BY AHAVA

Niesha W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For me to spend this kind of money and rate a product five stars - well,
that's saying alot. This is the best body creme I have used, bar none.
It moisturizes quickly and stays that way. I feel soft and clean, not a
greasy mess. I have extremely dry skin due to hormonal changes and
moving to a very dry climate, and my skin has been itchy and powdery and
looking awful and older than it needs to. The first time I applied it,
last night, before going to a symphony, I was worried about greasiness,
but it set right in. I did feel itchy anywhere but on my back and under
my arms and that's where I did not put it.
Amy O.
Columbiaville, MI
This is the greatest body cream I have ever used! It smells so good and is so soft. It makes my skin feel silky. I have very dry skin and this totally corrected the problem. :) I am a consumer of this product for life, and I would recommend it to everyone else!
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product because it was easy to use, smooth, and with only my first time using it, it was quickly effective! I was very impressed in how effective it really was- with nice packaging even! I would surely buy it again!
Wendy P.
This product is amazing.  It made my skin feel deeply hydrated and soft.  I thought the smell would be strong, but it was settle.  It was a unisex smell so my husband was able to use it too.  I rave about this product because it did amazing work on my skin.
Trang N.
AHAVA is always on point when it comes to hydrate and mosturizing.  The results come pretty clear after a couple application.  Price isn't too much to get :D . Love it and totally recommend for all skin types.
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this product is extremely hydrating and skin keep my skin moisturized all day long. I would love to use this on my entire body if it wasnt so expensive.
Wendy O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It moisturizes like it's supposed to it feels good on the skin and smells very good it is also not too expensive because the good product
Bethany C.
Malvern, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful moisturizer. My skin felt very hydrated after using this. It had a good, light scent. Recommend
Any C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
me parece muy interesante esta crema corporal la presentacion es genial tiene un aroma exquisito , su textura es fenomenal .. muro por otra presentacion de esta misma crema quiza mas pesada o con otro olor.. pero en general muy buena crema para el cuerpo
Nohemi J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta crema corporal tiene ajentes que ayudan a la reafirmacion de la piel aparte de hidratar profundamente la piel de todo el cuerpo