Clindamycin Phosphate Gel UPS, 1% [Options : Gel UPS 1% - 30 Grams] uploaded by joyce d.Clindamycin Phosphate Gel UPS, 1% [Options : Gel UPS 1% - 30 Grams] uploaded by Brooke L.Clindamycin Phosphate Gel UPS, 1% [Options : Gel UPS 1% - 30 Grams] uploaded by Nalia R.

BY CLINDAMYCIN PHOSPHATE

Alexia M.
Astoria, NY
My doctor prescribed this gel to me after complaining about my breakouts. I’m 26 years old and still breakout. I’ve been using the gel for about two years now and it definitely works. It keeps my breakouts at bay if I use it consistently. I apply it every morning after I clean my face, and I do not put anything on top of it (no makeup, no concealer). The only complaint I have is that it doesn’t make blackheads or those pesky little clogged pores on my forehead go away.
Erica Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
You can only get this as a prescription from your doctor. It's great for acne. I break out in my chin mostly and the Dr says that's hormonal acne and prescribed this to me. It's a clear gel but it doesn't sting at all but it can be a little drying. It's hard to use this if you wear makeup so it's better to use it at night after you wash your face. I noticed my acne went away less then 2 weeks use. But I still use it every other day to prevent any other or future breakouts.
Aarti S.
I am monitoring the progress of my skin with this product but so far I am loving it. I have had my worst break outs in years this past year. Nothing has calmed it down. I have break outs on my jaw, cheeks and forehead. This for the past couple of weeks has eliminated 70% of the break outs. I still have texture but this with an oral medication I.e. Spirnalactone with the other supplements I take for my skin have finally changed my skin. Before I used azone.
Michelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have this in gel and lotion. I find that the gel works better on face and neck area, while lotion works better on the body area. The gel gives off a cooling sensation and soothes the red acne on my face. Out of my other acne medications, I find this to be more effective and does not leave my skin feeling dry and taut.
Jaclyn L.
I've used this in both the lotion and the wipes, and I can honestly say it works miracles! Any time I have a breakout, I apply the product to my face, and when I wake up, the blemishes are almost gone! I think that the wipes work a lot better than the lotion/gel, however it is still a great product. I have extremely sensitive combination skin, and a ton of allergies. This product is my favorite. Nothing has ever worked this great for me!

This product is a prescription, so it may not be the best product for each and every person. Definitely talk with a dermatologist regarding this :)
Julia N.
My skin is very sensitive to strong acne treatments, so I can't use powerful stuff. This is just enough so that it helps without making me dry and flaky and irritated. I am a lot better on it, but I so still have acne problems. I have been using it for years and I don't plan on stppping, but it doesn't take care of anywhere near everything. But it's done better for me than everything else I've tried.
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I think this product works great with my skin. I use it twice a day once in the morning and once at night. At night it gets used with epiduo and I think it's a lot more effective when used together. My skin looks clear from using it though as long as I don't pick.
maira f.
Los angeles, CA
Una crema myu potente y que ayuda bastante alas personas que tiene psoriasis ya que humecta la piel y desinflama las areas a tratar
Nalia R.
Gastonia, NC
I have been using this to help with my oily skin and so far I haven't been seeing any results just more oil and acne.
joyce d.
Chula Vista, CA
i've been breaking out like crazy & this is what my doctor recommended me along w a face wash & it's truly amazing
Diana P.
Middle Village, NY
How many times a day should I be applying this?
reha c.
How long Its takes' I can see the difference.?