BY CLINICIANS COMPLEX

Bruise cream aids in the healing and prevention of bruising associated with all cosmetic facial and body surgery procedures.   It contains arnica oil, emu oil, vitamin E and green tea extract.  Excellent to use with Botox®, and dermal fillers, sclerotherapy, liposuction, laser resurfacing.  It is also useful in preventing and reducing bruising on tender, fragile skin; and patients taking anti-coagulants. Clinicians Complex™ see more...

• I wonder if this will help the weird mark I have on my up...1 Answers
  • Can this also help fade scars?1 Answers
  • Does this actually work? I bruise like a peach and they l...1 Answers
Courtney J.
Ponder, TX
A little pricey but does wonders for the difficult spots that don't go away. The smell is fresh and leaves your skin feeling clean and soft!
Tiara K.
This cream is amazing! Smells lovely and leaves your skin feeling unbelievably silky smooth! Little pricey but more than worth it!
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
I wonder if this will help the weird mark I have on my upper arm? I fell and have a large spot kind of like a mass of broken blood vessels.
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Does this actually work? I bruise like a peach and they last for weeks! Would love to purchase this for summertime if it is worth it.
Abby L.
Can this also help fade scars?

Amazon