Clifford The Big Red Dog Multi Vitamin + Brain Health Omega Gummies, Original Flavor, 50 ct

BY CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG #40 in Children's Vitamins

candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Great vitamins for growing love giving themt o my babies they love them . as soon as they see the bottle they get excited.
Jennifer s.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter doesn't like them. She says it doesn't have favor. I try giving it to her in pieces but still won't eat it.
Rosalinda W.
My daughter didn't really care for them very much. Hard to chew and the taste wasn't very appealing either.
scarlet s.
Devon, UK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great vitamins to make your children grown! I used to have these all the time, everyday before I watched Clifford on tv! I also use to have a toy of Clifford and I could never let go for him! This is such a lovely idea!
Niccolle E.
Puyallup, WA
At what age do you recommend toddlers starting these vitamins?