BY CLINICIANS COMPLEX

Microdermabrasion Cream is designed to improve the appearance and texture of the skin.   This formula utilizes diamond shaped crystals to exfoliate and rejuvenate.  It helps smooth fine lines, wrinkles, lighten skin discoloration and pigmentation.  It is also great for acne prone skin.  Ideal for the face, neck hands and body.  The results are amazing and can be seen and felt immediately. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Julie H.
My favorite microdermabrasion cream ever! Funky little particles exfoliate perfectly and you don't need much at all to get great results. Totally exceeded my expectations and I will always recommend this over any other brand
Brianna P.
Erdenheim , PA
Love!!! Has tiny grains in the cream to exfoliate skin but is not harsh at all. My skin is very sensitive & I break out from everything but this allows me to remove dead skin and glow without disrupting or irritating my skin at all. Amazing.
Lisa S.
union, KY
This product is definitely Microdermabrasion and it was a little too harsh for my skin but I believe if he'll use it every once in a while to give you the results that you're looking for the next time I will be a little more like handed when applying
DONNA V.
I have used this for a decade and will continue on. It is the best exfoliation and leaves my skin so smooth and actually reduces pore size which is phenominal! Don't miss the hands,neck and chest.....