Clinere Ear Cleaners! uploaded by mariana h.Clinere Ear Cleaners! uploaded by Betty B.

BY CLINERE #64 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

New Look! "The Newest Innovation in Personal Ear Cleaning Since the 1920s Cotton Swab!". Soft Flexible, Bendable Plastic. Removes Wax. Itch Relief. Exfoliates. Here s the Scoop! Clinere™ Plastic Ear Cleaners have dual purpose ends for flexible ear cleaning and ear-itch relief!  Similar to a physicians tool but designed to be more flexible and bendable for use by consumers! see more...

• Does anyone know where to get this? I've never seen it in stores.3 Answers
Suzie J.
Sachse
These are actually great. Had a coupon and thought I would give them a try. I'm glad I did as they work great. No more worries about getting cotton stuck in my ear from regular cotton swabs.
Elsie B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I really wanted these to work! However, these don't fit in my ears and are hard, so they hurt what part of my ears it does come in contact with. I know they work, I've seen pictures on Amazon... they just don't fit in my ears.
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
No more Q-tips in this house! For ear cleaning anyway.
These came Dr. recommended to me for my son who has terrible problems with ear wax build up. Because it is soft wax and not hardened wax, it will scoop right out with these, eliminating the need for the sometimes messy, slow working Debrox type systems.
The ridged end works well to scrap hard flakey wax from the around the lobe portion of the ear (I recommend softening it with olive oil first).
Victoria g.
Dunbar, WV
The end of itchy ears is here with clinere!!!!!!!!! Due to the evil on going allergies late summer and fall my ears will itch like mad. And cotton swabs aren't great for that! Then I found these little gems!! ERMEHGERD! Heavenly itch relief at last!!! I buy them for my dad and get other people hooked on them as well!!! (Yes I am a clinere pusher!!!😀)
But they are awesome!!! More people need to know!!!!
Jennifer M.
Long Pond, PA
These ear cleaners are pretty nifty but feel a bit weird to use. Ever since I was younger I always used normal Q-Tips, but using these once in a while is pretty nice!
Betty B.
Quincy, OH
My favorite thing to clean my ears with.

Regular cotton swabs just don't exfoliate the dead skin in my ears. I personally love these for that one reason. Add to it I don't have to worry about losing cotton fibers from swabs or an end breaking off with bamboo cleaners and scratching my inner ear. One less thing to worry about with these.
Michelle S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect for itchy ear moments! Getting wax? I'm not sure. Unless my ears are clean I don't see much of a difference than using a q-tip BUT this does have a scoop so it's not necessarily pushing all the wax back into your ear. Give these a shot, they're reusable!
mariana h.
This are amazing I got them for my husband she can't use coutton swabs they hurt his ears do we love this they really help him
Elena M.
Does anyone know where to get this? I've never seen it in stores.