Clinique 07620080402 Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss - No.  10 Grapefruit - 15ml-0. 5oz

Clinique 07620080402 Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss - No. 10 Grapefruit - 15ml-0. 5oz

BY CLINIQUE

An ultimate lip balm with a hint of color Soothing & moisturizing Instantly relieves dryness Protects with antioxidants Leaves lips smooth & shine, Product Line: Clinique - Lip Color - Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss, Product Size: 15ml/0, 5oz see more...

Krista A.
Indianapolis, IN
I do not like Superbalm, like...at all. I am a Clinique fan for the most part, but this balm is just so thick and goopy it makes my lips feel smothered and awful. I just really dislike the feeling! It is very shiny, so some may like that about it. And it has a sanitary tube, which is great. I don't really feel that this moisturizes much, as it is too thick to really "sink in." I do not recommend this product.
🎶👑Melody H.
['Garland', 'TX'], TX
The Clinique Super balm Moisturizing Gloss is a normal usage and it leaves lips glossy and the smell is fruity. I bought it at Macy's and it is affordable. The color is pretty and i would buy this product again.
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
I purchased this product at Clinique and must say that I was very impressed with this product.  It was very easy to apply and left no sticky residue on my lips.  It lasted most of the day and I really enjoyed how soft my lips were.  I would recommend this product to others.
Kasey S.
Hamden
I received this as a free sample in a perfume box. From the moment I started using it, I loved it. I now buy it and use it for all major events. It's nice to wear over a color or just alone. It is not like other glosses that dry out your lips either. Very nice gloss.
Bill P.
Elkton, MD
This lippie smells great. It’s a great shade that goes with any nude look. It’s a lip color without being to crazy. It’s pricey but it’s Clinique and I’ve never had any issue with any of their products. Gloss is coming back and I love every minute of it.
Kylee O.
Even though it is small, I really enjoy it! Great for keeping just as a quick moisturizer! I do really like the smell as well, but I think that's because I like the smell of lipgloss... But, on your quick makeup runs to the store seriously pick this up!
Skylar W.
Works great my lips feel nice and smooth when I wear this it was exactly how I expected however I got this one for free with my purchase so not sure the price of it. I would get it again if the price was reasonable !
Katie O.
Metairie, LA
I received this with my free gift with purchase that I love from Clinique! It’s a nice lip gloss but needs reapplying every few hours. The color is pretty, just a subtle neutral pink that’s pretty on everyone!
Cynthia L.
Camden
I love this product, it is so nice on my lips. I thought it would be different once i applied it, But it was rather sticky once it was on.  I used it everyday but I wish that it wasnt so sticky
Allison R.
Chatsworth, GA
Super glossy and stays on a long time. Great color as well, the best you'll find in a lip gloss really. Most the time it's more shiny with less color but this gives great color