HealthWellnessClindamycin Phosphate
Gel UPS, 1% [Options : Gel UPS 1% - 30 Grams]

Clindamycin Phosphate Gel UPS, 1% [Options : Gel UPS 1% - 30 Grams]

by Clindamycin Phosphate

Is this better than tretinoin?
How long Its takes' I can see the difference.?
How many times a day should I be applying this?
Start your review of Clindamycin Phosphate Gel UPS, 1% [Options : Gel UPS 1% - 30 Grams]!
How would you rate this product?
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have been using this with Retin A prescription by my doctor to help clear up my acne and so far My skin has taken right to it. This antibiotic clears up bacterial acne Clindamycin Phosphate Gel UPS, 1% [Options : Gel UPS 1% - 30 Grams]
Suprava A.
Anaheim, CA
Clindamycin Phosphate Gel UPS, 1% [Options : Gel UPS 1% - 30 Grams] uploaded by Suprava A.
Purchased at: CVS
I just love this product. Helped me reduce my acne and acne scares. I would recommend. 10/10
RUKHSAR P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love love love this for acne relief, I had bad cystic acne for several years, this and tretinoin cream helped a lot. This is am effective anti bacterial gel, I told my doctor to give me gel prescription this time they gave lotion based again. This one is more effective than lotion based cause lotion again makes me skin oily. Gel dries out in few minutes and works well to heal my skin.
Julia N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin is very sensitive to strong acne treatments, so I can't use powerful stuff. This is just enough so that it helps without making me dry and flaky and irritated. I am a lot better on it, but I so still have acne problems. I have been using it for years and I don't plan on stppping, but it doesn't take care of anywhere near everything. But it's done better for me than everything else I've tried.
Aminaday O.
Cleveland, OH
Clindamycin Phosphate Gel UPS, 1% [Options : Gel UPS 1% - 30 Grams] uploaded by Aminaday O.
I love using this for when I get pimples because it works really fast and it does it’s work.I just put a lil but right in the spot and I leave it over night and my pimples are gone. #Love #Pimple #Voxbox #Influenster
Erica Q.
Sanger, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
You can only get this as a prescription from your doctor. It's great for acne. I break out in my chin mostly and the Dr says that's hormonal acne and prescribed this to me. It's a clear gel but it doesn't sting at all but it can be a little drying. It's hard to use this if you wear makeup so it's better to use it at night after you wash your face. I noticed my acne went away less then 2 weeks use. But I still use it every other day to prevent any other or future breakouts.
Aarti S.
I am monitoring the progress of my skin with this product but so far I am loving it. I have had my worst break outs in years this past year. Nothing has calmed it down. I have break outs on my jaw, cheeks and forehead. This for the past couple of weeks has eliminated 70% of the break outs. I still have texture but this with an oral medication I.e. Spirnalactone with the other supplements I take for my skin have finally changed my skin. Before I used azone.
Jaclyn L.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this in both the lotion and the wipes, and I can honestly say it works miracles! Any time I have a breakout, I apply the product to my face, and when I wake up, the blemishes are almost gone! I think that the wipes work a lot better than the lotion/gel, however it is still a great product. I have extremely sensitive combination skin, and a ton of allergies. This product is my favorite. Nothing has ever worked this great for me! This product is a prescription, so it may not be the best product for each and every person. Definitely talk with a dermatologist regarding this :)
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I think this product works great with my skin. I use it twice a day once in the morning and once at night. At night it gets used with epiduo and I think it's a lot more effective when used together. My skin looks clear from using it though as long as I don't pick.
alicia N.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Last year I had terrible skin. My cheeks, chin, jawline& nose broke out soooo bad. It hurt to wash my face, laugh, touch my face in general. It was absolutely embarrassing but I lived with it like a champ for about 5 months. My doctor prescribed me clindamycin & within a week I had already seen a difference. It’s almost a year since being on this & I still love how under control my skin is. I get the occasional breakout during that time of month or when I’m extremely stressed or eating bad. Would definitely recommend you talk to your doctor if over the counter isn’t working for you.