BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSpascriptions
Clinicals Hydrating Facial Serum

Clinicals Hydrating Facial Serum

by Spascriptions

Clinicals formulas contain luxurious, concentrated ingredients to reboot skin health, moisturize and recharge for smoother-looking skin. Include in your daily skin care regimen for a youthful glow! Our silky, fast-absorbing Hydrating Facial Serum moisturizes, renews and softens for dewy, smooth and radiant skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clinicals Hydrating Facial Serum!
Megan  L.
Newport, MI
Clinicals Hydrating Facial Serum uploaded by Megan  L.
This is not something I would go out of my way to recommend to others. I received this For free in return for an honest review through Influenster. The price definitely is cheap , which I guess you get what you pay for. I can’t complain since I received for free . Didn’t make my face feel or look any different . Definitely would not recommend to family or friends .
Tamla F.
Clinicals Hydrating Facial Serum uploaded by Tamla F.
I love how light weight this serum is!! It immediately absorbed into the skin and made my skin feel so hydrated! I love the bottle it looks so prestige. I feel assured that this product won’t harm my skin because it has no dyes,it’s paraben free,mineral oil free, and fragrance free!!! Plus it has hyaluronic acid with retinol?!🙌🏼 it can’t get any better than this love,love,love!!!
Kaelee L.
Rutherfordton, NC
Clinicals Hydrating Facial Serum uploaded by Kaelee L.
I didn’t see any bad differences with this I actually kinda like it. It’s mainly just hydrating for me. The only thing I did not like was the consistency and the light tackiness after wards. But after some time that went away. I just know my normal serum you rub it in and it’s instant softness and absorbed. But I do like it. I think it kinda brightened my skin somewhat over the last few days, usually I wake up with kinda bad dark circles.
Syahida A.
Clinicals Hydrating Facial Serum uploaded by Syahida A.
I received this product for free from influenster in exchange my honest review about this. The packaging just as any serum with bottle and pipet inside, nothing special about this. The texture is clear and runny on my skin. It does not hydration too much for winter on my skin
Maria E.
Reading, PA
Clinicals Hydrating Facial Serum uploaded by Maria E.
I received this product free in my Voxbox ! Is a serum hydrating, unfortunately this serum not works for my skin tipe ,because I have extremely oily skin and this product not work for me . Is a good price . I didn’t recommend this product!
Andrea O.
Clinicals Hydrating Facial Serum uploaded by Andrea O.
Espectacular me encanto , quede fascinada y la presentación está hermosa lo recomiendo le doy cinco estrellas
Rojina B.
Kew Gardens, NY
Clinicals Hydrating Facial Serum uploaded by Rojina B.
It’s really hydrate skin well specially in winter . And it’s combination of retinol which supports collagen and reduce appearance of wrinkles. Overall it’s a great serum for the oily and sensitive skin . It makes my skin glow after few times that’s really awesome.
Zeynep A.
Brooklyn, NY
Clinicals Hydrating Facial Serum uploaded by Zeynep A.
I havent used it long enough to give it stars but it didn’t break me out after using it last night. It made my skin feel very soft and powdery. It wasn’t gentle or harsh, somewhere in the middle. However, if you have sensitive skin, I would advise you to be careful using it and don’t use it everyday. maybe twice a week because of its ingredients.
Haley B.
Omaha, NE
Clinicals Hydrating Facial Serum uploaded by Haley B.
This product really helps hydrate my skin and it is very gentle and I have sensitive skin. I would totally recommend buying this to other people. The packaging is really nice simple and I think it’s very explanatory of what it is and what it does for your skin.
McKyla S.
Borger, TX
It’s okay. Nothing special about it. It feels like a standard serum. It doesn’t hydrate my skin that well. After it sets it feels powdery which I like.

Looking for your answer?