Clinere Ear Cleaners!

by Clinere

New Look! "The Newest Innovation in Personal Ear Cleaning Since the 1920s Cotton Swab!". Soft Flexible, Bendable Plastic. Removes Wax. Itch Relief. Exfoliates. Here s the Scoop! Clinere™ Plastic Ear Cleaners have dual purpose ends for flexible ear cleaning and ear-itch relief!  Similar to a physicians tool but designed to be more flexible and bendable for use by consumers!

Does it work? I like to clean my ears😬
Are these reusable?
Does anyone know where to get this? I've never seen it in stores.
Start your review of Clinere Ear Cleaners!!
Madison, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Clinere Ear Cleaners! I love to clean my ears and these plastic ear cleaners work great. They are good at scooping the wax out instead of pushing it back in. Clinere Ear cleaners are a good quality product at a pretty affordable price. I will continue to buy Clinere Ear Cleaners in the future.
Tallapoosa, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
1,775 reviews
This is a very good if your ear itches and so far I have been loving it for that. The only issue I have is sometimes this hurts to use. The ear cleaner removes wax better than cotton swabs and they are easy to clean. It’s kinda hard to keep up with them though.
Las Vegas , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: CVS
I got a couple of these in the mail they are ear cleaners soft flexible plastic if you have lots of wax build-up let me tell you go and get this I'm going to give the other sample to my brother removes wax it relieves and exfoliates try it out people better than sticking a Q-tip in your ear
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
2,598 reviews
I tested the Clinere ear cleaners recently for sampler. This tool is a little scary at first. It is nowhere near as comfortable as a q-tip, though it was much more thorough. The spoon shape did exactly as expected, almost too well. My favorite part is the Honeycomb shaped end, meant for cleansing the exterior of the ear; this portion of the tool was easier to manage and softer to the touch. I thought this might be easy to try for my 4 year old, but after using, it requires way too much finesse to attempt without hurting him. I like that it's sturdy and reusable if properly cleaned. I think I'm going to keep this product on hand in case we ever have any incidents with my son sticking something in his ear. It's never happened, but never say never.
PA
Clinere Ear Cleaners! uploaded by Kristen M.
10 reusable swabs cost just under $6 at Walmart. The price certainly stinks considering they’re so tiny and plastic. You’d think they would cost much less. Regardless, my other half has horrible wax production that cause him to lose hearing. I’m hoping these do the trick. I used to use a bobby pin for him!
Athens
The price really sucks because you only get 10 in a box and Q-tips are much cheaper, but this are much better for your ear than Q-tips! It does a great job removing wax, unlike Q-tips that can typically push wax further into your ear and up against your ear drum. They also help if you have a bad itch! There is also a stop line on the cleaner that keeps you from going too far into your ear. I recommend these if you need to get wax out, even if they are pricey.
New Albany
I tried these as a sample. I used it and found it was not as comfortable as q tips. It says scratch your ear with the fin. However, that is a little too hard to be scratching your ear with. I do have a question though. Why have them reusable if you sell them in a 10 pack? Just wondering exactly how reusable they really are. I give this rating because it is close but no cookie for doing the job needed. A little more tweaking on it and it should be alright.
Sachse
These are actually great. Had a coupon and thought I would give them a try. I'm glad I did as they work great. No more worries about getting cotton stuck in my ear from regular cotton swabs.
Stillwater , OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
My mother in law uses these and I randomly borrowed one from her and instantly knew I would be purchasing these! My inner ears get so itchy, not from wax but just general dryness. Regular cotton swabs can make the itchiness worse but not these! Love them
Richmond, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
No more Q-tips in this house! For ear cleaning anyway. These came Dr. recommended to me for my son who has terrible problems with ear wax build up. Because it is soft wax and not hardened wax, it will scoop right out with these, eliminating the need for the sometimes messy, slow working Debrox type systems. The ridged end works well to scrap hard flakey wax from the around the lobe portion of the ear (I recommend softening it with olive oil first).