color is great because it's not too pink or too beige , and the texture is thicker so it lasts longer.
Sara K.
Sara K.
Purchased these to add into bridesmaid bags and kept one for myself. I love the way my skin feels. Beautiful packaging. Great value
Heather R.
Heather R.
Albany, NY
This product is moisturizing and soothing on my lipd. It's kind of pricey but nice to splurge on once and a whike.
Addie R.
Addie R.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this lip gloss ! The consistency is very thick which makes it very long lasting! The tube makes it easy to apply ! I believe that the price is worth the quality of the product! And will buy again... once I run out.
Kennadi O.
Kennadi O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using these glosses for years. They are so pretty. The only thing I would have to say I'm not the biggest fan about is the stickiness but it's not too bad. I have repurchased multiple times.
Apryl L.
Apryl L.
Sterling, VA
This gloss is all about moisturizing and it's got me hooked on the fresh squeezed grapefruit scent, perfect for summer evenings sipping cocktails at your favorite bar!
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not overly sticky but lasts a while in between applications. Super glossy and I feel great when wearing it!!